Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Tiberon

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2005, 03:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Noize

What in the world does that have to do with the topic?
Has Sergio dyno tuned several Evo 4G63s?
Did Sergio dyno tune Dylan's _specific_ car pre and post cams? No, but I did.

Car magazines and Autobahn driving don't mean crap in this topic. Hands on tuning with the car goes a lot farther. I took his eThug comments personally because Dylan's integrity is being brought into question. It upset me because I know Dylan is being truthful, and Sergio is trying to call BS on something that is reality.

Moreover, I've mapped Dylan's car, and I know exactly what its capabilities are. I know for sure Sergio hasn't done that, so I'm not assuming anything. Just getting tired of seeing a member get attacked for invalid reasons.

Noize, I'm not a tuner nor a car expert, and I never attacked your friend. All I wanted is SOME PROOF of his Tiburon running 14.1 with just bolt-ons. Thats all!! I will like to ask you again to read my first post, the one that made EvilDylan loose his cool. Yes, I did make some eThug nasty comments, but they were led by his incendiary eThug comments too. Forget about the autobahn, magazines and all that stuff, I don't even know why my friend brought that up (Carlos, WTF...)
Old Dec 6, 2005, 03:10 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey i called you punky in jest, sorry you took it that way.

regardless, i gave you an 1/8 mile timeslip for my tiburon of 9.10 which pretty much equates to a 14.1-2. Like i said before, i dont have the timeslips anymore as i havent owned that car for over a year and a half.

as for the legitimacy of my evos times here is my 7.72 1/8 mile pass. All mods at the time are listed in the video, and there is a picture of the timeslip at the end.

once again right click and save as or it wont work.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...EzZGZkMzF5NTQx
Old Dec 6, 2005, 03:29 PM
Evolving Member

Nice video!
That red old chevy(?) on your right takes off like a biatch!!!
Old Dec 6, 2005, 04:14 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 135 Likes on 81 Posts
Sergio, sorry for the confusion and my being somewhat harsh toward you.

Big D, we have to not be SvA-like on here. It doesn't work well. With the proof you've supplied, I expect they will believe the truth of your slips.

Off topic, but that 1/4 mile track (Steele) needs to either fix their date stamp or turn it off. I've seen other people's slips questioned because that same date appears on all.
Old Dec 6, 2005, 04:18 PM
Evolving Member

Big D, we have to not be SvA-like on here. It doesn't work well. With the proof you've supplied, I expect they will believe the truth of your slips.

Off topic, but that 1/4 mile track (Steele) needs to either fix their date stamp or turn it off. I've seen other people's slips questioned because that same date appears on all.

I know i dont understand why they do that, its not like it's that freakin hard to enter the correct date and time. I also cant for the life of me figure out why i deleted all my tiburon videos and timeslips. I had like 50 of them.
Old Dec 6, 2005, 04:19 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mybada
Nice video!
That red old chevy(?) on your right takes off like a biatch!!!
yeah it ran something like a low 6 at 111 mph!!
Old Dec 7, 2005, 09:18 AM
Evolved Member

It's all good, guys.

Peace out.
Old Dec 7, 2005, 09:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I only question the legitimacy of the 117mph.
Old Dec 7, 2005, 12:25 PM
Evolving Member

seth, your pm box is full.

warttalon, i know it's not a common trap speed, but like i said before. I had more than 1 slip that said 117 mph and more than one that said 116 mph.

but im not gonna speculate because if someone is gonna speculate one way, you may as well speculate the opposite way.
Old Dec 7, 2005, 02:32 PM
Former Sponsor

12.0@117??? stock cams??? race gas i assume?? still crazy, I ran 11.9@117 and 12.0@117 with 280's and methanol. that was 379whp/372wtq on a dynojet. i'd assume your making very close to that power wise. thats pretty crazy on stock cams
Old Dec 7, 2005, 03:17 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by NOLIMITMOTORS
12.0@117??? stock cams??? race gas i assume?? still crazy, I ran 11.9@117 and 12.0@117 with 280's and methanol. that was 379whp/372wtq on a dynojet. i'd assume your making very close to that power wise. thats pretty crazy on stock cams
Yeah, I mentioned ealier that he would have to dyno 370-380 to hit these trap, but he only dyno'd 300whp on a DD dyno (kinds like a Mustang). That probably puts him closer to 340-350whp on a Dynojet, not 370-380, hence the questionable traps.