Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

New timeslip database working, need users :)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2006, 03:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
New timeslip database working, need users :)

Hey guys,

I got bored and sick of waiting for a decent timeslip database to be had with all the users of EvoM on it. I found a pretty cool one that lets you sort by lots of crap and can give site averages and stuff. Anyways, if you get bored it would be cool if we could get alot of the people that have thier times listed in the threads here to go make a username and post up thier timeslip info there. It is all driven by a simple database so I can port over the info to anything I want later if needed. For the format to keep it simple just write all the simple info thats obvious and under the "Turbo, Fuel Type and Major Mods" part just write what what turbo, fuel or any significant modifications done (In the format like "GT35R, 110 Octane" or "16G 9.8 Hotside, Pump/Meth Mix". Please do not try to write EVERYTHING you did to the car... only anything you feel pertinant to the run (Like if you barely had any mods) That way it will keep it simple and organized.

Also, the site is very very very stupid looking I will be trying to make it look a little better shortly. I will also be adding a photo gallery (Which every user can upload thier own stuff to), a movie gallery, and probably some of the better How-Tos (Not only from this site but also for tuning help, etc...).

Anyways, I mainly just want to get a cool timeslip database going so whoever wants to help that would be cool. Just register a username and a password and then throw in your Quartermile stuff! Thanks guys.

Here is the URL: www.teamopud.com (Register a new user/password) then just add your time! (Currently there is only a small little link on the lefthand side to get to the timeslip part)

Last edited by TrinaBabe; Mar 1, 2006 at 03:56 PM.
Old Mar 1, 2006, 04:00 PM
Evolved Member

Please also let me know if there is any problems or you think something should be changed. I just really like how you can sort everything and it holds all the info. Plus it would be cool to see the site averages and stuff
Old Mar 1, 2006, 04:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Done.
Old Mar 1, 2006, 04:09 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks man... I just noticed it seems that the timeslip picture didnt work. Could you send me the file directly or have a URL for it that I could go grab it and see why it didnt show up?
Old Mar 1, 2006, 04:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what kind of database is it? MySQL? MSSQL?
Old Mar 1, 2006, 04:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The timeslip is in my sig.
Old Mar 1, 2006, 04:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I registered but they didn't send it back to my address yet, did it take over an hour to get email from registration?
Old Mar 1, 2006, 05:06 PM
Evolved Member

No it shouldnt, it might be in your junkmail filter.
Old Mar 1, 2006, 05:09 PM
Evolved Member

I just turned off the E-mail verification for now. I will manually change yours to registered user.
Old Mar 1, 2006, 05:20 PM
Evolved Member

The site looks very good. Make sure to update it continually and to ask EVO members to submit their data to your website, by PMs if you must. I ask many members for the info, I guess if you don't ask, they don't post sometimes, LOL. Good Job.
Old Mar 1, 2006, 05:44 PM
Evolved Member

Well the site will look good sooner or later. I need to make a better little logo, customize the "look" of the whole thing and add some new features. Im gonna add a cool little arcade thing for people to play with along with the galllery and everything. Some time and it should be nice. I guess I will have to start PMing people to get some more info... I really want to have a good list of the times. It just sucks because if I manually add the times if they actually make a username they will have duplicate times and then I would need to delete the stuff I made once they add thiers. Oh well
Old Mar 1, 2006, 06:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Nice site, I hope you don't mind , I only have 1/8 mi info, no 1/4, so I just put 99.99 in the 1/4 info ,
Old Mar 1, 2006, 06:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by smp3000
what kind of database is it? MySQL? MSSQL?
It's a mystery I guess...
Old Mar 1, 2006, 06:29 PM
Evolving Member

?This is a evo forum ,not a computer geek forum
Originally Posted by naucrx
It's a mystery I guess...
Old Mar 1, 2006, 06:31 PM
Evolved Member

looks good

Quick Reply: New timeslip database working, need users :)