Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Results!! I got tuned, and went to the Drag Strip,-PICTURE-

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2006, 10:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dam you mivec . Isn't that just like running cams with the 8's? CHEATERS!
Old Mar 28, 2006, 10:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by freshsrt-4
shutup matt dont be an instigator. just start crying again about how there were to many bikes there and u could'nt get many runs in (crybaby) plus, u only ran what at the track???????(i won't tell)
ONLY 11.9@118.3 , that right kiss the rings ******
Old Mar 28, 2006, 10:13 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by MrMejia
dam you mivec . Isn't that just like running cams with the 8's? CHEATERS!
Great runs guys - i'm really impressed how well the IX's run with so few mods. If i put as much money into a IX as i've put into my OZ... no telling how fast i'd be
Old Mar 28, 2006, 10:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by matt55
^^^ who cares , they (freshtsrt4 , superscout03) are still slower than me
haha... you crack me up !!! especially being there for most of the races and talking with all of you guys. im sad to say my ix only ran a 12.5, a lot lower then i expected. i did only boost to about 20 to 21, but i will really say in this case, it came down to my driving techniques... been out of practice for a bit not racing in so long. once i get my 60ft back down to where it is suppose to be i bet a 12.2 isnt out of the question. to sum up this whole thread, the ix is faster with less modding, everyone knows this.... fresh srt spanked every evo out there on a regular basis (aside from matt55) which he didnt race heads up i dont think but were consistantly running about the same times. so at a count, there were 4 white evo's a white rs and white viii both not running, a white mr, my white ix, a silver 8, a black viii and should of been a ix gg mr.... and still dont remember anyone running faster then fresh. the whole topic of well i only spent this much in mods again shouldnt matter. its what mods are on the car. i covered scout's exhaust and intake with my catback, doesnt mean anything... he still is heavy an intake and im not. thats what things come down to.

and to say this for the first and hopefully last time.... i can honestly agree totally with warrtalon on something yay... i should save this thread lol.
Old Mar 28, 2006, 10:25 AM
Evolved Member

oh and to add one more thing, that 2 step launch is crazy !!! i did however post my fastest time doing what i use to in my viii, but if i had a clutch to handle that much boost from the gate, what a damn improvement
Old Mar 28, 2006, 10:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bigric09
and to say this for the first and hopefully last time.... i can honestly agree totally with warrtalon on something yay... i should save this thread lol.
Which part was that?!
Old Mar 28, 2006, 10:31 AM
Evolved Member

and still dont remember anyone running faster then fresh..
11.9@118.3mph > 12.0 @114.nothing mph
Old Mar 28, 2006, 10:41 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fwspeedcart
Why turn a great thread into a personal attack?? You have selected certain little clips from a PESRONAL conversation you had with someone & for no good reason used them against them!.. The fact is that Scout (one of the finest people I know) is mearly elated about the results he has acheived moding his car,, and the performance of the car in general,,, further the 9 IS a step up from the 8 & there is nothing in the world wrong raging about that, as people should know..

So lighten up Mr. oh so friendly at the track and now MR. sour grapes? What the F*** has where you live got to do with who you are,,, I guess the criteria for engaging in personal conversation with people has changed, to omit discussing where you live & what you do,, or you may be precived as having a small d***..

Comments reserved.......
who are you? guess they have secretary's now, for island people, that speak for them. u can tell when talking to people how they are by first impressions. i never heard him say ONE good thing about my car when engaging in conversation with superscout. i'd given him many compliments on his car running strong and how i liked his hood, gauges, etc. and u were sitting there. if hes not that way then he sure gives off that vibe because i wasn't the only one who thought that either. when u come on here and try to justify why u lost or only lost by a little because of only having $1000 worth of mods, i dont care. go spend another 1k and i'm sure you'll beat me. his remark was a smartass remark and thats why i'm irritated.

i also find it funny how superscout says he missed third gear and ran a 12.4 BEFORE turning up his boost. now, thats also a funny situation. bigric09 said superscout was running 24lbs of boost when running a 12.2 against me. AND, superscout, before we ran the last time, i saw you hit the boost controller again before we ran the last time and u ran a 12.1. so, the real question is, how much boost were u really running? had to of been 25-26lbs because i know u had racing fuel in there and i know u turned it up the last time. bigric09 told me this today and will be on here shortly to call you out when u have posted u only ran 23lbs of boost.

i'm usually a nice guy and do anything to help people out in anyway i can. superscout rubbed me the wrong way by trying to throw something in my face, by saying how much have i spent in mods, which is irrelevant to the fact of why he still lost.
Old Mar 28, 2006, 10:44 AM
Evolved Member

who cares, your from raleigh.........
Old Mar 28, 2006, 12:57 PM
Evolved Member

I think you have some issues to work out with yourself freshsrt-4. First off I was very interested in your EVO and I complimented you many times on how nice it was.
And when I engaged in FRIENDLY conversation with you and told you a little about myself, and where I lived, and that I used to be in the 82nd. And you try to use that against me here on the forum. You have issues buddy.
I have respect for everyone I meet, just like when I posted the time slip here on the forum, out of respect I did not post you name or anything about you. I waited for you to respond.
And as far as the boost issue goes, I told it like it is. The last run I turned up my boost to 23psi and ran my car with a race gas mixture.
I apoligise if you took my response the wrong way about my mods vs yours, It was just a friendly post about two EVOs.
I never said one negative thing about you at the track or here online. I took you as being a good person with a great personality. If I just tossed in some advice that I thought would help, Dont use that against me. I took your advice about shifting a little earlier in the RPMs and it helped. Im not calling you a mister know it all. I still think your a good person, and out of FRIENDLY compitition I will be back to run you again at the track. AND like I said I am breaking out the BIG GUNS!!
Old Mar 28, 2006, 01:01 PM
Evolving Member

Very nice times.

Jason
Old Mar 28, 2006, 01:07 PM
Evolved Member

What I love about this is we're all fighting over who has the fastest Dynoflashed Evos. That's a lot better than bragging/posting about dyno sheets. All of these cars are fast, and that's a fact.
Old Mar 28, 2006, 01:19 PM
Evolved Member

get that 60' down!
Old Mar 28, 2006, 03:37 PM
Evolved Member

haha... i didnt have a secretary missed that run..... nice job buddy, you win LOL....

Quote:
originally posted by warrtalon
Which part was that?!
all the parts fella.... you made some great non-smarta$$ed comments, it was amazing lol.... just givin you a hard time, i was just shocked is all.
Old Mar 28, 2006, 07:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by freshsrt-4
maybe that all comes from your 82nd background, we act like bigboys here in group. come of your high horse superscout and lets keep this friendly.........
Oh and one more thing Freshsrt4, yeah I was in the 82nd among other fine professional units, and I am very proud of it. And as far as you being a BIG BOY over in group, more power to ya. But I have never heard such a BIG BOY talk **** about someone and whine about where I am from. And Trust me group is not all it is cracked up to be. If only you knew the things I have done, and the things I am still doing. But I guess I cant tell you about that either, you would try and use it against me. I would still like to get all this passed us. And I am sorry your impression of me was not a good one. But that is no reason to Bash on me. I did no bashing on you.

Last edited by superscout03; Mar 28, 2006 at 07:41 PM.

Quick Reply: Results!! I got tuned, and went to the Drag Strip,-PICTURE-