Notices

EvoM Filipino CLub

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2010 | 04:09 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Crazy Eyes
Sakit niyan pare. That sucks. Did insurance pay for the damages? Are you based in Manila? Sama ka mga meets..
Insurance only paid partial. I'm based in laguna, but i'm always in Manila. When i get back to there I need to follow up the repairs then i can join the meets
Old Jan 23, 2010 | 08:25 AM
Evolving Member

Ouch!!! Here in the States if you are driving an old car and you got into a wreck and the amount of the damage will cost more than the value of your car, they (insurance company) will just total your car and pay for the recent value of your car.

You are still fortunate even if the jeepney driver didn't pay you a single penny but your insurance still covered the partial cost of the damage.

Originally Posted by Ev0six
Insurance only paid partial. I'm based in laguna, but i'm always in Manila. When i get back to there I need to follow up the repairs then i can join the meets
Old Jan 24, 2010 | 02:35 AM
Evolved Member

Last December? I was at Guily's (near ABS-CBN)
Ikaw ha! What were you doing at Guillys? hahaha
Old Jan 24, 2010 | 10:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Ev0six
FYI there will be a meet this Thursday, January 28, at UCC Burgos Circle, The Fort.

Originally Posted by rawandbruteEVO
Ikaw ha! What were you doing at Guillys? hahaha
Sh*t! Nahuli mo ko hahaha.. didn't think you guys knew of the place
Old Jan 25, 2010 | 06:52 AM
Evolving Member

Best motoring hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DUV2...eature=related
Old Jan 25, 2010 | 08:57 AM
Evolved Member

Sh*t! Nahuli mo ko hahaha.. didn't think you guys knew of the place
When I was living in Manila, I brought the Evo (my Evo 7 back then) to Guillys and parked it right smacked in front. Saw this cute chinita chick that was waiting for a taxi. Being the gentleman(iac) I am, I offered her a ride home, but of course, there was a stopover first in my place

From then on, I always made sure that I have a bottle of tequila at the bar, but I had opted to just ride with my friends if I would go to Guillys instead of bringing my car.
Old Jan 25, 2010 | 09:59 AM
Evolving Member

I find it really cool that Dolf daily drives his cars (Evo VII, Evo X, GTR). Di ko ata kaya yun lol.

tonyboy: hehe tambayan namin yan! h3 ka pala.. they are the Honda Gods
hehe thanks! actually when i was back there i saw your car..ganda (haha red evo 999 how can you forget)! just wanted to ask that blue ek with white wheels in the picture? is he the boosted civic too na td05 setup he goes by the nickname sa forums na kalbs? just curious..
Old Jan 26, 2010 | 11:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by rawandbruteEVO
When I was living in Manila, I brought the Evo (my Evo 7 back then) to Guillys and parked it right smacked in front. Saw this cute chinita chick that was waiting for a taxi. Being the gentleman(iac) I am, I offered her a ride home, but of course, there was a stopover first in my place

From then on, I always made sure that I have a bottle of tequila at the bar, but I had opted to just ride with my friends if I would go to Guillys instead of bringing my car.
SOLID!!! I miss Guilys already hahaha I've never been able to park my car right in front.. lagi ako nauunahan hehe.

Originally Posted by tonyboy
hehe thanks! actually when i was back there i saw your car..ganda (haha red evo 999 how can you forget)! just wanted to ask that blue ek with white wheels in the picture? is he the boosted civic too na td05 setup he goes by the nickname sa forums na kalbs? just curious..

Thanks! Where did you see my car? Kalbs is my barkada. Kilala ka raw niya. He told me you guys spoke at H3. He was surprised when he found out about you and evom haha. He told me about your EG...300whp!!!
Old Jan 27, 2010 | 06:52 AM
Evolving Member

Thanks! Where did you see my car? Kalbs is my barkada. Kilala ka raw niya. He told me you guys spoke at H3. He was surprised when he found out about you and evom haha. He told me about your EG...300whp!!!
hehe thanks i knew it was his car. haha oo nag usap kami sa h3. i did mention to him that i wont be able to continue my project eg there because i'm moving here. musta na lang sa kanya hehehe. well i usually see your car around white plains, green meadows (christ the king area), or in corinthians. my wife was like at your car "anong car yun?" sabi ko "evo 9". "ganyan ba bibilin mong evo? ganda." hehe minsan lang makapansin ng car yun na maganda!

Last edited by tonyboy; Jan 27, 2010 at 07:05 AM.
Old Jan 27, 2010 | 08:31 AM
Evolved Member

SOLID!!! I miss Guilys already hahaha I've never been able to park my car right in front.. lagi ako nauunahan hehe.

Go there late at night, its easy to get the front parking. People who gets the one in front are usually there at an early time so they leave early too.
Old Jan 27, 2010 | 07:54 PM

Old Jan 28, 2010 | 11:00 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tonyboy
hehe thanks i knew it was his car. haha oo nag usap kami sa h3. i did mention to him that i wont be able to continue my project eg there because i'm moving here. musta na lang sa kanya hehehe. well i usually see your car around white plains, green meadows (christ the king area), or in corinthians. my wife was like at your car "anong car yun?" sabi ko "evo 9". "ganyan ba bibilin mong evo? ganda." hehe minsan lang makapansin ng car yun na maganda!
Thanks! Cool wife! My ex and my gf now don't appreciate the evo

BTW congrats sabi ni kalbs..yabang na raw ng oto mo hahaha
Old Jan 29, 2010 | 05:30 AM
Evolving Member

^^ haha bkt naman ayaw nila? hehe anyway, hindi naman mayabang papogi naman ngayon kase dati sa pinas kalawang na pinapabilis...hahahaha..
Old Jan 29, 2010 | 06:56 AM
Evolving Member

Great video! Evo 9 is the best!!!!

Old Feb 1, 2010 | 05:48 AM
Evolved Member

Vin,

W-Autosports / Vannitec is now the record holder of the world's fastest Evo 4 to 9, beating AMS!

8.405 @ 149mph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VGrAZXg9cg

Quick Reply: EvoM Filipino CLub