Notices

EvoM Filipino CLub

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2004, 06:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey guys dont forget about canada theres not that many of good looking girl and as well theres no good looking guys also, myb im part of them hehehehhehe jks

this week end im going to Wonderland (ppl from toronto they know what im talking about) and i will let you guys know if is true that in abroad there less good looking girl, thats because is Filipino day on Saturday
Old Sep 3, 2004, 07:21 AM
Evolved Member

Im pretty excited about goin to the philippines for the first time...I am not philippino however. But my girlfriend is and her family is a riot.
Im really lookin foward to go there next summer....I have been told that once I go I will not want to come back

To all the peeps that are not proud or hatin on there culture
I would be proud of the diversity and history. People from the philippines are so nice and hospitable.

In regards to the pics posted I dont like the mestizza (sp?) girls. I guess I like usdm filipinas

for the philippines
Old Sep 3, 2004, 08:21 AM

omg i cant believe you guys...
Old Sep 3, 2004, 08:26 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by chapter8
In regards to the pics posted I dont like the mestizza (sp?) girls. I guess I like usdm filipinas

for the philippines
Pre no offense but dont reffer our Pinays like cars. As for the Tisay she's overrated over here. She may be my friend's GF but she looks like a child.
Old Sep 3, 2004, 08:32 AM
Evolving Member

Tingin ninyo mga kapatid. Ipeke ko kaya ito at ibenta sa eBay. Mabenta kaya?
Old Sep 3, 2004, 08:37 AM

tol ako ang unang bibili thats kool man

and bwt theres swt piny that myb she dsnt agree with what we are talking about lol

pinay are you from the states or pinas? maybe you can prove to us if we r wrong or right
Old Sep 3, 2004, 08:28 PM
Evolving Member

I'll buy it.
Old Sep 3, 2004, 11:42 PM
EvoM Guru

you guys all make good points and maybe some of it is the majority of the time, but not by a huge margin by any means. i'm a pinoy out on the west side and i can say there are a lot of fine natural pinays out here. but there are also just as many who wear a lot of make-up if you want sit there and count. and i can even say the same about when i was in the philippines (been there once for 3 weeks in 97, dunno how it is now). there are some natural pinays out there in the PI, and then there's the ones who diet and blow money on eskinol. (i remember assunta de rossi was hella dark before?) oh yeah, there's hella ugly guys gettin fine a s s girls here just to backup whoever said that earlier.

honestly i find that it's the demographic of where you're at that determine what kind of pinays you meet. a lot of the things johnjon have posted i do agree with to a point. i've seen and experience or have had the same thoughts he has, but i have met a lot of foine looking pinays from the states or have come from the the PI to not make such stereotypes (they are stereotypes to me) as general statements. i've seen the same things but i can't completely agree.

and if i had to chose, i'd have to have a states pinay. pretty girls in the PI aren't dark enough for me (exceptions: aubrey miles and cindy kurleto. i like the chinky looking ones over spanish) pinays in the states and those in the PI are also raised differently? there's probably something in the water they drink cuz me and my gf can usually tell who was born where. we don't know why but each have their own respective look(yes, there are exceptions). so since me, being born and raised in the states, have my own preference to whats around me, so probably would some pinoys have their own preference to those back in the islands(at an aesthetic level. if we're talking about who's easier, thats a different matter in itself). to each their own...
Old Sep 9, 2004, 06:29 PM
Evolved Member

Woooooooooo, I'm back home here in Seattle. It was fun there. I saw lot's of jdm Lancers too bad I didn't bring enough money to buy JDM stuff there. Anyways I saw a red evo 7 for the FIRST TIME with cf hood and cf trunk (i think) near Timog at Metro Manila, and it looked awesome..way hot.... wonder who owned that red evo VII.
Old Sep 9, 2004, 09:22 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Did you see many fine pinays???
Old Sep 9, 2004, 10:22 PM
Evolved Member

of course!!! but none of them werent wearing "thong" hehehe
Old Sep 10, 2004, 10:29 AM
EvoM Guru

damn, did you happen to buy a couple issues of FHM? i was lookin last nite cuz the newer one has aubrey miles and it's like $12 an issue!!! you'd make a killing if you brought some over...

did you bring back any pictures of the babes?
Old Sep 17, 2004, 11:08 AM
Evolved Member

whats up fellas, musta kayo! didn't realize this thread exist. anyway, I like fhm. this pinay is smokin!

http://www.abante.com.ph/issue/feb22...iz_gallery.htm
Old Sep 21, 2004, 07:29 PM
Evolved Member

wassup..welcome... anong pangalan mo?>
Old Sep 21, 2004, 07:33 PM
Evolved Member

homie how's it going, names jimmy. ikaw?

hey majestic_lancer filipino ka pala. whats up tol, kuha ko sayo yoong hid.

Quick Reply: EvoM Filipino CLub