Notices

F.S RPW stage 2 cam 4g93 sohc

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2004 | 07:49 PM
Evolved Member

F.S RPW stage 2 cam 4g93 sohc

I had bought the above cam with thoughts of adding it to the car but my plans have changed and now no longer need it it has done about 5000klm = 1 oil change

it is from RPW and as many know it is not a reground normally sell for around $600 I am looking at $450 for it
Old May 16, 2004 | 07:16 PM
Evolved Member

How much did you pay for it?
Old May 17, 2004 | 01:32 PM

is that 450 aussie dollars?
Old May 18, 2004 | 12:49 AM
Evolved Member

yep good old Aussie dollar great value if your U.S and buying stuff from Australia

still have this cam and like I said it is in perfect condition and taking up room in my office $450 AUD
Old May 18, 2004 | 02:14 AM
Evolved Member

I do not like to see people taking advantage of others Chowetime. I gave you an opportunity to re-evaluate the situation, through asking the question: How much did you pay for it? Hoping that you would put a bit of thought into it.

The camshaft has actually traveled just over 10,000klms not the stated 5,000klms and you purchased this camshaft a couple of months ago for $200 (cost to take camshaft from car) + shipping from Sydney. To make money off a person’s goodwill is terrible.

What does chowetime stand for anyway? Don’t you meant chowtime…as in mealtime? Which does make sense if you are referring to making a meal out of your competition (although it would take more than a mid 15 sec pass that your car does to do that).

END OF RANT
Old May 18, 2004 | 08:46 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mivec
I do not like to see people taking advantage of others Chowetime. I gave you an opportunity to re-evaluate the situation, through asking the question: How much did you pay for it? Hoping that you would put a bit of thought into it.

The camshaft has actually traveled just over 10,000klms not the stated 5,000klms and you purchased this camshaft a couple of months ago for $200 (cost to take camshaft from car) + shipping from Sydney. To make money off a person’s goodwill is terrible.

What does chowetime stand for anyway? Don’t you meant chowtime…as in mealtime? Which does make sense if you are referring to making a meal out of your competition (although it would take more than a mid 15 sec pass that your car does to do that).

END OF RANT
well I am terribly sorry that you feel that way I did however pay a bit more than the $200 that you may for some reason believe that I paid I was simply adding into the amount that I paid plus the frieght and as far as the klm I also thought that was the amount done as I am sure that was what was quoted by the gentle man that I bought it from but if you are sure about it then you could be quite correct as I can not recall precisely but you obviously know the gentleman that sold me the cam why not ask him how much I paid for it and how much I paid for the frieght from Sydney to Country Western Australia

I had bought the cam thinking that I would put it into the car but unfortunately it is considered too hot for the car and would not work well with future mods without doing major work to the car like injectors - valve springs and is not compatable with a turbo

As for what chowetime is my name is Christine Howe and on my payroll docket and other things I always sign "chowe" the "time" bit came from a coversation about the Foxtel showtime movie channel and how a person registered showtime 2 as a name which Foxtel then approached this person and proceeded to negotiate a deal to buy the naming rights off him not that this means much but it is just a word