Notices
AEM EMS Get tuning help for your AEM EMS system.

Pruven Performance AEM Install

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2008, 06:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by sp00lin2g
your car is badass and sure seems like pruven did a great job with your build. Any word on the new numbers with your built motor
Should have some dyno graphs posted by the end of this week.
Old Jul 22, 2008, 05:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Pruven
Why wait for the retune?? Do you know something I don't??? I used to be the tuner at Pruven years ago. Some else took over and now he's gone. I have since taken over again for about 6 months now and I couldn't speak of one single solitary problem going on there, not one. Fill me in if you know something different.

Dan

Dan you such a lair , I delt with you directly no one else you was incharge your shop, your the man I paid to get the job done no one else.

Filled in it was you!

A little reminder 1 year ago It was you that I delt with and you that did this to my car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8AKNSXpUOo

Last edited by Sharkbite2000; Jul 22, 2008 at 05:36 AM.
Old Jul 22, 2008, 06:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What I dont understand is in EVERY pruven thread, Sharkbite has to ALWAYS post that video. Its over already, why dont you actually do something like post NEW videos of your car... Or are you afraid to show yourself drive the thing?

Anyways, Ive never dealt with pruven, nor will I since I have some nice shops over here in NY. But they have been doing some good turnarounds lately even after what sharkbite considers his "massacre".

Congrats on the good numbers!
Dan
Old Jul 22, 2008, 06:29 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 90GSXDan
What I dont understand is in EVERY pruven thread, Sharkbite has to ALWAYS post that video. Its over already, why dont you actually do something like post NEW videos of your car... Or are you afraid to show yourself drive the thing?

Anyways, Ive never dealt with pruven, nor will I since I have some nice shops over here in NY. But they have been doing some good turnarounds lately even after what sharkbite considers his "massacre".

Dan
Because he never did anything about it just pointed the fingers at his workers, when he was the one I delt with and he was the one working on my car didn't even get a sorry bro.

Last edited by Sharkbite2000; Jul 22, 2008 at 06:31 AM.
Old Jul 22, 2008, 06:53 AM
Evolved Member

Dan
how can you say this? was it you that paid for the job that they were hired to do? if it happend to me ill be posting everyday. he has the right to share his experience at that shop.
Old Jul 22, 2008, 07:00 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Sharkbite2000
Dan you such a lair , I delt with you directly no one else you was incharge your shop, your the man I paid to get the job done no one else.

Filled in it was you!

A little reminder 1 year ago It was you that I delt with and you that did this to my car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8AKNSXpUOo
Come on man...I thought this was in the past. Dan wasn't running the shop back than....and you know the person who was is no longer their. Dan does all the tunning now and overseas all the wrenching...and I can guarantee while he is running the shop he will never have any of the negative attention that you have brought to them in that youtube clip.

Once again there is always two sides to everything. Please don't start another Pruven bashing inside my thread....it just blows to argue the same points all the time.
Old Jul 22, 2008, 07:01 AM
Evolved Member

Dan

I couldn't agree more.
Old Jul 22, 2008, 07:13 AM
Evolved Member

Location: South Beach, FL / Miami, FL / Pt. St. Lucie, FL / NYC
Listen I have heard negative things about Pruvan too and I guess every shop goes through those moments. Would I take my evo to Pruvan hell no but that doesn't mean they are not a good shop. They had problems they all do. Lets just move on if the car blows up we can say I told you so...LOL
Old Jul 22, 2008, 07:21 AM
Evolved Member

just wanted to let people know it was no illusion I paid dan directly so he was the one incharge , kenny left because he got tired of dan's BS he was the only good guy there just get's me when he say's he was not the one? But he was the one that got my cash even till this date I'm still pissed off for parts and labor I paid for which he took my money and didn't install the parts but charged me for doing the job.

I'll lay off your thread.

Last edited by Sharkbite2000; Jul 22, 2008 at 07:24 AM.
Old Jul 23, 2008, 10:42 PM
Evolving Member

just wanted to let people know it was no illusion I paid dan directly so he was the one incharge , kenny left because he got tired of dan's BS he was the only good guy there just get's me when he say's he was not the one? But he was the one that got my cash even till this date I'm still pissed off for parts and labor I paid for which he took my money and didn't install the parts but charged me for doing the job.

I'll lay off your thread.

Well, when you take you car in the middle of the job ( as per your youtube video clearly shows) you can't expect it to be done, it wasn't. In the meantime everyone keep posted for another Youtube video about Sharksbaits lies....

Dan
Old Jul 24, 2008, 05:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Pruven
Well, when you take you car in the middle of the job ( as per your youtube video clearly shows) you can't expect it to be done, it wasn't. In the meantime everyone keep posted for another Youtube video about Sharksbaits lies....

Dan
1 year and 8 months and still didn't finish

OK buddy , keep pretending you wasn't there

I got a good video for you if you wanna keep that up
Old Jul 24, 2008, 06:09 AM
Evolved Member

Think about what your saying...why would they want to keep a car over a year (it doesn't make any business sense) obviously their were issues going on beyond what you and Dan want to talk about openly.

Anyway I don't want this thread to be a bashing thread. I just thought the aem install video was interesting for those installing their own.

BTW, Shark, John built your car and he still works at Pruven....and besides myself and Dan....John is the only person who has ever wrenched my car...soooooo...its silly to trash his abilities because that would mean your trashing my car....and I promise "In Person" my car is far from trash.
Old Jul 26, 2008, 06:56 PM
Evolving Member

i sat at pruven for like 3 days driving from PA and was told end of day pick up which turned into days, missing work, hotels, ect ect......

just thought team at the shop was very disrespectful, sneaky, and was "scared" to fill me in with what was going on... oh well, bad experience, never will go back.....
Old Jul 26, 2008, 08:46 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by blueevokev
i sat at pruven for like 3 days driving from PA and was told end of day pick up which turned into days, missing work, hotels, ect ect......

just thought team at the shop was very disrespectful, sneaky, and was "scared" to fill me in with what was going on... oh well, bad experience, never will go back.....
Really? What team are you talking about? Sneaky? Sneaky why? And scared.... I couldn't really tell you what we would be scared about? Maybe you could tell me. Did you car have probelms? What were your exact issues? When did this happen?

Dan
Old Jul 26, 2008, 08:48 PM
Evolving Member

Lets see it!

Dan

Quick Reply: Pruven Performance AEM Install