Notices

346whp uncorrected '09 Ralliart Evo X turbo tuned by TTP!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2009, 07:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JONralli09
how about that blitz throttle control gadget? plug and play one? its supose to control throttle like a "super sport mode"
this MR dude says that thing works but there's some other opinions on it... I say one of us buy the dam thing and try it out... it's only 300 bucks
Old Oct 23, 2009, 08:20 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 505RA
what did you raise the rev limit to? can i get the limit on my tune raised as well? (im the guy from new mexico with the boost pill map mixup yesterday)
There's no point in raising the rev limit with the stock RA turbo. It's just too small to do anything useful at that RPM range.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 08:33 AM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Ladogaboy
There's no point in raising the rev limit with the stock RA turbo. It's just too small to do anything useful at that RPM range.
Correct. Stock mapping tapers single scroll Ralliart boost to 8.5psi.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 08:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
Correct. Stock mapping tapers single scroll Ralliart boost to 8.5psi.

OMG! all the way down there?
Old Oct 23, 2009, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
On his initial tune the car would pop codes much of the time and go into limp mode.
I was there when the initial tune was done, 6+ months ago I want to say. At that time the car was new and had very few mods, Maybe WGA and MBC.

If you mod a car after the tune, you will see issues. I know limp mode was my friend when I installed a new manifold and was driving to get a new tune.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Combatvetgsr
I was there when the initial tune was done, 6+ months ago I want to say. At that time the car was new and had very few mods, Maybe WGA and MBC.

If you mod a car after the tune, you will see issues. I know limp mode was my friend when I installed a new manifold and was driving to get a new tune.
First thing the initial tune i had a bov, and HKS downpipe, and MBC. I got 260 hp and no limp mobe at first, then after a while i started getting limp mode " WITH NO UPGRADES OR CHANGES" I spoke to Jester and said that i was getting LIMP MODE he said a retune was needed, I found out that i had to "PAY" for a retune, so i said might as well make it worth the money for that, so i put the FMIC and piping with a Harman Motive intake, and QTP cutout. And then after paying to solve that, he did get my car to 300 HP but still had problems and LIMP MODE the same day, plus clutch slippage at high gear. I came back after a drive told him that it was going to LIMP MODE, he said i have to get updates i'll be intouch with you. After multiple times of trying to contact him even emails, I decided to search for another tuner. I went to another tuner found out my timing was threw the roof!
Old Oct 23, 2009, 12:47 PM
Evolving Member

Thats what I like about TTP they are always responsive and interactive with the customer. I've been noticing that. Nice job TTP I wish I was closer to yous.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 12:51 PM
Evolving Member

yep, when i had my issues scott fixed it quick! and havent had an issue since! Thats why i sent Izzy (8ursuby) there. I'm hooked.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by 8urSuby
First thing the initial tune i had a bov, and HKS downpipe, and MBC. I got 260 hp and no limp mobe at first, then after a while i started getting limp mode " WITH NO UPGRADES OR CHANGES" I spoke to Jester and said that i was getting LIMP MODE he said a retune was needed, I found out that i had to "PAY" for a retune, so i said might as well make it worth the money for that, so i put the FMIC and piping with a Harman Motive intake, and QTP cutout. And then after paying to solve that, he did get my car to 300 HP but still had problems and LIMP MODE the same day, plus clutch slippage at high gear. I came back after a drive told him that it was going to LIMP MODE, he said i have to get updates i'll be intouch with you. After multiple times of trying to contact him even emails, I decided to search for another tuner. I went to another tuner found out my timing was threw the roof!
Jestr has been down 3 times this past year, 1st time he was unable to tune any X's or RA. 2nd time, I remember your car on the dyno and talking with you. 3rd time down there, I remember he gave you an update and your car was not on the dyno.

I know Pierre is running the same base tune with no issues! But at least you're happy now that is what counts
Old Oct 24, 2009, 06:15 AM
Evolving Member

its good to see some ralliarts pushing over 300whp, but im kinda disapointed in the tc-sst, I should really get a gsr to get up and above without that hassle.
Old Oct 24, 2009, 09:05 AM

Jestr has been down 3 times this past year, 1st time he was unable to tune any X's or RA. 2nd time, I remember your car on the dyno and talking with you. 3rd time down there, I remember he gave you an update and your car was not on the dyno.

I know Pierre is running the same base tune with no issues! But at least you're happy now that is what counts
Actually the third time he was down was when i paid for a retune with my upgraded mods, and when you saw me is when i came back from the drive after he had finished only to realize i still had issues. I just wish he would've called me to kit, and let me know if he found the fix. Thats when i listened to my friend Jon and went to TTP Engineering.
Old Oct 24, 2009, 06:51 PM

Actually the third time he was down was when i paid for a retune with my upgraded mods, and when you saw me is when i came back from the drive after he had finished only to realize i still had issues. I just wish he would've called me to kit, and let me know if he found the fix. Thats when i listened to my friend Jon and went to TTP Engineering.

Messages get lost or not passed on! If for some reason you can't contact your tuner, contact the shop that held the dyno day.

Jestr is on AIM everyday! So if you can't get a message to him, you must have the wrong info.

I know for a fact Jestr would not charge for a car that is acting up, unlike other tuners. I do know you still would have to pay for dyno time, since you showed up for a dyno day lol.

Last edited by Combatvetgsr; Oct 26, 2009 at 03:00 AM. Reason: forgot who I was dealing with
Old Oct 24, 2009, 10:23 PM
Account Disabled

We are happy we could get you taken care of Izzy. Its what we do for a living, full time and not on the side, because we are serious about our work.

You can rest assured that you will not have to call a handful of shops around Florida in order to send messages through people to reach us and hope we respond. You can call us directly at our full service dyno facility 11am-11pm M-F and in your case, even on some weekends when we are normally closed. 407-475-0010

Thanks again for your support and we are proud to have two of the fastest Miami Ralliarts in the USA under our care.
Old Oct 25, 2009, 01:21 PM
Evolved Member

what happened to the timeslips? did I miss it?
Old Oct 26, 2009, 06:23 AM
Account Disabled

Messages get lost or not passed on! If for some reason you can't contact your tuner, contact the shop that held the dyno day.

Jestr is on AIM everyday! So if you can't get a message to him, you must have the wrong info.

I know for a fact Jestr would not charge for a car that is acting up, unlike other tuners. I do know you still would have to pay for dyno time, since you showed up for a dyno day lol.
We are sorry about your problems elsewhere Izzy. We are just happy to have your issues all resolved now.

Thank you for entrusting us to take care of your new car.

Quick Reply: 346whp uncorrected '09 Ralliart Evo X turbo tuned by TTP!