Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

time for 1/8 and 1/4 mile trap speed - miles per hour / mph

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2005, 09:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by silverEVO8
Have you had a compression test? Also, have you had it on a dyno? I know that a good tuner with a dyno can prolly straighten out the car unless it has serious mechanical problems.
true, but no turner or awd dyno here in hawaii. as far as the compression test, its not worth it to me. thanks for the help though
Old Feb 8, 2005, 12:27 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've seen you post on our local Evo forums (4G63hawaii.com) about all sorts of things, and even your intent to sell your Evo, but I don't recall you posting why you wanted to sell your Evo. I also don't recall you asking for help from any of the local Evo guys that have already run 12s at this same track with their Evos. Maybe you did post, and I missed it or something, and I appoligize if you had posted and nobody stepped up to help.

If I were you, I would post something specific on the local Evo forums, and ask for help. I'm sure somebody would be willing to take a ride with you and let you know if they feel there is something wrong with the car, or even drive it to feel it out if you're inclined to let someone drive your car while you ride along. We have several members that would be willing to help, but they need to know you're having a problem to do so. Sure would hate to see a fellow Evo owner sell the car because because of a potentially minor problem like a stuck boost solenoid or something.