Notices
Automotosports - Illinois Automotosports is a Chicago based tuner specializing in 4G63T performance. With an in-house fabrication facility and engineers on staff, they will be bringing you the best in Lancer Evolution parts.

AMS Military Discount

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2010, 09:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
over the years since 06 iv'e been getting free shipping then that stopped but i got 10% off ams products later on and now its actually a policy i say good job AMS and i'll be stopping by when i get back from my deployment :] thanks
Old Jul 27, 2010, 02:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I cannot thank you guys at AMS enough for this tremendous show of support for service members! I'm sure I speak for many others when I say that it feels good to be recognized in this way. Thank you for your technical expertise, professional customer service, and amazing performance parts.

P.S. If you send some AMS logo stickers to me, I'll send ya some pics of them on our AH-64D Apache Longbows. PM me for my deployed address.
Old Jul 27, 2010, 02:15 PM

is the discount good for a Canadian soldier who been deployed to Afghanistan a year ago ?
Old Jul 27, 2010, 02:15 PM

how about Military Retired?
Old Jul 27, 2010, 02:37 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by RCEsterly
I cannot thank you guys at AMS enough for this tremendous show of support for service members! I'm sure I speak for many others when I say that it feels good to be recognized in this way. Thank you for your technical expertise, professional customer service, and amazing performance parts.

P.S. If you send some AMS logo stickers to me, I'll send ya some pics of them on our AH-64D Apache Longbows. PM me for my deployed address.
PM Sent

Originally Posted by Martysams
is the discount good for a Canadian soldier who been deployed to Afghanistan a year ago ?
Yes, as long as you can email or send us a copy of your ID then you are good to go!

Originally Posted by JP EVO X
how about Military Retired?
Yes, all we need is a copy of the ID
Old Jul 28, 2010, 07:40 PM

yeh um i was in there 3 weeks ago and chris told me u guys dont do military discounts u liars!
Old Jul 29, 2010, 07:37 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MonstaR Evo
yeh um i was in there 3 weeks ago and chris told me u guys dont do military discounts u liars!
Was this for tuning? Chris might have thought you were talking about the discount towards tuning in which case there is no military discount for that. As for AMS product, there is in fact a military discount but he might have not been aware of this as he is not in sales. I do apologize if he gave you false information but we do still offer the discount.
Old Jul 29, 2010, 03:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
hmmmm intercooler time lol

great to have you guys supporting us the way you do!

thank you
Old Jul 30, 2010, 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by Andrew@AMS
Was this for tuning? Chris might have thought you were talking about the discount towards tuning in which case there is no military discount for that. As for AMS product, there is in fact a military discount but he might have not been aware of this as he is not in sales. I do apologize if he gave you false information but we do still offer the discount.
np and yes it was for my AEM EMS and just and overall "look over" of the car but no worries ill always come back cuzz its right down the road from my dads house
Old Aug 8, 2010, 12:08 PM

P.S. If you send some AMS logo stickers to me, I'll send ya some pics of them on our AH-64D Apache Longbows. PM me for my deployed address!
Old Aug 9, 2010, 01:30 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by RCEsterly

P.S. If you send some AMS logo stickers to me, I'll send ya some pics of them on our AH-64D Apache Longbows. PM me for my deployed address!
PM Sent!!!!
Old Aug 22, 2010, 10:01 PM
Evolving Member

Glad to hear!

I'm going to purchase EMS when I get home and I'm also going to need a tune so this will deff be a nice little treat!

Appreciate it!
Old Aug 22, 2010, 10:07 PM
Evolving Member

Good Stuff AMS!!! If only you gave discounts to US govt contractors oh well, ill still buy from you
Old Sep 5, 2010, 01:54 AM
Evolving Member

Very cool ams! I'm glad I ran across this before I place my order for several of your parts for my X! I can defiantly relate to modding humvee's... hood vent on M1114 /w frag 5 kit was a must haha! Thanks again AMS .
Old Sep 21, 2010, 04:39 PM
Evolved Member

no luv for the boys up north?