Notices

EvoM Filipino CLub

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2004, 11:29 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think we should move this to the International Forum. This thread may convince the mods to create an Asian forum. Kinda silly I know seeming Mitsu's is an Asian company.
Old Jul 30, 2004, 11:29 AM
Evolved Member

cebuano from nyC here.........................
Old Jul 30, 2004, 11:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evoWALO
I think we should move this to the International Forum. This thread may convince the mods to create an Asian forum. Kinda silly I know seeming Mitsu's is an Asian company.
Yeah, it's a good idea, lets convince them
Old Jul 30, 2004, 11:47 AM
Evolved Member

Uhhhhmmmm... Whats so good about being Filipino? Does it get you anywhere in life?
1) Our country is a mess
2) Ang yabang natin
3) We pick no good actors to run the country
4) Can't buy S H E E T with the php
5) Country is poor as hell
6) Most ppl back home only idolize actors and think wat they see in the silver screen is what these ppl can do for them in reality when in fact they are there to just rip the ppl off even more.
7) Never have I seen so much polution than in Manila.
8) Whats the point of sending 51 troops to the War. Just to chu chu to Pres. Busch. and suck his left nut then later on be the first country to withdraw hahahahahaaa....

Only thing Im happy about is thank goodness I aint living there asking my relatives from the states to support my a s s.
Old Jul 30, 2004, 11:58 AM
Evolving Member

Born in NYC, from Yonkers, but my parents are from Cebu!

Btw, I wish I could speak, but I cant. I can understand bisaya, and alittle tagalog. So maybe if you type it out, Ill try to sound it out and respond. lol
Old Jul 30, 2004, 11:59 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by johnjonfenomeno
Uhhhhmmmm... Whats so good about being Filipino? Does it get you anywhere in life?
1) Our country is a mess
2) Ang yabang natin
3) We pick no good actors to run the country
4) Can't buy S H E E T with the php
5) Country is poor as hell
6) Most ppl back home only idolize actors and think wat they see in the silver screen is what these ppl can do for them in reality when in fact they are there to just rip the ppl off even more.
7) Never have I seen so much polution than in Manila.
8) Whats the point of sending 51 troops to the War. Just to chu chu to Pres. Busch. and suck his left nut then later on be the first country to withdraw hahahahahaaa....

Only thing Im happy about is thank goodness I aint living there asking my relatives from the states to support my a s s.
lol @ the last comment. Your post reminds me of a Rix skit...lol

Kenny
Old Jul 30, 2004, 12:01 PM
Evolved Member

You think by now we could learn fom our mistakes and be like the white folks
Old Jul 30, 2004, 12:01 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

i know quite a bit of the Canadian forum guys are. Check there
Old Jul 30, 2004, 12:27 PM

Have you ever watched your younger brother/sister ( or do you remember yourself as a kid) try to do something but cant, they just keep on f@#!ing it up? And no matter what advice you give them they just think that they are still right despite continous failure. Sometimes, even if they never get it right their just too f$#@ing proud to admit they need help? Well thats the Philippines for you.

We had the chance to be a US state back in the 1940's but nooooo.... we all want to be riotic and nationalistic and ****. What do we get out of it. NOT A DAMN THING. Just a bunch of fools who think they know what their doing but just keep failing.
Before anyone flames me for being anti Filipino, Im not. Im just pissed because we had a chance and didnt take it. Every damn Filipino wants to come here anyways, wear Levis and eat McDonalds everyday so what gives?? Would we have lost our national identity if we became a state. Hell no! Look at Hawaii and Alaska. Especially Hawaii. In todays age of Political Correctness, not only have the Hawaians kept their identity but are heavily promoted for being these cool people in this beautiful isalnd. Hell, tourists are paying big bucks to go and see these guys walk around with their big bellys hanging out . Heck, all the beautiful women shown in travel brochure might actually be half filipina.
The Philippines is a more beatutiful island than Hawaii with a more colorful culture. The Philippines could have been the MUST GO TO vacation place for newlyweds and families. Heck, just ask all the GI's that were stationed in Subic. THEY LOVED IT. We just keep on ****in up but am too proud to ask for help... REAL HELP. AND OUR PEOPLE SUFFER.... JUstHAD TO VENT ....Thanks. BTW Im pinoy and proud inspite of everything.
Old Jul 30, 2004, 12:36 PM
Evolved Member

I wrote a report on what jamsterjam stated above. I will post on here later tonight. Im glad to see someone else sees my point.

SO what you pinoy pride ppl gotta say now that the facts are in your face!!!!

Damnitt... GO EAT A FART!!!!!

We are in America now. I consider myself more of an American than a filipino. Over here the rules are everyman for themselves. No room for that Barrio SHEEEEETT!!!

Last edited by johnjonfenomeno; Jul 30, 2004 at 12:41 PM.
Old Jul 30, 2004, 12:41 PM
Evolved Member

The purpose of this thread is to bring all the filipino here on evom and discuss any topic, and not to talk sh8t about own country/culture. and this thread is for all FILIPINOS out there., not just in US. So if you hate being filipino, then post here because we don't need your opinions.

Last edited by aznflip2o6; Jul 30, 2004 at 12:43 PM.
Old Jul 30, 2004, 12:48 PM
Evolved Member

Well were talking about it... Why do you want to start a click on the forums for. Especially one based on race. And whats wrong with the current topic I feel alot of people have things to vent.
Old Jul 30, 2004, 12:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by aznflip2o6
So if you hate being filipino, then post here because we don't need your opinions.

SO your asking all the haters to post

Originally Posted by aznflip2o6
The purpose of this thread is to bring all the filipino here on evom and discuss any topic, and not to talk sh8t about own country/culture
thank you. You just beat me to it. I was about to say the same thing. How about we celebrate the culture, the good things about the Filipinos and how we are socially accepted in any circle we go into, how people love our cuisine and others.

Every country and culture have their problem. Heck even different states have their own problem yet we don't discuss it here. Why bring up all the sh**t about Flips here, which just renders it a self fulfilling prophecy (because you'll turn Flips and non flips against Flips.)

I don't like how the people back there run the country or elect their president and that's why I ain't there and ain't voting there anymore. But let's leave that for another day. Let's go for a drink and discuss that another day.
Evolved Member

well, if you want to talk about that topic, then make something like "ANTI FILIPINO" or something, because this is not anti Filipino thread.

Quick Reply: EvoM Filipino CLub