Notices
Automotosports - Illinois Automotosports is a Chicago based tuner specializing in 4G63T performance. With an in-house fabrication facility and engineers on staff, they will be bringing you the best in Lancer Evolution parts.

AMS welcomes Street Tuned Motorsports / STM as a new AMS dealer!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2009, 02:00 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
AMS welcomes Street Tuned Motorsports / STM as a new AMS dealer!

AMS is proud to announce Emery and the staff over at STM (Street Tuned Motorsports) as an authorized dealer and installer of AMS products. Emery is a great example of a dedicated EVO owner that turned his passion into his career. We have the utmost confidence in STM's service and support and would recommend anyone in Rochester, NY area to use them as their shop of choice!

Welcome aboard!

For more info on STM please visit their website at: http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/

Eric

Last edited by AutoMotoSports; Jan 20, 2009 at 04:37 PM.
Old Jan 20, 2009, 08:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMS and STM....works for me!

Old Jan 21, 2009, 11:03 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Eric, thank you so much for the kind words, it's always a pleasure hearing from you!

We've been working hard on our website and we are very proud to offer the AMS line of products for the Evolution VII, VIII, IX and X.

We are in the process of adding AMS's DSM line and soon, we will be branching out to offer Subaru, 350Z, 30000GT along with a few others on our website.

With the addition of th Mustang Dyno at the shop we are going to have alot more opportunity...

I have a feeling 2009 is going to be a seriously record-breaking year for everyone!

Thanks again to Eric and everyone at AMS in Chicago!

-Shawna and Emery
Old Jan 21, 2009, 12:11 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
thats greats! congrats guys!
Old Jan 21, 2009, 12:21 PM
Evolving Member

Their online site is awesome! Very easy to navigate..and who can complain about their selection of products!
Old Jan 21, 2009, 12:52 PM
Evolved Member

Congratulations Emery. You've certainly put in your time and devotion to the community. Good luck with all of your endeavors.
Old Jan 21, 2009, 12:59 PM
Account Disabled

i am the most happy man in the world right now i was thinking about making a trip down to AMS this summer but now I just have to go a couple of miles hope you guys will be ready to see me!!! I will be comming soon
Old Jan 21, 2009, 03:58 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 4g63girl
Eric, thank you so much for the kind words, it's always a pleasure hearing from you!

We've been working hard on our website and we are very proud to offer the AMS line of products for the Evolution VII, VIII, IX and X.

We are in the process of adding AMS's DSM line and soon, we will be branching out to offer Subaru, 350Z, 30000GT along with a few others on our website.

With the addition of th Mustang Dyno at the shop we are going to have alot more opportunity...

I have a feeling 2009 is going to be a seriously record-breaking year for everyone!

Thanks again to Eric and everyone at AMS in Chicago!

-Shawna and Emery
Thank you Shawna and Emery! Working with a shop like STM is a no brainer for us. Keep up the AWESOME work!

Originally Posted by Evo a Mula
i am the most happy man in the world right now i was thinking about making a trip down to AMS this summer but now I just have to go a couple of miles hope you guys will be ready to see me!!! I will be comming soon
You will be GREAT hands with the staff at STM!

Eric
Old Jan 21, 2009, 04:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Emery and shawna! Looks like things are going good for you two already. Congrats
Old Jan 23, 2009, 12:38 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by raiceboi697
Emery and shawna! Looks like things are going good for you two already. Congrats

All of the 3AM nights are starting to pay off....

Thanks alot guys!

-Em
Old Jan 23, 2009, 12:39 PM
Evolved Member

thats sweet!!
Old Feb 4, 2009, 04:25 PM
Former Sponsor

So far we are doing really well with AMS products. I have been very pleased with the service they have shown us, As well as the knowledge they have.

We are very happy to have a one stop shop offering all the best parts in the industry!

Thanks Again

-Em
Old Feb 4, 2009, 09:10 PM
Account Disabled

Let me ask you...you seem to be the closest (geographically) AMS dealer to Toronto...regularly Canadians get jacked by UPS or Customs on parts orders, for example, the $335 USD AMS Intake will cost us an extra $147 CAD in brokerage, Duty, GST, PST and assorted government B.S.

What can STM do to help us Canucks out? I ask because some vendors don't ship to Canada, and others ship in a way so adverse to our wallets that we might as well have R&D'd the parts ourselves...are we on the same page?

In the alternative, do you have a shop around that could install numerous AMS parts in one day, so we could drive back across the border, like the "part-smuggling bandits" that we are...
Old Feb 5, 2009, 02:45 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by I <3 Spool
Let me ask you...you seem to be the closest (geographically) AMS dealer to Toronto...regularly Canadians get jacked by UPS or Customs on parts orders, for example, the $335 USD AMS Intake will cost us an extra $147 CAD in brokerage, Duty, GST, PST and assorted government B.S.

What can STM do to help us Canucks out? I ask because some vendors don't ship to Canada, and others ship in a way so adverse to our wallets that we might as well have R&D'd the parts ourselves...are we on the same page?

In the alternative, do you have a shop around that could install numerous AMS parts in one day, so we could drive back across the border, like the "part-smuggling bandits" that we are...

We are more then capable to install parts in one day so you can drive back accross.

Other then that, We can ship USPS to you as that seems to be the cheapest way. Give us a call and we can work up a quote for you anytime.

Thanks
-Em
Old Feb 6, 2009, 05:04 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by EmeryatSTM
We are more then capable to install parts in one day so you can drive back accross.

Other then that, We can ship USPS to you as that seems to be the cheapest way. Give us a call and we can work up a quote for you anytime.

Thanks
-Em

thx