Notices

[WTB] Ralliart 09 Exhaust Manifold

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2016, 08:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation [WTB] Ralliart 09 Exhaust Manifold

Wassup guys,

Unfortunately i cannot post in the marketplace section because i haven't reached 15 posts if I am not mistaken. I'd rather post this thread and hopefully have a moderator move it into the correct section rather than post 14 meaningless responses/threads for absolutely no reason. That's just obnoxious. I do apologize.

Unfortunately before putting in my UR Turbo Back i seen that i had a cracked exhaust manifold. I've been hearing a leak, however i didn't think it was my manifold. I'm hoping possibly someone who has done an Evo X turbo swap may still have their oem manifold, and would be willing to sell it. Paypal only

2009 Ralliart
Old Jan 18, 2016, 03:15 AM
Evolving Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Check Clubralliart...I Have seen one for sale fairly recently
Old Jan 18, 2016, 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by DWILSON357
Check Clubralliart...I Have seen one for sale fairly recently
Thank you, appreciate it. Il go check on that side as well. Hopefully i will find some luck on that end. Just don't think an Evo X turbo swap is worth it on a 117K 6 year old RA.
Old Jan 18, 2016, 04:47 AM
Evolving Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Ehhh, its more how long your gonna keep the car and how well the maintnence has been kept up on
Especially the SST, if that sbeen changed every 30k I imagine you'd be alright. Obviously Your not gonna go for the same target as some of these other guys but you can def build a respectable ride still
Old Jan 18, 2016, 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by DWILSON357
Ehhh, its more how long your gonna keep the car and how well the maintnence has been kept up on
Especially the SST, if that sbeen changed every 30k I imagine you'd be alright. Obviously Your not gonna go for the same target as some of these other guys but you can def build a respectable ride still
Definitely agree on that 100%... However my situation is a little different. Unfortunately the car I had before this i had to sell because i was moving. Wasn't worth the long haul tow. My father had this car and got himself something more suitable for his drive and taste. He sold this to me for incredibly cheap and when i received it had 98K on it. Im pretty sure he's never pushed the car, but i know for a fact he hasn't maintenance it like i would have or like he SHOULD have. Just trying to keep this for as long as i can. Then its on to a newer RA or possibly the final edition Evo.