Notices

Piping for evo x ic

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2014, 10:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Piping for evo x ic

Few questions about piping for the evo x ic conversion. I'm looking at getting the ur uicp. On their website there is 2 options, one for the full set which is both upper pipes and one for the half set which is just one upper pipe. I don't know much about it other than I thought there was just one pipe for the upper. Anyone know the difference and is it worth the extra $50 for the full set? Also does anyone have an oem evo x licp that they are looking to sell? I heard during install that a coupler is needed. Does anyone know the size of the coupler needed? Going to do this install soon and just want to make sure I have the right parts.
Old Mar 11, 2014, 09:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You need to get a full upper pipe because the Evo X IC is way taller than the Ralliart one. However, from my experience (as well as a few other people), the part of the UR upper pipe that connects to the Evo X IC may be way too tall and does not fit properly in Ralliarts. I would suggest getting one from a different company.
However, the UR LICP for the Ralliart is an excellent part and fits the Evo X IC perfectly without further modification.