Notices

CLC - The life of clc is in you.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2004, 03:24 PM
i45
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLC - The life of clc is in you.

As most of you heard, there is a CMC (Canadian Mitsubishi Club) now, I need to know from everyone here if you still are feeling the good vibe about CLC (Canadian Lancer Club)

Because, if so, The Admin's and I are going to dedicate whole weekend to getting 100% of this site up, I mean all of it.. 100% this weekend, and get this really going in 6th gear!

However, if the majority of the members here feel that they a CMC, which includes all makes and models of Mitsubishi Vehicles are best, or if we should keep both, please let the members of this community, and the moderators/administrators, etc. know.

**PLEASE NOTE That I, or any other admins/mods, etc. do *NOT* go against CMC in any way, or is in a rival/competition etc, we love the idea just as much as they, and vice versa with CLC - We just want to know what situation would be best, both, or CMC.

We just don't want to put wasted efforts to something that people might not use, and so fourth.

Thanks for your time, and your votes.
- CLC.

To vote/state your voice please go here:

http://www.en-force.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57
Old Apr 1, 2004, 04:11 PM
Evolving Member

well I think that there can be a benifit to both if done properly..... If we can work something out to have links on the sites to cross reference..... and is kept properly it can work..... The benifit to having the CMC is that we have support from a dealership......which will lead to better organized events....etc. I don't discourage the CLC site at all....keep at it i45.....To let inquiring minds know, our site is almost operational and ready to go.......don't forget about our next mini meet may 8th between 5pm-7pm at cooksville mitsu.....and the super meet on Sunday June 13 2004
Old Apr 1, 2004, 04:27 PM

Maybe its just me, but I tried googling for the CMC and/or Canadian Mitsubishi Club and came up dry. Methinks they need to mention it more.
Old Apr 1, 2004, 05:48 PM

hey i45 you keep CLC going strong, there is no bad blood between the two organizations. and i think it's a good thing if the two clubs can work together to get the word out and support each other at our events
Old Apr 1, 2004, 08:46 PM
Evolving Member

Ok....
As most of you know.... the whole club idea started with 2 people, me (EriK) and I45 (nathan). We've been talking about this whole club thing for months even before letting it go into the public. When we finally felt we were ready to tell people our intentions, we got all thumbs up. Now that the club is finally up and rolling, we are at the brink of extinction. We feel like we are being run over by a big rig, after all our hard work. We both think that the CMC is a good idea, but we also like ours. Would we do as much as we could for the CMC? of course. Would we put alot of time and a whole website together for it? of course. Do we want to be viewed as normal members in the CMC? no, we feel weve put too much of our own time into this whole club project. So if we can't be appreciated for all of our time and work with CMC, then well go and make our own club with Canadian Lancer Club. As I said before, we want to be a part of CMC, but we feel we've put to much of our own time to be viewed as just "regular members"

Thanks for Reading
Erik
Old Apr 1, 2004, 09:02 PM

no problem eric and natham, we are not here to crush your ambitions.we think it is fantastic that you two took the initiative to start clc and we want you guys to keep it going. if anything we can ride each others backs and have links to each others sights. there will always be people that want to be in an exclusive "lancer" club and we applaud that. our intention is to celebrate all mitsu models and we are not here to compete with each other. we want you two to have an active say in our activities and we would apreciate any feed back from the two of you.

mitsu til i die
Old Apr 1, 2004, 11:43 PM

well i agree with mistermitsu we should still keep CLC running strong..as it is a site just for us
Old Apr 2, 2004, 06:24 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

i second that. Keep them both going
Old Apr 2, 2004, 10:18 AM

I agree. Keep CLC going. If I need info on the Lancer which is my ride, that's the first logical place for me to go. Keep up the good work.

I agree w TO Rallisport's point of dealership support for the CMC, and the camraderie of fellow Mitsubishi owners.

I think we can support both.
Old Apr 2, 2004, 01:16 PM
i45
Evolving Member

Well, I think that the people's voice is heard, I will keep CLC going

I think CLC and CMC should have tight ties, as working with is better than against, and MisterMitsu is right, theres no bad blood so there's no need for closure

Best of luck to both, and the more the better!
Old Apr 2, 2004, 01:59 PM
cih

YAY.. whoohoo.
Old Apr 2, 2004, 06:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by i45
Well, I think that the people's voice is heard, I will keep CLC going

I think CLC and CMC should have tight ties, as working with is better than against, and MisterMitsu is right, theres no bad blood so there's no need for closure

Best of luck to both, and the more the better!
Hi i45..... as you know...I'm the one that is organizing the meets with Cooksville Mitsubishi...... I think ...like MISTERMITSU ..... we should be strong together..... I want the lancer club to stay strong and I hope other lancer owners supports both clubs....... keep plugging away.....and everyone that reads this....support