Notices

First Ticket T_T

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2009, 01:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Felix09
thanks for all the help and advice guys =). I've actually went ahead and am going to fight it. Family friend was able to hook up to some guys who are very confident of fighting this off completely (still 50/50 LOL). But then again, most likely they can fight off the points at the least, hopefully this would be the last one =\. Apparently they also mentioned that the popos are having a program these few weeks especially for catching people without seatbelts (child seats put in wrong, etc.). Im not sure if this is true, but I can at least say that the area that im in, there are tons of cops out compared to lets say, a few weeks back. Everyday starting from the day i got ticketed, i have seen a cop. (Lots on Warden, watch out ppl) saw some around fmp, in small streets near my house (they never really go there too) and thats about it for these 3 days. Again, thanks for the help guys, hope to see you all at the west side meet next week =)
yeah they are doing seatbelts checks big time everywhere and also project E.R.A.S.E is starting up again too so the cops will be out in full force and same with their choppers, i saw one yesterday flying over top of the 400
Old Apr 24, 2009, 01:36 PM
Evolved Member

If you fight it, defer the court date as long as possible. Make it more difficult for the officer to remember, no matter how many notes he has written down.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 10:36 PM

unless he had a DB meter to read the level of noise from your exhaust the cop was probably full of ****.
They cant ticket you without any evidence.
IE: you were speeding ... they use radar.
IE. your exhaust is to loud.... according to my robo cop ear??? hes got nothing unless hes got the DB reader
Old Apr 26, 2009, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by canadatodenver
IE. your exhaust is to loud.... according to my robo cop ear??? hes got nothing unless hes got the DB reader
Yeah, damn those robo cops.... ha ha.