Notices

Ultimate Racing or Buschur Cat Back?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2010, 04:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SPSERG
I just put the UR axle back muffler on my 2010 RA. Honestly, its construction is outstanding! Its almost artwork, but for me its a bit too loud. I have about 100 miles on it and will be putting it up for sale as soon as I can post to that section. I dont think Im going to take a chance on another aftermarket exhaust, just really hate that extra noise on roadtrips but for you younger guys it might be the hot ticket...

Is this for sale still? I am in the same state as you are. Send me a pm and we can talk
Old Jun 20, 2010, 07:45 AM
Evolving Member

I have the Ultimate Racing exhaust with the high flow cat. I love the sound, shipping was quick and efficient, and customer service was great, they knew theyre product very well and the product was easy to install. Did everything myself and it all just bolted on and lined up easily. And i do recommend getting a resonator as it will get those weird rpms where it drones the car to death.
Old Jun 22, 2010, 01:53 PM

I have found a used UR exhaust that has about 5k miles on it at a good price and has the resonator. I was hoping to find one with the mini mufflers as well to help with the noise. I was wondering if you can still install the mini mufflers from UR after the fact and if you can even buy the mini muffler seperate?
Old Jun 22, 2010, 03:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by rakuin79
I have found a used UR exhaust that has about 5k miles on it at a good price and has the resonator. I was hoping to find one with the mini mufflers as well to help with the noise. I was wondering if you can still install the mini mufflers from UR after the fact and if you can even buy the mini muffler seperate?
Got welding torch??? If so, you can weld in multiple mini-mufflers or resonators which will quiet down any exhaust system. If not, you can pay a muffler shop or custom auto performance shop to do it for you.