Notices

Ups canada sucks

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2009, 08:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ups canada sucks

UPS screwed up for the 3rd time - if it weren't for RRM I wouldn't be having this company to deliver my order. Supposedly having my new RRM header delivered today, but driver refused to release the merchandise to my mother inlaw and he took off coz of the unpaid delivery charge which i already paid them for. I called customer service and there is nothing they can do but to re-try to deliver again tomorrow. What the I^*&%*& ^*&YU( -- customer service wouldn't even help, but say sorry for the mix-up -- why me??????? for the 3rd time??????????
Old Feb 2, 2009, 02:23 PM

the delivery dude in your area must hate you
Cause they deliver in zones and its usually the same guy.

Hope he doesn't do this to your header

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z_i2L...eature=related
Old Feb 2, 2009, 05:05 PM

UPS always sucked - whats new?

blah; /thread.
Old Feb 2, 2009, 07:57 PM

UPS charges me $36.59CA brokerage fee for a $35.00US value.
then i call customer service and tell them that the value of the item i purchase is $30.00US not $35.00US then they checked again the receipt and it show $35.00US is the declared value.
then i told them i paying more than the value of my item and ask if they can give discount. they hold me for a while, after a while she said she giving a $15.00CA discount(which she called goodwill).
so i pay only $21.59CA which i feel still to much. but its much better than $36.59CA
Old Feb 3, 2009, 03:20 AM

yea man its always the same UPS drivers in your area...next time u see him tell him to go fck himself

but really, u missed one day man i waited from july08 to sept08 to get my RRM Carbon Fiber Lip cause first time came in and it was cracked...thats the worst thing possible
UPS takes long *** time to appeal, i literally called everyday to rush them and i made sure the person i talked was supervisor because the other randomass workers give u different BS...so u basically have to them to stfu and get u the supervisor it works out better that way
Old Feb 3, 2009, 07:08 AM

Well yesterday I got assured by UPS 1-800 customer service that they will instruct the drive to come back. I got home around 7pm -- I called the 1-800 again and spoke to supervisor and they told me they will send another instruction for delivery guy to come back - and she told me by 8pm if still not there to call her back. 8pm still no UPS - I called the 1-800 back and guess what??? That supervisor already went home according to the rep I spoke to and this rep name "Kirk" said the the depot where my package is -is closed!!! This is the 3rd time this was done to me. Same excuse. This morning I got a phone call from UPS at their depot telling me that they are coming back today - This is the same woman i talked to before on those other 2 delivery problem and guess what? She was depending her driver. That it was my fault. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... I wish I know where the depot is. She wouldn't tell me. DO YOU THINK I WOULD GET A REFUND???? Any experience on getting refund from UPS? I cannot ignore this 3rd time screw up.
Old Feb 3, 2009, 07:46 AM
raz
Evolving Member

i agree ups did the same with me, but now i ask the seller to use fedex or dhl, if they insist on using ups, i do not order from there and find another vendor
Old Feb 3, 2009, 07:55 AM
Evolving Member

dhl.....in my experience... the best....
Old Feb 3, 2009, 08:01 AM

dhl is the worst...they charge ridiculous fees for customs

USPS has been the best with my experience
Old Feb 3, 2009, 06:32 PM

that's what i pay for my spring too, but surprise they leave it with my mother inlaw.
Old Feb 3, 2009, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by johntango
Well yesterday I got assured by UPS 1-800 customer service that they will instruct the drive to come back. I got home around 7pm -- I called the 1-800 again and spoke to supervisor and they told me they will send another instruction for delivery guy to come back - and she told me by 8pm if still not there to call her back. 8pm still no UPS - I called the 1-800 back and guess what??? That supervisor already went home according to the rep I spoke to and this rep name "Kirk" said the the depot where my package is -is closed!!! This is the 3rd time this was done to me. Same excuse. This morning I got a phone call from UPS at their depot telling me that they are coming back today - This is the same woman i talked to before on those other 2 delivery problem and guess what? She was depending her driver. That it was my fault. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... I wish I know where the depot is. She wouldn't tell me. DO YOU THINK I WOULD GET A REFUND???? Any experience on getting refund from UPS? I cannot ignore this 3rd time screw up.
like i said u must get supervisor
and oh yea i went to the UPS place its by airport area...sry i forgot the address; this was back in september
they missed my delivery day; forgot the reason (i think my fault; wasnt home but doesnt matter) anyways...i was like w/e ill go get it and they wont tell me so i kept harassing them until i go what i wanted

but trust me when dealing with UPS no need to be nice
go aggressive...like me i get what i want otherwise they are not going anyway haha
Old Feb 4, 2009, 06:00 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Qwest905
dhl is the worst...they charge ridiculous fees for customs

USPS has been the best with my experience
Like I said, "in my experience ...the best"....others may have different opinions...this would be mine! So don't knock it!

I never paid customs fee's for the items that i had shipped by them and i have had items declared as $100+ and nothing written that would classify the items as duty free shipped cross border. They usually get pre cleared for customs b4 coming over with no extra charge.
Old Mar 5, 2009, 01:28 PM

UPS driver delivered my package to the wrong address, had somebody sign for it. When I called to see why I still don't have the package while tracking says it's delivered, they told me on the phone to go and find it. Or they will charge me for another delivery since they have to go pick it up and deliver it again.

Called the sender back and they were horrified when i told them what happened, they sent me another package overnight for free.

I didn't let it slide and busted ***** over the phone at UPS till they said ok we get it and deliver it free of charge. Now I have 2 network cards, D-Link told me to keep them both. lol (I know some people think it's silly for a 20$ item, but if it's my 20$ item, I'll draw blood before I let it go)

Still called back UPS to talk to the management and a manager told me that what the lady on the phone told me to do is against company policy and that they would deal with her if I would have taken her name down.

Now I always write down the time/date and the names of the people. Always be nice to them to get their names first, even if you're calling to bi*ch slap them for doing something wrong. Works like a charm.

Last edited by Cranky; Mar 6, 2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: poked