Notices

EvoM Filipino CLub

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2008, 11:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
good Info here for tuning>>> https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=302895
Old Jun 16, 2008, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by rn.evo
just had batchoy a couple of days ago. yun ang ginagawa ni misis kc tipid, matagal pang maubos. hehehe.

btw, how can 1 be a member of the emperors?
Depends on which one you are referring to. I recommend checking out the below web add and maybe register to get to know the site more.

http://emperorevoclub.com/
Old Jun 16, 2008, 02:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
rawandbrute,

i have a friend in manila na naka ferrari and an evo IX. baka kilala mo. he is into the tiles business.
Old Jun 16, 2008, 06:40 PM
Account Disabled

Can you blame the man if he acts like this? You should understand his frustration because He got ROBBED by a seller for $330.00 and he's the one who got banned and not the robber seller.

The seller is still out there looking for his NEXT victim. Just be careful.....

Originally Posted by sblvro
he made threats in his post that is why he is banned to use the site. I think if he apologize or assure the site that it is not going to happen anymore he will allowed back.
Old Jun 16, 2008, 10:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by beetle_orange
rawandbrute,

i have a friend in manila na naka ferrari and an evo IX. baka kilala mo. he is into the tiles business.
Is his family name puyat-reyes or yap? they are the ones I know in the tiles biz.
Old Jun 17, 2008, 11:11 PM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
it is being investigated at this point and time.
Old Jun 18, 2008, 05:44 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by burnok
Can you blame the man if he acts like this? You should understand his frustration because He got ROBBED by a seller for $330.00 and he's the one who got banned and not the robber seller.

The seller is still out there looking for his NEXT victim. Just be careful.....

If anyone, for any reason, post " I will kill you" and the context appears that he/she may mean it, they are removed from this forum permanently. We have no choice, period in this day and age. As sblvro stated we are reviewing the seller's action. Thanks.
Old Jun 18, 2008, 11:13 PM
Evolved Member

No wonder why I dont see Mr. Libog anymore hehehe. It sucks na ma 1-2-3. I used to do those stuff way back grade school when we would ride jeepneys and we had no money. hehehe

Some sad news (well for me). My GT-R agent from here called up to inform me that the arrival of my car will be delayed. For some reason I do not know. It was supposed to arrive Manila this November but he was told that the car will be in the US on November yet and it will be shipped here right after.

Maybe the solid red GTRs would arrive on a later time. I was excited pa naman in fact, I already made a countdown chart for the arrival of the GTR. Now, I had to delay the ticks again

My Evo 5 is getting a new turbokit, a smaller one. Though the HKS GT3037 is an awesome turbokit, I think the HKS GT2840 would have better spools perfect for BRC and SIR. Since the Evo 5 is also very light, I have no problem accelerating from bends and corners plus the JUN kit gives me revs of up to 9500rpm. 350 to 400 whp on 96 octane (Petron Blaze) pump gas would be perfect for me.
Old Jun 19, 2008, 12:48 PM
Evolving Member

show us some pictures once your brand new red GT-R arrives in your driveway ok?
Old Jun 19, 2008, 07:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
any of you kids are planning to go to CBRD next Sat 28th?
Old Jun 19, 2008, 09:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by rawandbruteEVO
Is his family name puyat-reyes or yap? they are the ones I know in the tiles biz.
hindi eh, 2 brothers lang sila. danny ang name ng eldest. along quezon avenue lang shop nila near corner d. tuazon.
Old Jun 19, 2008, 11:29 PM
Evolved Member

Rawand

Originally Posted by WhtEvo05
You are reading this correctly, this car is for sale! I thought I would offer this amazing car on a few forums that I belong to before it goes on Autotrader and Ebay for sale.

The car is scheduled to arrive July 11th. That is the delivery date I was given by the dealer.

The car is exactly as seen in these pictures. 09 GT-R premium package, white with gunmetal. This is a US Spec car, all of the 2009 US GT-Rs are pretty much all spoken for, and most of the 2010s as well. This is a great opportunity to be one of the first to own a US spec GT-R.

Serious buyers only please, offers start at $85,000+

BTW If the car doesn't sell for the price i'm looking for then I will keep it. The reason for me selling the car as many of you may ask, is I have another car project in mind.

PM me if seriously interested.

Old Jun 20, 2008, 05:29 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evovin
Rawand
wow, you are making me more excited for my GTR. I spoke to my Jap friend from freed and he said modifying the GTR is very complicated and Nissan will be endorsing aftermarket parts for GTRs, on the list so far is Amuse, HKS, JUN and Mines. You change the rims and then the check light goes on right away.

According to all Jap mechanics, the car is perfectly tuned as it is. No need to tune it further. Car is perfectly balanced for the streets and tracks, I believe them.

As of now, all I want is for it to arrive, I cant wait to beat the living hell out of them euros in BRC.
Old Jun 20, 2008, 07:38 PM
Account Disabled

Good 'ol days are over mga kabayan. Before we used to laugh and joke about our lives but now no more....TSK...TSK...TSK....
Old Jun 20, 2008, 08:55 PM
Evolving Member

mga pre, tanong ko lang kung ilang miles kayo before kayo magpaoil change,.ako every 3500 miles, masyadong mababa ba?

Quick Reply: EvoM Filipino CLub