Notices

Greddy Ti-C Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2009, 04:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greddy Ti-C Exhaust

Hey guys , since im already shopping around for the Greddy Ti-C Exhaust, I might as well ask you guys who have it a question. It mainly revolves around the 2 different versions of the catback as i know version one can melt the bumper. Im considering getting it from a shop, but they dont know what version it is, is tehre any way to tell? Also I tried emailing Greddy, but my emails wont get through so ... I dont evne know how to get the fix even if i do get the V1 as i know theres a fix for it. Any help would be great.
Old Mar 30, 2009, 01:43 PM

You wont get any response from Greddy as they went bankrupt a while back.
Old Mar 30, 2009, 08:17 PM

thanks for the replies guys! but yea, according to their website greddy in the USA is back up, but then again i still cant get through to them. Well best of luck to those of us who got them and dont know what version they are, but ive asked JRP and they said their shipment was from a month before so then im guessing they should be the version 2's. hope that helps =)
Old Apr 5, 2009, 02:39 AM

I bought a Ti-c turbo back from the group buy on here.. Had it shipped to a friend in the US who shipped it to me.. Thing fits awesome