Notices

EvoM Filipino CLub

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2004, 09:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wtf..no way...flips in the US definitely look better than the filipines...everyone at the islands are damn anemic and skinny and lathargic and lazy....if you are not light skinned you are not on TV...screw that ...I love my dark filipine chicks.....
Old Sep 1, 2004, 09:50 AM

well if you say that man i dont really mind either girl flips from us or canada or back home if you keep looking around n both places you can find some serious girl lol
Old Sep 1, 2004, 01:39 PM
Evolving Member

I disagree with US pinays being better. The more population you have the chances of having more is better hence more beautifull Filipinas from the Motherland

Example:

US Pinay:

Original Pinay:
Attached Thumbnails EvoM Filipino CLub-uspinay.jpg   EvoM Filipino CLub-nic44.jpg  

Last edited by enjoku; Sep 1, 2004 at 03:49 PM.
Old Sep 1, 2004, 03:22 PM

hey i cant really see the girl from pinas i think the pic is not good
Old Sep 1, 2004, 11:26 PM

Your right about that ,the better looking ones tend to say back home...i guess thats why the government only approve the not so good looking ...lol...j/k no feelings hurt...but im not kidding about them looking freaking hot back home and pure(americanised)
Old Sep 2, 2004, 04:01 AM
Evolved Member

heyheyhey I'm here again renting a comp. BTW I totally agree... i've seen alot of fine fine fine pinays here, unlike in US with full of make up and big lips ewww...haha....
Old Sep 2, 2004, 07:31 AM

hey bro i agree with you even here in Canada they all look the same and they dress all the same.....its look like they all twins hehehehe
Old Sep 2, 2004, 08:32 AM
Evolved Member

Before you guys start criticizing about where they look better and being proud of getting only a good looking pinay if your in the philippines. Why don't you take a good look in the mirror. I mean how can you face the problem if the problem is your own face!!!
Old Sep 2, 2004, 12:56 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by johnjonfenomeno
Before you guys start criticizing about where they look better and being proud of getting only a good looking pinay if your in the philippines. Why don't you take a good look in the mirror. I mean how can you face the problem if the problem is your own face!!!

Have you looked lately???
Old Sep 2, 2004, 03:16 PM
Evolved Member

All the time my friend.. Don't even try. All you guys here are acting like the only way you could get a good looking girl is by going back to pinas. Meaning here in the US its all bout your face value and what you got going for you right now. Not the $$$ that you got handed down to you from your mom and pops. Cause here what the rich can buy so can the poor.
Old Sep 2, 2004, 03:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nakow hindot!!

http://www.members.aol.com/agila3374/stream/CSong1.m3u
http://www.members.aol.com/agila3374/stream/BSong6.m3u
http://www.members.aol.com/agila3374...i_Agbayani.mp3
http://www.avidfolio.com/video.htm
Old Sep 2, 2004, 03:34 PM
Evolving Member

Anyone from edmonton here?

Dam, I havent been back to Philippines(Im not sure if I even spelled that right) since we moved to Canada when I was like 4.
Old Sep 2, 2004, 03:42 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by johnjonfenomeno
All the time my friend.. Don't even try. All you guys here are acting like the only way you could get a good looking girl is by going back to pinas. Meaning here in the US its all bout your face value and what you got going for you right now. Not the $$$ that you got handed down to you from your mom and pops. Cause here what the rich can buy so can the poor.

Who said anything about money??? I was just saying Dahil maraming Pinay sa Pilipinas dahil dito galing ang mga pinoy siyempre mas maraming Magandang Babae dito. Ngayon kung nagiisip ka you should understand the numbers game. Kahit mahirap ka sa pinas kung mahal ka ng babae wether she is pretty or not your gonna have her. Now just think how many Filipinos live in the States then compare it to how many Live in the Philippines, If you can coun't then you will get the answer. We did not say we can only get a good looking girl only if we go back, what we are saying is that we have more beautiful Pinays in the Philippines than in the States just because of sheer numbers.
Old Sep 2, 2004, 07:03 PM
Evolved Member

first of all yes the numbers game you are indicating are true. But there are several ppl here that think just cause they come from the states they can get any piece of a s s back home. Most of those pretty girls you are talking about are one not even full blooded pinay. Some are left over GI Joe hoes!!!(these are the ones after your money) While others are really from castilla ancestry that go way back into the days of spanish colonization or mixed with chinese ancestry. These are the ones that are really rich!!!. So technically they are not pinay, but just nice looking mutts who would care less where you came from as long as you come from a wealthy and known family.

If that is what your after (the later of the two pics you posted) there are plenty of those here, especially on the west coast. From what I here from my girlfriend the ugly pinoy/pretty pinay ratio is a lot higher in the west coast than the east coast because there are alot of pretty pinay population vs pinoy population, therefore they tend to get clingy to there bf's due to the fact that there are so many pretty girls out there that they could just be replaced like that.

Any west side pinoy's care to comment on that?

and to the guy who commented that

"i guess thats why the government only approve the not so good looking ...lol...j/k no feelings hurt...but im not kidding about them looking freaking hot back home and pure"

Most of the people that come to america have a bad situation back home. They can't find a decent job that will give them enough money to put a roof over their heads and food on the table. The last thing on their mind is maintaining their looks. While the rich ones that you all so adore have enough loot that that is their only responsibility in life, which is to go to the "Derma" (Nelly Tu ppl back home will know who she is) and get ther highlights at the David's salon then go to the local country club in the afternoon and end the evening bar hopping with their chica's while speaking only english in public places!!!! Cheh!! mga landih AS IF hhmmpphhh j/k.

I know there are plenty of rich pinoy's on this forum from pinas. Cmon there is no need to deny the fact that you guys are what you are. You know these are the facts. If you are rich enough in the philippines why bother coming to America besides the fact of either going to school, going on a vacation tour, or just visiting relatives.

Point is in most cases back home beauty comes with having money. Thus that is why most of the pinoy's you guys tend to talk about are the less attractive ones over here.
Old Sep 3, 2004, 04:03 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by enjoku
I disagree with US pinays being better. The more population you have the chances of having more is better hence more beautifull Filipinas from the Motherland

Example:

US Pinay:

Original Pinay:
HAHA!!!! thats a good example!!!!!

Quick Reply: EvoM Filipino CLub