Notices

EvoM Filipino CLub

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2004, 01:36 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by johnjonfenomeno
Uhhhhmmmm... Whats so good about being Filipino? Does it get you anywhere in life?
1) Our country is a mess
2) Ang yabang natin
3) We pick no good actors to run the country
4) Can't buy S H E E T with the php
5) Country is poor as hell
6) Most ppl back home only idolize actors and think wat they see in the silver screen is what these ppl can do for them in reality when in fact they are there to just rip the ppl off even more.
7) Never have I seen so much polution than in Manila.
8) Whats the point of sending 51 troops to the War. Just to chu chu to Pres. Busch. and suck his left nut then later on be the first country to withdraw hahahahahaaa....

Only thing Im happy about is thank goodness I aint living there asking my relatives from the states to support my a s s.
I dunno how to react to this post, but I do respect Jon's opinion since me myself I rant alot about this country especially when it comes to politics. But sometimes, I see those negative stuff as something "good" also... well, here are some things:
  1. Our country is a mess- What do u mean "mess"? politics or it being environmental messy? If its politics, maybe Ill agree to that. Environmental? That may only apply to Metro Manila, but try going to places outside like boracay, Amanpulo, Bohol, etc. Our country is actually beautiful. We even have the best beaches in the world.
  2. Ang yabang natin- Ayaw natin magpatalo diba?! At least meron tayo maibubuga! We got five 10sec Evos, we got great billiards players, we got great achievers like Jasmine Trias, and all those who had contributed to the world. Ang sarap ipagmayabang ang Pilipino, cause we are worth ipagmayabang sa mundo kahit paano.
  3. We pick no good actors to run the country- kahit paano, we have achievers who grabbed awards. Lea Salonga grabbed the Tony Awards. Cesar Montano was hailed for his acting at "Jose Rizal". The movie "Crying Ladies" was also nominated in the Oscars.
  4. Can't buy S H E E T with the php- I believe inflation has gone up, but its not only here, but around the world due to the world oil market. Our Peso has plunged to the dollar, but thats why First Quadrant is here to enrichen our lives once again. Not to mention the rich is getting richer. Ferrari F360 Challenge, F550 Maranello, Porsche 996 GT2, Iv seen people here buy both a Porsche and a Ferrari.
  5. Most ppl back home only idolize actors and think wat they see in the silver screen is what these ppl can do for them in reality when in fact they are there to just rip the ppl off even more- this a have to totally agree with you. I was sooooo disappointed when I learned FPJ has lotsa supporters. I would have left this country should FPJ win.
  6. Never have I seen so much polution than in Manila- true in Manila. But not in the provinces
  7. Whats the point of sending 51 troops to the War. Just to chu chu to Pres. Busch. and suck his left nut then later on be the first country to withdraw hahahahahaaa....- have u seen the video of the beheadings? I wouldnt wanna see a kababayan being beheaded that way, or in any other way.
Old Oct 6, 2004, 01:55 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by kattie2o6
Heyloooows =) does anyone know any Filipino websites that is dedicated to cars?
www.turboawd.com.ph
www.auto-plus.com
www.autoindustriya.com
www.dragracingpinoy.com
Old Oct 6, 2004, 01:57 AM
Evolving Member

Meaning no disrespect to anyone but could we talk about more positive things like our cars or how bad Mau's ***** are?
Old Oct 6, 2004, 02:04 AM
Evolving Member

phil_evo you a member of the Emperors?
Old Oct 6, 2004, 06:37 PM
Evolving Member

Pinoy EvoM

I'm starting out a new thread dedicated to Pinoys, Philippine Evo scene, Philippine motoring scene, andother stuff related to Filipinos. Pls avoid bashing other Pinoys, pwede mga ibang lahi, pero wag lang sa kapwang Pinoy, ok!? Ayus tayo diyan ha!
Old Oct 6, 2004, 11:07 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by hammerhead
kamusta mga kababayan...ako si Jose taga Montreal, Canada...
me gusto lang akong itanong ke aznflip206...ok ba tol ang body-kit ng accolade?
maraming salamat, sa uulitin uli.

Hammerhead welcome to EvoM. So far maganda ang gawa ng Accolade the only problem nasa Canada ka. It's gonna cost you to ship it there in Montreal, also you have to pay duties. I know kasi we tried to ship one here in Mississauga, duties alone costs 300 Bucks. You can check with other performance shops around Montreal or maybe I can refer you to one of the members of Mitsubishi Car Club of Canada (medyo nag plug lol) He has an 2003 ES he never bothered getting the OZ cos he planned of gettin a body kit anyway and new rims. Let me know if you are interested.

You can also check out our club (Currently Serving Ontario, Montreal,Alberta)
http://www.mitsubishicarclubcanada.com
http://www.mitsubishicarclubcanada.com/forum/

Thanks ulit
-Emil (marami kaming pinoy sa Club Mitsu forever)
Old Oct 6, 2004, 11:25 PM
Evolving Member

Mga kaibigan punuin kaya natin itong international forum ng mga pinoy posts baka sakaling bigyan tayo ng ating lugar.
Old Oct 7, 2004, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by enjoku
Mga kaibigan punuin kaya natin itong international forum ng mga pinoy posts baka sakaling bigyan tayo ng ating lugar.
Or tanggalin yung account natin.
Old Oct 7, 2004, 07:14 AM
Evolved Member

^^ or if he has a friend in the states with an OZ drive it with the bumper attached across the border and when he gets there swap bumpers.
Old Oct 7, 2004, 09:30 AM

salamat tol...me kakilala ako sa NJ baka doon siguro nalang....hayop sa presyo ang itinaas na ng accolade 850 raw sa kenstyle half kit at 1200 sa techsport no spoiler ...
magkano ba mga tol ang ginastos nyo sa mga body kits nyo lahat-lahat....anyone from Jersey? salamat uli...
Old Oct 7, 2004, 10:08 AM
Evolved Member

Im from Jersey a while back there was a group buy on accolade complete kit with cf hood for like 700.00 USDM.. Best bet for you is to just definately take a trip across the border and do the magic stateside.
Old Oct 7, 2004, 08:31 PM
Evolving Member

Mga Pinoy! Pls grab a copy of Top Gear Philippines mag. It features the hottest cars to ever grace Philippine roads:
Lamborghini Murcielago (yes, meron na sa Pilipinas!)
Ferrari Enzo (2 units, the other one is owned by Ferrari Philippines owner)
Porsche 996 GT2
Ferrari F575 Maranello
Autoplus's 1000hp Skyline GTR R34
Mercedes Benz SL55AMG

Now available in magazine stands around MEtro Manila
Old Oct 8, 2004, 12:03 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by philippine_evos
Mga Pinoy! Pls grab a copy of Top Gear Philippines mag. It features the hottest cars to ever grace Philippine roads:
Lamborghini Murcielago (yes, meron na sa Pilipinas!)
Ferrari Enzo (2 units, the other one is owned by Ferrari Philippines owner)
Porsche 996 GT2
Ferrari F575 Maranello
Autoplus's 1000hp Skyline GTR R34
Mercedes Benz SL55AMG

Now available in magazine stands around MEtro Manila

Puede bang magpabili sa iyo. I'll pay for shipping and you efforts. Please. Wala niyan dito sa Canada.

Thanks
Old Oct 10, 2004, 09:46 PM

Wow can I have someone buy me one and send it to me too? I don't know how I would pay you though. I live in California, perhaps I can pay you back when I go there in June? Haha I know its unreasonable but I had to ask.
Old Oct 10, 2004, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by enjoku
Puede bang magpabili sa iyo. I'll pay for shipping and you efforts. Please. Wala niyan dito sa Canada.

Thanks

Ako rin!

Quick Reply: EvoM Filipino CLub