Notices

IC piping evo x

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2012, 03:23 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
IC piping evo x

Are the fitments of the intercooler piping the exact same as the x. Would I be able to just buy aftermarket evo x ic piping and hot pipe would bolt right up to the stock turbo and cold pipe would fit fine beside battery and to bov? Plan on doing a x swap sometime so this would be much easier to buy x instead.
Old Apr 12, 2012, 06:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The X hot pipe is shorter after the bend where it connects to the IC.
Old Apr 12, 2012, 06:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RalliMark
The X hot pipe is shorter after the bend where it connects to the IC.
Are you saying with the stock RA ic. I mean with a x ic too
Old Apr 12, 2012, 06:54 PM
Evolved Member

it depends.
The hot pipe should be fine if you get everything made for the Evo 10 + the Evo 10 IC..

the cold pipe ... make sure u get the one that fits the MR model, because of the SST cooler.
That being said, I think ETS would fit. (not sure)
OEM Evo would be fine too
Old Apr 15, 2012, 06:18 PM
Evolving Member

The BOV pipe placement on the X's LICP is different than RA's as well. You have to buy a piece of pipe from home depot to make the BOV pipe fit on an X LICP otherwise it looks wierd as its sideways. What i did was just buy a RA LICP from UR and use the intercooler from an X no problem.
Old Apr 16, 2012, 02:48 AM

Hey OverCorrupt, I'm actually selling all my stock Evo X parts. Turbo, Fuel Pump, stock/aftermarket downpipe. But I'm just trying to sell it as a kit, I have everything, except for the injectors, lol. But they're not that big to begin with, I think they're ~550cc.
I'm also willing to ship it for people further away, I guess there's no actual F/S threads for Ralliarts.

Also have a turbosmart electronic boost controller e-street 30psi and turbosmart dualport bov.
Old Apr 16, 2012, 04:53 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JiNSOO619
Hey OverCorrupt, I'm actually selling all my stock Evo X parts. Turbo, Fuel Pump, stock/aftermarket downpipe. But I'm just trying to sell it as a kit, I have everything, except for the injectors, lol. But they're not that big to begin with, I think they're ~550cc.
I'm also willing to ship it for people further away, I guess there's no actual F/S threads for Ralliarts.

Also have a turbosmart electronic boost controller e-street 30psi and turbosmart dualport bov.
Hey man just shoot me a PM next time instead of threadjacking. Can always post up a FS thread in the Evo X marketplace, us RA'ers frequent there (at least i do) just mention in title perfect for RA to X turbo swap.

As per selling to me, i actually have a turbo already lined up with very low miles and decent price. Shoot me a PM w more info and maybe we can get something going.
Old Apr 16, 2012, 05:05 AM
Evolving Member

Btw to the OP, if you do go the UR RA LICP route as i did, mention to UR that you are putting it on an X intercooler and im sure they can hook you up with a 2.5" coupler instead of the reducing coupler to fit the RA stock IC. I had to buy mine separately cause i forgot to mention it to them lol.
Old Apr 16, 2012, 09:27 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by OverCorrupt
Btw to the OP, if you do go the UR RA LICP route as i did, mention to UR that you are putting it on an X intercooler and im sure they can hook you up with a 2.5" coupler instead of the reducing coupler to fit the RA stock IC. I had to buy mine separately cause i forgot to mention it to them lol.
Yes they can and will, just make sure you let them know.