Notices

Launch Control Question

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2010, 09:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Off topic but Jake did you notice any gains from the EVO X intercooler? I know your tuned so I didn't know if you installed it before or after the tune?
Old Sep 13, 2010, 11:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by S2K2EVO
Off topic but Jake did you notice any gains from the EVO X intercooler? I know your tuned so I didn't know if you installed it before or after the tune?
i am tuned for the evo x intercooler, so i installed it before the tune. Yes you will definatly SEE gains, i dont know if you would feel the gains, basically you will see that boost spikes higher, and yes you will see gains on dyno sheet.. stock 2 ralliart intercoolers on one another and you will get a evo x one, thats how much of a difference they are, more air flow better gains, if you are planning to swap for it, do so!
Old Sep 13, 2010, 11:37 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Jake26
i am tuned for the evo x intercooler, so i installed it before the tune. Yes you will definatly SEE gains, i dont know if you would feel the gains, basically you will see that boost spikes higher, and yes you will see gains on dyno sheet.. stock 2 ralliart intercoolers on one another and you will get a evo x one, thats how much of a difference they are, more air flow better gains, if you are planning to swap for it, do so!
What kind of hp and tq are you running with those mods and your tune?
Old Sep 13, 2010, 02:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks I plan on doing the swap for sure. Will the dealer make a big deal out of it or even know I have the X FMIC?