Notices
Automotosports - Illinois Automotosports is a Chicago based tuner specializing in 4G63T performance. With an in-house fabrication facility and engineers on staff, they will be bringing you the best in Lancer Evolution parts.

AMS's Squeaky Turbo Upgrade

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2008, 07:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is he/she going to make it to Justins Friday for the party?
Old Jul 1, 2008, 09:10 AM
Evolved Member

Personaly seen this little guy.....deff. a brave little duck. Oh and and Ill I heard from my wife is she was so cute...
Old Jul 1, 2008, 11:20 AM
Evolving Member

I had two of the same ducklings because my daughter begged me to buy her some when we were at the local hillbillie store. i thought that they would be fun to rasie and it was, but they are alot of work because they crap nonstop. they only take a month to be fully grown with all their feathers. they get to be about the size of a football and will be mostly brown in color. their heads get a slight green tint when in the sun. they will get very dependent and protective at about two weeks. mine used to follow me all around my neighborhood and if someone approached me they would hiss and charge at them to protect me. they are very funny and clumsy. if you guys decide to keep it buy it a kiddie pool and it will swim in it alot and keep itself clean. you need to get some feed from the farm store and you can give it raw corn too. do not feed it bread. that is by far the worst thing you can do because the bread expands in their stomach and can kill them. if you want it to be domesticated you have to handle it daily because they aren't a pet that is normally in captivity. when i bought mine i asked the hillbillie if i could take a couple home as pets and he was like yeah everyone does. i laughed and was like what was i think everyone i know has ducks lol. when you buy the feed get feed with 18% protein for the first two weeks and then get 16% after that. from the pic that duck looks to be less than a week old. anyways i took mine to a pond with other ducks when they got huge as they just aren't meant to be in a condo and needless to say my daughter was quite upset. they still are at the pond and adjusted well. well have fun if yall keep it.

matt
Old Jul 1, 2008, 01:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mdzuricky77
I had two of the same ducklings because my daughter begged me to buy her some when we were at the local hillbillie store. i thought that they would be fun to rasie and it was, but they are alot of work because they crap nonstop. they only take a month to be fully grown with all their feathers. they get to be about the size of a football and will be mostly brown in color. their heads get a slight green tint when in the sun. they will get very dependent and protective at about two weeks. mine used to follow me all around my neighborhood and if someone approached me they would hiss and charge at them to protect me. they are very funny and clumsy. if you guys decide to keep it buy it a kiddie pool and it will swim in it alot and keep itself clean. you need to get some feed from the farm store and you can give it raw corn too. do not feed it bread. that is by far the worst thing you can do because the bread expands in their stomach and can kill them. if you want it to be domesticated you have to handle it daily because they aren't a pet that is normally in captivity. when i bought mine i asked the hillbillie if i could take a couple home as pets and he was like yeah everyone does. i laughed and was like what was i think everyone i know has ducks lol. when you buy the feed get feed with 18% protein for the first two weeks and then get 16% after that. from the pic that duck looks to be less than a week old. anyways i took mine to a pond with other ducks when they got huge as they just aren't meant to be in a condo and needless to say my daughter was quite upset. they still are at the pond and adjusted well. well have fun if yall keep it.

matt
Good stuff to know.... Duck safety 101
Old Jul 1, 2008, 02:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
i put $50 on the duck.
Old Jul 1, 2008, 02:29 PM
Evolved Member

take the duck in as your own and eventually when it gets its wings then it can follow you when you drive the evo...
Old Jul 1, 2008, 09:01 PM
Former Sponsor

the "fur" is rapidly depleting and the feathers are coming in strong. The duck gets all sorts of food. Main dish is a concoction of special bird food mixed with water. Then there is the crickets and minnows... oh.. the huge dragonfly... that was crazy.

Its doing very well and growing like crazy. It follows people around just like a baby duck follows its mom. IKEA (the dog) follows right behind that.

It looks like its going to be a girl. The colors are coming in and there are no indication that its going to be a drake...... that and the fact that it wont SHUT UP!! LOL. Its voice is starting to change like its going through puberty. The high pitched peeps are starting to crackle now and you can tell there is a duck voice begging to come out.
Old Jul 1, 2008, 09:36 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks for the update Ivan!
Old Jul 2, 2008, 12:04 PM
Evolving Member

mine used to poop in their water on purpose and then mix it up with their bills and slurp it up. does your do that or were my duck special?

matt
Old Jul 2, 2008, 09:25 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by mdzuricky77
mine used to poop in their water on purpose and then mix it up with their bills and slurp it up. does your do that or were my duck special?

matt
Funny you should ask......

After downing two dozen medium sized fish tonight, she crapped in the water and turned around and ate it.. Disgusting little animals.

LOL
Old Jul 2, 2008, 10:02 PM
SME
Evolved Member

Lol AMS duck thats awesome!
Old Jul 3, 2008, 12:11 AM
Account Disabled

haha this is awesome just reading it now, some funny stuff going on in here
Old Jul 3, 2008, 12:27 PM

OH SNAP!!!

brilliant!

new AMS paint scheme!
Old Jul 3, 2008, 01:03 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by AutoMotoSports
He actually came in to see how much power we could make on his stock turbo. After having thrown him on the dyno he became so intrigued with our shop that he decided to stick around.

He is already wrenching on cars and doing quite well I might add

Eric

funniest thing ive seen and heard all day
Old Aug 16, 2008, 09:51 AM
Evolved Member

Quick Reply: AMS's Squeaky Turbo Upgrade