Notices

Ralliart Mail-In Flash Now Available

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2009, 05:46 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ralliart Mail-In Flash Now Available

We've finished up our beta testing and are now offering Mail-In P2 Flashes (with WORKS boost hose) for the 2009 Lancer Ralliart. We've seen very good results with percentage gains similar to what we were seeing with the EVO X Flash.

More details here:
http://www.worksevo.com/store/produc...oducts_id=1027

Old Sep 30, 2009, 05:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Did I read this right?

WORKS' Engineers spent many months analyzing the stock boost control system and then improved upon the factory design. There is no bypassing the wastegate solenoid with a questionable bleeder/emulator, no attempt at fooling the ECU logic and no manual boost controller (that can change with weather and still tapers boost) nor electronic boost controller is necessary! This proprietary system represents a tried and true, reliable design that takes the safe factory system one step further. With the unique calibrated WORKS Boost Hose Assembly (not just an uncalibrated pill) which appears identical to stock, we are able to modify the ECU maps to both wastegate solenoids. WORKS has total boost control. We can raise, lower, make a sine wave, or even have the boost taper upwards all through the factory ECU! Of course, the P2 upgrade involves a comprehensive performance ECU remapping of the air/fuel ratios and ignition timing to compliment the rock-solid peak boost. Expect peak gains in the both HP and TQ with total area under the power curve increasing by 20%+. We also have control of the factory rev limit, the two-step launch control RPM limit and every other byte(s) in the software.
You guys have control over the rev limiter AND a 2-step launch control program for the RA!?
Old Sep 30, 2009, 06:19 PM
Account Disabled

I'd take it with a grain of salt much like:

"This WORKS flash is unique in that NO other flash on the market can properly control boost internally through the factory ECU!"

which is 100% false.

Looks like they just copy pasted their text from their Evo 8/9 offering and it's the same text they have used for years.

- Bryan

Last edited by GST Motorsports; Sep 30, 2009 at 06:25 PM.
Old Sep 30, 2009, 06:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Ah...Got it....

/excitement
Old Oct 2, 2009, 09:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
I'd take it with a grain of salt much like:

"This WORKS flash is unique in that NO other flash on the market can properly control boost internally through the factory ECU!"

which is 100% false.

Looks like they just copy pasted their text from their Evo 8/9 offering and it's the same text they have used for years.

- Bryan
ouch..but true!
Old Oct 2, 2009, 09:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GST Motorsports

- Bryan
I've also seen that done by almost every other vendor on this forum. I used to give RRM tons of crap for this, until I realized that almost every other group is just as lazy!