Old Jan 28, 2009, 11:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JUST SOMETHING TO READ -Interesting

http://www.worldwidescam.info/rattewater.htm

rom: "Phil Ratte'" <philratte@webtv.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 08:04:21 -0500
Subject: Water as Fuel

Greetings!

I have known that crude oil is not a fossil fuel for a couple of years. Above and at the end of this email is an article that provides all the background details so you can know what I know about fossil fuel. Here are some other things I know. Not what I believe but what I know.

1. In 1805. the first internal comubustion engine ran on hydrogen from water.

2. In the 1920's, the model A Ford cars and trucks ran on 165 proof ethanol, 17.5% water and 82.5% ethanol.

3. In WW II, our Mark 5 torpedoes ran on ethanol and water. A spray of alcohol, a spray of water, and compressed air in a backetball sized combustion chamber developed 350 brake horsepower. Enough power to drive that 3,200 lb torpedo under water at over 50 mph. That is also enough brake horsepower to drive an 18 wheel semi truck at 70 miles per hour down the freeway today.

4. In WW II, the Japanese Zeros ran on ethanol that contained some oxygen so that they could fly higher than our fighters at the beginning of the war.

5. At the end of WW II, Hitler's war machine was running 50% on alcohol from coal.

6. Currently, our space shuttle is powered by hydrogen and oxygen from water.

7. From 1981 to 1989, I worked with Herb Hansen, who had been an engineer on a WW II submarine, and a former captain of a nuclear submarine. We developed two prototypes cars, a Ford Pinto Station Wagon and a Mitsubishi Sedan, that ran as well on 65 proof ethanol (2/3 water and 1/3 ethanol) as they did on unleaded regular gas.

Herb died at a very convenient time for the Oil Cartel and the patents were tied up in probate for at least 5 years. Two months after Herb's convenient death, a team of SS (Secret Service) agents searched my home office with a search warrant.

When I went to the Federal Court House to see an original copy of the warrant, the clerk told me that the file had been sealed by the judge for "National Security" interests.

8. In 1996, I met with Stan Meyer in Ohio and got a demostration of his concept of hydrolyzing water into hydrogen and oxygen by using 12 volt square wave DC current with the resonant frequencies of hydrogen and oxygen. He produced hydrogen fuel with only 15% of the normal electrical energy needed. He had 24 internation patents on his process. He had a VW Dune Buggy that he powered with plain water.

In 1999, Stan Meyer died. His last words to his twin brother were, "I've been poisoned."

On April 10, 2006, Stan's twin brother Steve appeared on WCCO TV Channel 4, a CBS affiliate, demonstrating an automobile engine running on plain water. Steve now has 40 international patents on this process.

9. On Memorial Day, 2005, I met with Robert Krupa, an automotive engineer who has developed the Firestorm Spark Plug. Robert tested them in his 300 hp Ford Thunderbird.

The optimal stochiometric air:fuel ratio for an interanl combustion gas engine is 14.7:1. At an air:fuel raito of 30:1, Robert got a 40% increase in horsepower, a 70% increase in gas mileage, and the virtual elimination of all elements of pollution other than water and CO².

10. Recently I came across a product that will allow me to test the Firestorm Spark Plug Concept in week or two. I will do so and at the same time work on the fabrication of the new Firestorm Spark Plug parts so we can test them and provide them for Robert Krupa and the major international automobile company that is willing to pay a large amount of money for an exclusive for their new cars.

Why am I telling you all this? We may have an opportunity to provide the Firestorm Spark Plug for all the used car owners in the country if not the world.

Robert also tested the Firestorm Spark Plug in burning water. Since it creates plasma, a firestorm of electrons in the cylinder, water vapor is immediately converted into hydrogen and oxygen, which is combined with the incoming air and oxidized (burned).

I will be converting an electric generator to run on plain water. Can you imagine turnng plain water into electicity, cooling, and heating?

I have been very careful to avoid what happened to Herb Hansen, Stan Meyer, and at least 53 other inventors. I have been waiting for the right product and the proper timing. The product is the Firestorm Spark Plug and the time is now.

Please study and do your due diligence on the web page below about the fraud of fossil fuel.

If you or any one you know is interested in being a part of the most important development in our lifetime email me or phone me. We will have regular conference calls that may include Robert Krupa.

www.rense.com/general78/expeak.htm
GOD SPEED ROBERT KRUPA!
DAMN THE TORPEDOS!!
FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!
Phil Ratte, Mechanical Engineer
BME U of MN 1961
Old Jan 28, 2009, 12:03 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ummmmm......I don't know what to say.....But it's serious though....hahaha