Notices

RA´s S-sport and launch. DONE

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2012, 01:55 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
So your saying its the European EVO X MR cff code and I should find out which cff code is for the north american EVO X MR?

if that's the case, then any dealership with a computer can do this. People just have to find out which codes are for the EVO X MR for their country/region. After that we can post up the cff files here for each specific region and the user on their end has to get a hold of a MEDIC 3 and go to town. sounds easy enough.

So, now i ask the people.

What is the .cff name for EVO X MR's for north american vehicles?

and

Can different TSU EVO X MR databases be cross compatible with different regions? We already know europe's. I was going to find out here, but they have no MR's in the lot to check. Anyone willing to call Mitsubishi headquarters to find out?

Last edited by crak; Aug 30, 2012 at 02:06 PM.
Old Aug 30, 2012, 02:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EyeDreamt
Don't quote me, but I think the file we are flashing to the car is a Evo X MR or RA file that was released to other markets, not the US....
So, this was specifically designed for the RA? or was it just a MR code that you just put on the RA?
Old Aug 30, 2012, 02:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From what I have read and understand it is just MR code being put on an RA... but I am not sure. The directions you have were forwarded to me from someone who got them from hobblaa.

I am sending you a PM with some more details...
Old Aug 30, 2012, 04:41 PM
Evolving Member

You guys are getting close for hacking our TCM! Finally!
Old Aug 30, 2012, 09:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
I spent several days trying to work out if that special SST MUT-III file contained data I could make sense of. I disassembled it using every profile in the "binutils" object dump tool... but couldn't find any one output that contained real-looking instructions (ie. code).

Perhaps it's zipped, packed, bundled up somehow. Or perhaps my kung fu is weak.

I'll get back to it again when I get time. Would be awesome to be able to find Holy Grail stuff in that .cff file.

If someone knows the SST cpu architecture, please pipe up... it'd save me poring over 83+ disassemblies trying to spot the one that isn't total garbage!

Rich
Old Aug 31, 2012, 06:18 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by richardjh
I spent several days trying to work out if that special SST MUT-III file contained data I could make sense of. I disassembled it using every profile in the "binutils" object dump tool... but couldn't find any one output that contained real-looking instructions (ie. code).

Perhaps it's zipped, packed, bundled up somehow. Or perhaps my kung fu is weak.

I'll get back to it again when I get time. Would be awesome to be able to find Holy Grail stuff in that .cff file.

If someone knows the SST cpu architecture, please pipe up... it'd save me poring over 83+ disassemblies trying to spot the one that isn't total garbage!

Rich
Since its a database file could it open with microsoft access?
Old Aug 31, 2012, 08:29 AM
Evolved Member

Dunno if this is anywhere on the right track...

http://www.accuratetechnologies.com/...8/174/lang,en/

http://www.accuratetechnologies.com/...5/274/lang,en/

Filters can now be applied to the Calibration Manager in new strategic ways. Previously created filter files (CFF), selected from the Comparison Dropdown menu’s Filters selection can be chosen singularly or as an entire file folder. An example for using the file folder option is to create filters for each user and then apply as needed. Additionally, a quick filter can now be applied to Comparison Table from the Auto Filter Row by typing characters in the Auto Filter Row and the rows containing those characters will be listed.
>.>

Last edited by EyeDreamt; Aug 31, 2012 at 08:52 AM.
Old Aug 31, 2012, 09:07 AM
Evolving Member

try a trail copy

For a complete list of VISION 3.7.2.3 highlights, to upgrade to VISION 3.7.2.3 or to download a free trial copy go to http://support.accuratetechnologies.com/, email ATI at sales_us@accuratetechnologies.com or call ATI at 248-848-9200.
Old Aug 31, 2012, 10:24 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by crak
try a trail copy

For a complete list of VISION 3.7.2.3 highlights, to upgrade to VISION 3.7.2.3 or to download a free trial copy go to http://support.accuratetechnologies.com/, email ATI at sales_us@accuratetechnologies.com or call ATI at 248-848-9200.

Already installing
Old Aug 31, 2012, 01:03 PM
Evolving Member

Can anyone tell me what is different from the SST-TCU from Europe and from north american.

better question is are all Ralliarts and evo X MR SST's identical?
Old Aug 31, 2012, 04:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by crak
Can anyone tell me what is different from the SST-TCU from Europe and from north american.

better question is are all Ralliarts and evo X MR SST's identical?
Ralliart and MR SST are identical aside from the gear ratios of 5 and 6. People have put MR TCUs into Ralliarts with no issue.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 12:46 PM
Evolving Member

Well, good news. It worked. My 2009 ralliart has S-Sport mode.

Bad news. Launch control wont work. ie. I am in park, put the car into S-sport, turn off ASC, foot on brake, then foot on gas....and the clutch is still engaged. We even had a guy who owns an evo come by to help us out and he says the ASC has to beep, and even goes on to say a warning sign is to come on the LCD pannel.

Ill show you vids later folks.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 01:08 PM
Evolving Member

Please dont tell me you're just kidding!
Old Sep 1, 2012, 01:37 PM
Evolving Member

I really am not. Its definitely revs higher then in sport mode. Videos are uploading to youtube. First time I ever used youtube...does it really take 1 hour per upload? jesus.

Last edited by crak; Sep 1, 2012 at 01:48 PM.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 02:13 PM
Evolved Member

only if you have a "slow" upload bandwidth OR your video is fricken huge (raw HD tends to be massive). Either way, you can save upload time by shooting video at lower resolution, like 720 or standard def, or re-encode the video to lower bit rates before you upload.

Quick Reply: RA´s S-sport and launch. DONE