Notices
Automotosports - Illinois Automotosports is a Chicago based tuner specializing in 4G63T performance. With an in-house fabrication facility and engineers on staff, they will be bringing you the best in Lancer Evolution parts.

Some updated pics of Frank & Mike's L's EVO

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2007, 11:04 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by GT35REVO8
i think the side vinyls should be for anyone who wants to get your name out there...not just people who spend a lot of money at the shop...

i know theres a lot of evo guys out there with minimal mods that would rock that sticker because its AMS and the great work you do.
Its really not about how much money you spend but about how the car performs. We typically only put them on cars here that make a good deal of HP and have proven themselves at the track.

If you would really like one Im sure we can sell you them but they are a bit on the expensive side. I will find out for you on monday.

Eric
Old Jul 21, 2007, 12:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eric-

How about some smaller window graphics or something to market to the ones who want something not so conspicuous? AMS products are great and I think quite a few on here would like to run with something to show our support.
Old Jul 21, 2007, 11:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AutoMotoSports
Its really not about how much money you spend but about how the car performs. We typically only put them on cars here that make a good deal of HP and have proven themselves at the track.

If you would really like one Im sure we can sell you them but they are a bit on the expensive side. I will find out for you on monday.

Eric

i totally understand eric..i wasnt getting at the fact you only use them for high power/high money spender evo owners.
its just that all the cars ive seen with that vinyl are built by AMS.

i was just getting at the point that theres plenty evo guys that would run this vinyl.i know i would buy one.
Old Jul 23, 2007, 10:34 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
in the next few weeks we are going to start to sell some sticker packages on the site. It looks like there is a decent calling for them

On a side note thank you very much for being so eager to bear our name on your car. That really means alot to us!

Eric
Old Jul 23, 2007, 09:54 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AutoMotoSports
in the next few weeks we are going to start to sell some sticker packages on the site. It looks like there is a decent calling for them

On a side note thank you very much for being so eager to bear our name on your car. That really means alot to us!

Eric
no problem eric..i actually went to a local shop to get stickers made got www.amsperformance.com done in gold(same as car) since i didnt know how to get any ams stickers...

but looking forward to the ams sticker package