Notices

EvoM Filipino CLub

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2005, 10:23 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wassupp musta na lahat dito.. just wanted to say if anyone has seen that movie CONSTANTINE you have too.. the girl that was being exorsized was pinay nag tagalog pa nga hahah.. thought it was another spanish person again.. heheh so theres a different topic now ha

PiNaYs.. wow.. they are so beautiful.. it depends on your type i like them both either an orig pinay or stateside pinay.. magaganda pa rin.. but now cant do anything about it.. may asawa na waaaa heheh.. pero ok lang love my wife to death.. just look but dont touch heheh
Old Feb 23, 2005, 03:15 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CB3A63
got some relatives living in west covina... heard of any Tumambing family there bro?

nah dude,,, hehe, dami nga pilipino dito... if it were another city, then the possibilities would be higher.. hehe
Old Feb 23, 2005, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by 13sinned
CB3A63,
try also joining SVi RWYB. Florent and I used to be regulars and representing club mitsu with our lancer GSR/mirage/asti. Florent is one of those gifted guys who can out run B16 civics with his stock 4G92 mitsu.
though BRC is definitely more exciting and high speed track, SVi can hone your technical skills with its ever famous bus stop, esses-that-if-missed will result to this
hehehhe... thats why i ride in BRC... i think its safer.. hehehehe...

here are some of the pics on the Gymkhana Event.... i am not sure if you still remember JV Colayco... he topped the contest....

here are some pics....

http://pbase.com/jeph

we also participated on some legal drag racing event...

mitsu club right now is pretty much in the motor scene...

here are some pics of a gathering of mitsus... maybe you'll see some familiar rides also...

http://www.pbase.com/gefej/eb

yup.. watched the constantine already... just hapy that the first scene is with a filipina.... the dialogue i think is "Mamatay ka rin"
Old Feb 23, 2005, 08:03 AM

dhoeze,
yup, i do remember you from the club mitsu days. good work with mymitsu me bad, i had already post on that club but lost its addy.

the orig pinay girl is a ph commercial model and a CSB grad. fyi, sis school ng la salle

good for you guys at the west dami nyo jan. kmai d2 sa east esp on our place mabibilang mo lang sa daliri ang pinoy but the good thing is parang nasa province ka sa pinas coz everybodys friendly and relation with each other is closely knit.

cant wait to get my hands on IX and be back on a mitsu and the track. sawa na ko sa gran turismo hahaha btw any pinoys here at northeast? para naman may matanungan akong ok na dealer once i afford to have one hehehe atsaka baka may opening sa inyo for those guys on the semicon industry

pinays ripping the track:
G--y (the one pinching guy's butt on the podium) - SVI RWYB vet, SVI production race driver, Formula BMW scholar, oakley image model, slalom princess...

D----ia (the one in pink shirt and tight shorts) - TRS grad, SVI production race driver (dunno if she's into it regularly), BRC honed, drives blue scooby that was also featured during her stint with FHM ph

cheers!
yup.. naksama ko na sa Gymkhana group N si D----ia, naging calendar Gal of the Month pa nga iyan sa FHM last year february issue... heheheheh

c G--y famous na sya dito sa atin... dati nag sslalom din yan eh... wid her ek9....
Old Feb 23, 2005, 04:01 PM

dhoeze,

yup, i still remember JV and his lan-evo V and VII. kainggit naman that's what i really miss, the occasional trackdays on weekends that costs only P500 - P1500 or $10 to $30 maghapon na yon teka u mean JV topped the event? what happened to mang Felix and his mighty SiR? yan ang tinaguriang schumie ng SVi w/c he held the RWYB title for 3 years ata on class A and nobody has yet beaten his track record. parang initial D in the making coz the last time i heard was his son was been joining SVI RWYB. naalala ko pa ung kwento nya before sa BRC na andun ung evo boys and he's pinching their *** since he can maximize his SiR w/c is also tailor made for his driving style. kaso umulan hehehe si JV ung sumibak sa kanya

baligtad sa akin the my first time @ BRC was a big tragedy since i hit the steel guards on a straight way! few meters before the double apex hairpin and tight chicane. if my memory serves me right 3rd turn ata to or 5th the theory i developed was my left front wheel fell on a deep gravel then the LSD acted on the wheel with traction making my car spin and unfortunately hitting the guardrail and the worst was there wes no towing truck and have to wait for them almost midnight on the street. i hope the new BRC track promoters are now as equipped as SVI everrytime there's an event.

did Cha join the gymkhana? how abt SRU aka winfred, is he still joining trackdays/RWYB/autoX?

i love ur euro bumper! fog lights na lang kulang i still remember before that its a hot commodity sa evangelista at banawe btw R&E taxi was selling then their mitsu lancer taxi shell for 8 - 12K. good for project car

um its just EK3 with an initial frankie B16-b18 engine then nag straight B16b ata o b16a lang w/c is alot better since she whooped our friend's 4G92 DOHC MIVEC (but not for long hehehe). this was the year before she joined pro races and fresh out from slalom, kasabayan namin ni florent sya sa SVi RWYB. i think the one she used in slalom was her sarlet, dunno if she was then affiliated to shago kasi nung sumali kami a year after her/our RWYB debut kasama nya n ung shago team sa vortex tarmac rally.

Last edited by 13sinned; Feb 24, 2005 at 04:20 AM.
Old Feb 23, 2005, 11:28 PM

dhoeze,

the orig pinay girl is a ph commercial model and a CSB grad. fyi, sis school ng la salle

cheers!
damn, I was all ready to go to st benilde(sp?) but i missed my interview heh . that girl is pretty hot...isnt the second girl aubry miles? might go back to the phils in decem hopefully there will be some events
Old Feb 24, 2005, 04:17 AM

psylas,
orig pinay and the one wearing the 2 pc ss is the same girl. if u want the year's best motorsports event, u should be there earlier like the last week of november where they have the annual philippine motorsports festival. u'll see them in different discipline -> slalom, circuit/road race (endurance, production, super saloon, open top), rally, jet ski, drag racing... its their last hooray for the year so its a weeklong festival at subic bay metropolitan area.
Old Feb 24, 2005, 09:06 AM

yup... jv topped that event on class A. syempre follwed by the only fwd on that class... sir felix.. hehehhe... cha joined he evnt pero hinde masyado sinuwerte...

lam mo may storya pa c sir felix samin.... on d way to the BRC.. sa south super highway... biglang may [H] na reckless magdrive... ayun impulsive.. hinabol nung 4 na turbo lancer, kac ang dating mayabang... (ako bait ako at nagtittpid ng gas kaya hinde ako nakisabay).... guess wat. they were all shocked.. hinde nila inabutan yung [H]... tapos nung awarding na..... (sinuwerte ako, nagka place ako..) ang nag first runner up ay yung [H] boy... hehehhe tapos sigwan kami.. "SYA YUN!!".. c felix pala yung balak nilang habulin sa south super highway... hehehehe
Old Feb 24, 2005, 12:11 PM
Evolving Member

Location: 85296, 99519, 96817,98310,07306,10461(HomeSweetHome), & 00739
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Psylas
damn, I was all ready to go to st benilde(sp?) but i missed my interview heh . that girl is pretty hot...isnt the second girl aubry miles? might go back to the phils in decem hopefully there will be some events
Psylas,

What's up man! How is the Rex?!
Old Feb 24, 2005, 03:09 PM

CB3A63,

ey congrats pala! hahaha SiR ni ka felix pla, kung tingnan mo ung engine bay stock un pala nasa loob ang kulo atsaka ung suspension system nun fully customized abd adjustable. nilalaban rin nila sa drag un dati and rumor has it stroked ung engine. fully lightened rin ung oto nya like doors and trunk. and nakakatakot sya sa SVi track kasi palagi nasa limit ng traction sya mag-drive coz he know his car's ptotential and how to utlize it
imagine putting him inside a lan-evo
Old Feb 24, 2005, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by mvm42699
Psylas,

What's up man! How is the Rex?!
Sup Mike, rex is good but it needs some mods thought id check this site out and see what the enemies up too
Old Feb 24, 2005, 11:18 PM
Evolved Member

m goin home!!!! be leavin the evo for 2 months and be a honda guy during those days. punta kong banawe to buy my srt4 wanna be volk rims, hehehehe!!!!
Old Feb 25, 2005, 04:20 AM

ap-ev083,
try blumentritt first regarding magwheels, they have better deals than banawe coz its a whole block of wheel shops and they need to keep up with their competing prices. 1 notable shops is gladdys tire shop, look for mr. francisco the owner
try also visiting CB3A63s website www.mymitsuph.com to have local correspondence theay can give you tips where to look for good stuffs
goodluck i'm visiting PI too this march, hopefully a planned track day will push-thru and got a hold on either a shop sponsored or production-class-worthy civics.

Last edited by 13sinned; Feb 25, 2005 at 04:23 AM.
Old Feb 25, 2005, 10:05 AM
Evolved Member

^^^salamat. will do that.
go to clarkfield, sa spur road doon kami nagka karera pag weekends.
Old Feb 28, 2005, 05:27 AM

aba aba. at maguuwian ang mga ito.. hehehhe pasalubong!!!! pede na mga lumang turbo,timer,bov.. hehehe jok lang pero kung totoohanin pwede rin.. hehehe...

yup.. 13sinned is correct try blumentritt or evangelista for better deals.... i am not sure if the Rota wheels are still on sale (discounted price for the month february eh).. at their plant..

Quick Reply: EvoM Filipino CLub