Notices

Transmission hickups

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2010, 10:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
The OP states this happens with his 100% stock Ralliart, no flash (GST or other)

Some people need to read a little closer.

Feedback on the 100% free GST basemaps would be better served by posting in the 100% free GST Basemap thread so that the 100% free GST basemaps can be improved upon even more.

- Bryan
Yes the bucking happened when it was a virgin lol When I flashed it to GST 93 basemap with boost pill I didn't try to floor it when I was just cruising. Just 2 WOT pulls when I was at a complete stop. So didn't notice any problems. I'll try to recreate the problem when I get my car back...
BTW thanks again GST for the great map.
Old Mar 4, 2010, 10:38 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Skym
Yes the bucking happened when it was a virgin lol When I flashed it to GST 93 basemap with boost pill I didn't try to floor it when I was just cruising. Just 2 WOT pulls when I was at a complete stop. So didn't notice any problems. I'll try to recreate the problem when I get my car back...
BTW thanks again GST for the great map.
Sounds good, please post any feedback you might have in the GST Base Map thread when you do.

- Bryan
Old Mar 5, 2010, 11:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
The OP states this happens with his 100% stock Ralliart, no flash (GST or other)

Some people need to read a little closer.

Feedback on the 100% free GST basemaps would be better served by posting in the 100% free GST Basemap thread so that the 100% free GST basemaps can be improved upon even more.

- Bryan
I hear ya. On behalf of the RA community, we are grateful. Thank you GST.