Notices

EvoM Filipino CLub

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2010, 07:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^my GF wants to go to davao. she has seen photos of a friend of a friend. any nice spots you would recommend for a nice vacation? she wants to experience a nice white sand beach.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 09:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by evovin
Get it tune ASAP esp since you installed K&N Air Filter, Nisei Red UICP(saw it from ur sig)
Do you have a wideband? Whats your AFR? Have you tried logging your ECU doing pulls?
Factory map sucks on X bro. My bud almost blew up his Evo X motor (8k miles). When TurboTrix tear his motor apart there was some visible damaged saw in his cylinder and wall. Anyways...Get it tune bro! Search here...just by tuning alone they have seen gain from 40whp to 70whp+ and Mark will smooth out all your parameters.
Let me know when you are ready so I can Tell Mark@TTR to take care of you

Evo X TTR built

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY3SD-mgxyk

TurboTrix Racing Tuned

http://www.vimeo.com/6611383

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2gVZ...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSzHo...layer_embedded
you are right on my mods and they are all in my sig. no tune yet wala akong wideband and no way of logging.

nasa illinois ako eh.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 07:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by josel_atr
^my GF wants to go to davao. she has seen photos of a friend of a friend. any nice spots you would recommend for a nice vacation? she wants to experience a nice white sand beach.
Go to Samal Island or Pearl Farm but get the private island right across the main area. White sand and very serene.

Go check out Mt. Apo too. Its so nice to trek the highest point in the Philippines. Jack's Ridge is a good chill area too. It is up the mountain but you would learn that the water level way back was way up that area too.

Food and drinks here is cheap. P45 for a beer in the most expensive spot! In Manila, P45 a beer is considered as cheap. Here, it is quite high since there are bars that offers P25 a bottle.

Traffic is not bad. It is very laid back, that is why I love it here. The Mayor is very strict that is why it is safe to go around.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 07:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jimevo9PI
Not anymore bro, that was long gone............. That was during 70's, 80's, 90's. Now the biggest english speaking country in Asia is India.

Here in the States Indians dominate the filipinos when it comes to health care workers. They have a LOT more doctors here than we do. Plus the good thing is they helped each other unlike us we tend to be jelous on our own countryman which I don't understand why.
Same thing which I do not understand too, BUT when it comes to calamities and disasters, that is where our brotherly and sisterly love comes out.

I remember after Ondoy, I flew all the way to Manila to help out in the relief distributions. I was so amazed how each and every person were helping out. It was heartwarming to be volunteering during those times. I hope we do carry out this bayanihan attitude all throughout and not only when disasters strikes.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 08:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evovin
Crazy eyes Lets turn your Evo to a Beast

Just pm me or add me on YM "eastnorth28@yahoo.com"

no need to go to Autoplus! haha! They charge too much!

Yup that's my plan My aim for now is to reach at least 330whp then improve its handling..I'm thinking of getting cams first then turbine after.

Will there be any reliability issues after getting them? I've been hearing stuff of evos bogging down...

I just go to Autoplus for maintenance and to gawk at the JDM rims haha. For parts, I just get from friends hehe.

Last edited by Crazy Eyes; Jan 6, 2010 at 08:33 PM.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 08:38 PM
Evolved Member

Shoutout from Scottsdale =-D
Old Jan 6, 2010, 09:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Crazy Eyes
Yup that's my plan My aim for now is to reach at least 330whp then improve its handling..I'm thinking of getting cams first then turbine after.

Will there be any reliability issues after getting them? I've been hearing stuff of evos bogging down...

I just go to Autoplus for maintenance and to gawk at the JDM rims haha. For parts, I just get from friends hehe.
330 whp will be a piece of cake. i broke over 300whp with a tune, full tbe, mbc to 23 psi, fuel pump, with the rest stock. reliability should be okay. i heard you get better fuel economy when you get your car tuned.

parekoy i want a set of rota wheels! tangkilikin ang producto ng pinoy (kahit replica) hehehe
Old Jan 6, 2010, 09:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Crazy Eyes

Im on 600whp+ now based on my 135mph trap. lol Im not really worried about my HP too much. 1/4 mile times is more important to me. lol
Whenever you are ready to buy cams hit me up I can hook you up!

BTW Guys effective today Im now Officially TurboTrix Racing Crew!
Send me email for inquiry's for parts/tuning/engine rebuild/tranny rebuild/Tcase rebuild
vin@turbotrix

I will do my best to hook you up mga kababayans!

Last edited by evovin; Jan 6, 2010 at 09:18 PM.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 09:23 PM
Evolved Member

kmusta pre? Used to live in Mesa AZ a few weeks ago. Member ka din ng AZAWD.ORG? If so anong username mo dun ?

Originally Posted by BadBoyBeltran
Shoutout from Scottsdale =-D
Old Jan 7, 2010, 09:22 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
on the contrary mas masosorpresa pa ako if india and even china doesnt overtake our country in terms of the number of people able to speack english or send their people to industrialized nations as professionals. with over a billion in population a small percentage better be good at something.....

Last edited by beetle_orange; Jan 7, 2010 at 09:26 AM.
Old Jan 7, 2010, 05:58 PM
Evolving Member

Even in the 60's and 70's, China and India's population are FAR more greater than us, but during those years the Philippines is the ONLY english speaking nation in Asia. You know why they overtook us? They have better system in their government and less corruption than us and the willingness to get out of poverty, and the most important thing is they don't put their countryman down.

During the Korean war, Korea is one of the poorest nation in the world, but look at them now................Way, way, ahead of us.

Our country has a lot of natural resources but we don't use it in a proper way, and another problem is the mentality of the people and the rotten system of our government.

I wont be surprise if one day Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam will be more progressive than us. I hope it will not happen in the future but the way it's goin now it looks like it's gonna happen sooner or later.

Originally Posted by beetle_orange
on the contrary mas masosorpresa pa ako if india and even china doesnt overtake our country in terms of the number of people able to speack english or send their people to industrialized nations as professionals. with over a billion in population a small percentage better be good at something.....
Old Jan 7, 2010, 06:01 PM
Evolving Member

Did you already sold your evo?

Originally Posted by evo_tiago
kmusta pre? Used to live in Mesa AZ a few weeks ago. Member ka din ng AZAWD.ORG? If so anong username mo dun ?
Old Jan 7, 2010, 08:18 PM
Evolved Member

Even in the 60's and 70's, China and India's population are FAR more greater than us, but during those years the Philippines is the ONLY english speaking nation in Asia. You know why they overtook us? They have better system in their government and less corruption than us and the willingness to get out of poverty, and the most important thing is they don't put their countryman down.

During the Korean war, Korea is one of the poorest nation in the world, but look at them now................Way, way, ahead of us.

Our country has a lot of natural resources but we don't use it in a proper way, and another problem is the mentality of the people and the rotten system of our government.

I wont be surprise if one day Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam will be more progressive than us. I hope it will not happen in the future but the way it's goin now it looks like it's gonna happen sooner or later.
I also remember way back I think during the 60s or 70s, we had one of the most advanced Air Force in the region! We had F-8s, P-51 Mustangs, F-86 Sabres, and F-5s. The F-86 was considered as the F-15 during its time. So as the P-51 Mustang!

Now, we dont have a single fighter jet in the Air Force. Well we got OV-10 Broncos but my oh my, those can even be easily shot down by F-86s!

Good thing our own airline PAL is privately owned. If not, baka BAC-111s at 747-200s pa ren ang mga eroplano.

We were even way ahead of Singapore during those era, but look at Singapore now! I agree with Jim, we have a lot of natural resources and hard working people. Sayang lang!

Last edited by rawandbruteEVO; Jan 7, 2010 at 08:29 PM.
Old Jan 7, 2010, 09:51 PM
Evolved Member

No I didn't push tru with the plan coz there's no serious offer. Am still open for some offers. I moved to Cali na with my family.

What are you doing with your car Jim? Noticed your parting out your evo? Gagawin mo bang track car yan?

Did you already sold your evo?
Old Jan 7, 2010, 10:00 PM
Evolved Member

My body just bought this car and will get re-tune with TurboTrix Racing next month with me.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...built-car.html

He got it cheap!

Originally Posted by GTVEVO
PRICE LOWERED!!!!!!!! 21,000 or best offer!!!!!!

New YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0aP1L7jt-g

I have owned this car since birth but I am starting to feel like its time to move on, My EVO is now for sale hopefully it will make someone else as happy as it has me. Below is the information needed for this car. Please note I haven't speared any money on this car when it came to buying parts, 90% of everything on the car came straight from AMS. If you have any questions please let me know.

One owner, garage kept and no lean on the vehicle. About 800 miles on the fresh rebuild.

49XXX miles

More info and answers will be added to this post as questions are asked.

18" Enkie RPF1 wheels with NITTO 555 245-40-18, low miles so lots of tread left.
18" Enkie PK6 wheels with NITTO 555 245-40-18, not much tread left
SWIFT springs on all 4
AMS 3" Turbo Back Exhaust (no converter)
AMS GT37R (PT67 Ptrim) Turbo and Jet Coated Header and O2 with Closed Vent
AMS 4" Intake
AMS Upgraded Front Mount Intercooler
AMS Lower Intercooler pipe
AMS Upper Intercooler pipe with 50mm Tial Blow off valve.
Proven & Areomotive fuel pressure regulator with liquid filled gauge
AMS Fuel Rail
AMS Spark plug cover
FIC 1150cc injectors
Blown Dual Fuel pump assembly with external filter
2 walbro 255 fuel pumps with modified pressure relief valve
SMC Alky/Meth control with 2.5gal trunk tank (M15 Jet) wired into EMS for safegaurd
AEM EMS fully tuned (5bar MAP) on Extension harness
PLX wideband and standalone readout box
A-Pillar with PLX Wideband gauge, AEM Oil pressure and AEM Fuel pressure gauge
Blitz EBC Dual paired full Din with Blitz Power Meter ID and optional harness for inputs
AMS Fully built Longblock
AMS Race Head (10,000 rpm)
Dual Supertech springs
Supertech 1mm over intake valves
Supertech 1mm over exhaust valves
CNC Port and finish
Manganese bronze valve guides
AMS Short Block 2.0ltr (4g63t)
Ross Pistons and Rings
Oliver Rods 1g bearings
Cleavite Bearings
Brand New Mitsu Crank (88mm)
ARP Mains
AMS/TLS L19 HeadStuds
O-Ring Block
Race shaft for additional oil pump support
AMS Oil Cooler (oversized)
AMS Mini battery Kit
Ported Intake Manifold
Ported Throttle Body
Koyo Radiator
Lower temp thermostat
GSC S2 Cams
Fidanza Cam gears
JAM Lifters
ACT 6 puck Clutch
ACT HD pressure plate
Bradded clutch line
Zaklee clear cam gear cover
Apexi Timer
Front Mitsu Strut brace
Rear Mitsu Strut brace

Stereo
Clarion DVD
Clarion Separates in the front
Clarion Rear
Clarion Amp
MTX 12" Sub in Plexiglas box

Asking price 21,000 or best offer, located in Southwest Missouri zip code (65721).

Quick Reply: EvoM Filipino CLub