Notices
Automotosports - Illinois Automotosports is a Chicago based tuner specializing in 4G63T performance. With an in-house fabrication facility and engineers on staff, they will be bringing you the best in Lancer Evolution parts.

Quarter Mile with AMS GT3076R

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2007 | 09:43 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jmmairborne
Good numbers predator. 100% Boricua here in NC. Do You recomend Tial BOV over HKS. I going to buy the AMS FMI,UIP and LIP but i dont know what BOV w/ that.
Predator felisidades y saludos desde Fayetteville NC. Nose si te acuerdes de mi pero te conosi a principio de ano en el taller de colo, soy el hijo de Tony Berrios.

jmmairborne, Yo te recomiendo la Tial. Pero si tienes MAF mejor algo que recircule. La HKS tiene esa opcion. Yo le tengo miedo ala HKS porque en el evo de mi papa en Puerto Rico la HKS se desintegro interna mente y destrullo la tapa y el turbo (gt35). Yo tengo la TIAL pero uso AEM EMS. TIAL es lo mejor. Yo tambien estoy en NC, Fayetteville.
Old Apr 11, 2007 | 07:09 AM
Evolved Member

thats crazy
Old Apr 11, 2007 | 10:03 AM
Evolved Member

What was your 60ft on that run?

Nice time
Old Apr 11, 2007 | 10:13 AM
Evolved Member

Nice vids! Can't wait to see the dyno chart.

Originally Posted by jmmairborne
Good numbers predator. 100% Boricua here in NC. Do You recomend Tial BOV over HKS. I going to buy the AMS FMI,UIP and LIP but i dont know what BOV w/ that.
Tell AMS to accomodate a stock BOV on the UIP, which basically means that you run a short hose from the UIP to your BOV. That way you can accomodate any BOV you like and aren't tied to any one manufacturer.

Predator felisidades y saludos desde Fayetteville NC. Nose si te acuerdes de mi pero te conosi a principio de ano en el taller de colo, soy el hijo de Tony Berrios.

Originally Posted by crewdawg130
jmmairborne, Yo te recomiendo la Tial. Pero si tienes MAF mejor algo que recircule. La HKS tiene esa opcion. Yo le tengo miedo ala HKS porque en el evo de mi papa en Puerto Rico la HKS se desintegro interna mente y destrullo la tapa y el turbo (gt35). Yo tengo la TIAL pero uso AEM EMS. TIAL es lo mejor. Yo tambien estoy en NC, Fayetteville.
No comprendo ... umm, yo quiero Taco Bell? j/k

Originally Posted by High_Psi
This makes me rethink if I want the 3076R or the BB50Trim. Hmmmmmm Any solid input?
I would think that given the same car, the 3076R will spool slightly later than a 50 trim, hit harder, and have slightly better topend on pump gas. More noticeable on racegas. I was going to test them back-to-back last year but ran out of time ... and funds.

l8r)
Old Apr 11, 2007 | 03:15 PM
Evolved Member

I am getting a new clutch(Exedy Twin HD) installed this week and we plan to go to the track soon. We have a few more mods, with the new AMS VSR I am getting already around 30whp more and with less boost. Around 450whp with 93oct and 22-23psi and 11.3 AFR. Previously was 421whp with 93oct and 24-25psi. We hope to get at least +530whp with higher octane gas and a more aggresive tuning. Right now the car is a daily driver and still stock internals. That VSR its simply amazing, I ran out of injectors with my 780cc just adding the VSR. We are pretty sure we are going to hit 10 seconds without any problem next time. After we finish Ill post a dynochart and video. The car already looks very different with a JDM rear bumper and a new front bumper. The car its going to be in a few magazines in the next few months.

Ill post a video next time. We are amazed with the potential of this turbo and the power its making, you can hear the turbo spooling at 3500rpm and it hits full boost around 4000-4200, its simply amazing what it can do. It has the power of a 50trim with pump gas but more potential with race gas.

Last edited by The_Predat0r; Apr 12, 2007 at 08:17 PM.
Old Apr 11, 2007 | 03:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by crewdawg130

Yes, of course I remember you from, sorry to hear what happened with you dad EVO, hope you get good use of his parts!

Let us know if you need anything! Hope to see good numbers from your new EVO soon! Take care!
Old Apr 11, 2007 | 09:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by The_Predat0r
Yes, of course I remember you from, sorry to hear what happened with you dad EVO, hope you get good use of his parts!

Let us know if you need anything! Hope to see good numbers from your new EVO soon! Take care!
Thanks for javi's number. ill talk to him tomorrow. thanks again
Old Apr 12, 2007 | 08:06 PM
Evolved Member

Again, what was your 60ft on that run...
Old Apr 12, 2007 | 08:17 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WhtEvo05
Again, what was your 60ft on that run...

The 60ft are in the video, it was 1.73
Old Apr 12, 2007 | 09:47 PM
Evolved Member

Good run
Old Apr 12, 2007 | 10:17 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by The_Predat0r
The 60ft are in the video, it was 1.73
Ahh I only ask cuz Im running the AMS 37r and on pump I made 470ish soo I want to see what times I could run with the HP level and only on pump gas @ 20psi.

But only one way to find out....

Last edited by WhtEvo05; Apr 12, 2007 at 10:19 PM.