Notices
Automotosports - Illinois Automotosports is a Chicago based tuner specializing in 4G63T performance. With an in-house fabrication facility and engineers on staff, they will be bringing you the best in Lancer Evolution parts.

AMS drag evo

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2008, 11:01 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Don't sweat it guys, although it's nice to see AMS show up at this event, they have still set the record for others to break; besides considering the competition this year I think there very well may be a record breaker. In all it's good ol competition, see you all there.
Old Jul 14, 2008, 02:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AutoMotoSports
I hate to say it guys but AMS and The Drag car will NOT be at shootout. This Top shop Challenge is really taking allot of time with the drag car and we just will not have time to get it all back together and test before going to shootout. So this year there will be no AMS at Shootout.

Eric
Well im sure some of your faster customers will attend....
Old Aug 19, 2008, 05:31 PM
Evolved Member

are you guys going to take the drag car out anytime soon? perhaps bring it to englishtown on september 21st?
Old Aug 19, 2008, 07:27 PM
Former Sponsor

The Top Shop Challenge motor has been removed from the drag car and the drag motor has been put back in the car. We are buttoning things up on the car getting it ready for HIN Night Shift at Soldiers Field this weekend. Now that things are getting back to normal after SCC's USCC and Castrol's Top Shop, I am sure we will be getting it out to the track soon.

I have heard no talk at work about the Evo Subi race. I dont think its even being considered.