Notices
09+ Ralliart Show and Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Official Sportback Ralliart Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2014 | 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by hatke147
That's awesome to hear! Everyone I see and talk to here on island that has been around for a while says they've never seen one until mine. I am guessing the grey one has been shipped off island but idk how to find out? I know Cutter has not brought another Ralliart Sportback since to island to sell but I have seen a very few Lancer Sportbacks cruising around.
Joe Manguba at Cutter might know where the grey one went, he and I talked a lot about them when they came in. Theo Lee at Tetzu Aero in Honolulu was in the process of designing carbon fiber aero for the car but I ended up leaving before he could finish anything. He is famous for the Nissan 300ZX carbon fiber wide body kits. When I picked them up it was because it was so rare on the island, it appealed to me versus all the other people running around with the Subaru wagons. I'm from the isles, whenever get back to visit my ohana I'd love to check out your car. I am the original founder of Speed Hawaii and my love for the Hawaii car scene runs deep. My car club in Hawaii is called Eminence, if you ever want some cool guys to hang out with I could get you in contact with them, they also have a California chapter. The president of the club just won 3rd place Scion in the last HIN in Honolulu. Since arriving in Columbus, GA I am trying to see how I can form a chapter of the crew here. Nothing beats the car scene in Hawaii, its kind of underground, the deeper you dig the more vast it gets, just Hawaii Recon law really puts a damper on things.
Old Apr 28, 2014 | 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by nucleartiger
Joe Manguba at Cutter might know where the grey one went, he and I talked a lot about them when they came in. Theo Lee at Tetzu Aero in Honolulu was in the process of designing carbon fiber aero for the car but I ended up leaving before he could finish anything. He is famous for the Nissan 300ZX carbon fiber wide body kits. When I picked them up it was because it was so rare on the island, it appealed to me versus all the other people running around with the Subaru wagons. I'm from the isles, whenever get back to visit my ohana I'd love to check out your car. I am the original founder of Speed Hawaii and my love for the Hawaii car scene runs deep. My car club in Hawaii is called Eminence, if you ever want some cool guys to hang out with I could get you in contact with them, they also have a California chapter. The president of the club just won 3rd place Scion in the last HIN in Honolulu. Since arriving in Columbus, GA I am trying to see how I can form a chapter of the crew here. Nothing beats the car scene in Hawaii, its kind of underground, the deeper you dig the more vast it gets, just Hawaii Recon law really puts a damper on things.
I wonder if he still works there? I'll have to look into that and ask! That guy Theo sounds like he would have made something great! I wouldn't have the money available to dump into a kit like that. I have been out and about in the car scene here going on on weekends and going to all the shows and i haven't heard of Speed Hawaii, I think I have heard or seen of Eminence though. I probably know of the Scion your talking about. I had my car in HIN back in the one last year at the end of 2013 but not the one in March. It would be cool to get into contact with those guys! Let me know! The safety laws here really do make things extremely hard on us people with modified cars!
Old Apr 28, 2014 | 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by hatke147
I wonder if he still works there? I'll have to look into that and ask! That guy Theo sounds like he would have made something great! I wouldn't have the money available to dump into a kit like that. I have been out and about in the car scene here going on on weekends and going to all the shows and i haven't heard of Speed Hawaii, I think I have heard or seen of Eminence though. I probably know of the Scion your talking about. I had my car in HIN back in the one last year at the end of 2013 but not the one in March. It would be cool to get into contact with those guys! Let me know! The safety laws here really do make things extremely hard on us people with modified cars!
I left a message on your wall about Eminence, I told the President of the club about you so check it out when you have time. They are having a meet on May 17th at the Kalihi Home Depot lot (421 Alakawa St. Honolulu, HI) at 6pm to hang out, chat cars and discuss things going on with the Outer Island members/chapter. Also a around the island Car Cruise on May 31st on Oahu, meeting at Pearl City Walmart lot and roll out at 8am. If you have FB and want to talk more via PMs my username is Shokushu (https://www.facebook.com/#!/shokushu).
Old Apr 29, 2014 | 01:31 PM

Hey. I got my sportback in september and finally got around to posting about it. I'm from Owings, MD. Sorry these aren't the best pictures and my car is dirty. I just happened to take theses on my phone at a random time.

Name:  IMG_20140420_152716912_zps2657fe53.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  74.2 KB

Name:  IMG_20140420_152726367_zps6a6b9461.jpg
Size:  122.4 KB

Name:  IMG_20140420_152738724_zpsc3863fbc.jpg
Size:  136.4 KB

Name:  IMG_20140420_152755889_zps04ed6795.jpg
Size:  130.1 KB

Name:  IMG_20140422_213743413_zpsb53de815.jpg
Size:  40.3 KB

Last edited by Algro144; Apr 29, 2014 at 08:54 PM.
Old Apr 29, 2014 | 02:41 PM

^ BBS + lip + vinyl roof = very nice!

How much did the wrap cost?
Old Apr 29, 2014 | 03:00 PM

Nice looking sportback...
Old Apr 29, 2014 | 04:50 PM

it's plastidip
Old Apr 29, 2014 | 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by nucleartiger
I left a message on your wall about Eminence, I told the President of the club about you so check it out when you have time. They are having a meet on May 17th at the Kalihi Home Depot lot (421 Alakawa St. Honolulu, HI) at 6pm to hang out, chat cars and discuss things going on with the Outer Island members/chapter. Also a around the island Car Cruise on May 31st on Oahu, meeting at Pearl City Walmart lot and roll out at 8am. If you have FB and want to talk more via PMs my username is Shokushu (https://www.facebook.com/#!/shokushu).
Thanks!! I Will have to see if I can make it to those 2 events, hopefully I can! Thank you!! I added you on FB last name Hatke. We can chat more on there for sure!
Old May 4, 2014 | 04:00 PM

Brazilian Sportback

Attachment 331306

Attachment 331307

Attachment 331308

Attachment 331309
Old May 4, 2014 | 04:04 PM
EvoM Guru

Originally Posted by AllanGabriel
Brazilian Sportback
I assume it's running Ethanol?
Old May 4, 2014 | 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by razorlab
I assume it's running Ethanol?
Not yet, but it'll be running with E92 since E100 may damage fuel tank and other things, Evo X turbo swap also in my To Do List, just like ASA GT5 wheels that didnt arrive yet. List of done things:

- AEM SRI
- Evo IX MR JDM BOV
- Grimmspeed EBCS
- Ultimate Racing Up & Low IC Pipes
- Mishimoto Black Intercooler
- TurboXS Downpipe & Testpipe
- Borla Catback (adapted to 2.75" since it starts with 2.25")
- ID1000 Fuel injectors
- SSport Mode & LC with adapted transmission parameters to avoid premature problems
- H&R Springs
- Stoptech sloted brake rotors
- Hawk HPS Brake pads

To do:

- Evo X turbo swap
- ASA GT5 Wheels (4+1)
- Walbro 400 Ethanol Fuel pump

How much bhp should I expect with that? There's no AWD Dyno in my city/state/region/side of the country.
Old May 12, 2014 | 09:42 PM

how hard could it be to make a badge? "DirtyEvo.com"? "Tuned by Mellon"?
Old May 12, 2014 | 10:26 PM
Evolved Member

AllenGabriel, did Brazil get the North American RA crash beam (no tow hooks)?
Old May 18, 2014 | 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by neogeo64
AllenGabriel, did Brazil get the North American RA crash beam (no tow hooks)?
Nope, Aus RA in Brazil, just not using mines. And To-Do list has changed, a friend sent a RA turbo to Chad (CBRD) to get RAD Full, and that turbine will be mine. I'll have the first RAD Full in Brazil.

Im really excited for that, I'll keep this updated as soon as new parts arrive.
Old May 26, 2014 | 06:20 PM

Double post for some backfire

Quick Reply: Official Sportback Ralliart Picture Thread