Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Results!! I got tuned, and went to the Drag Strip,-PICTURE-

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2006, 08:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know a few of you guys.. You guys need to try and chill. Its all a little friendly competition. Just know one thing.... You FOOLS dont want me to bring my shabby ole 8 down that way.... I WILL BRING THE BIG GUNS......

Brian
Old Mar 28, 2006, 09:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TURBODAWG
I know a few of you guys.. You guys need to try and chill. Its all a little friendly competition. Just know one thing.... You FOOLS dont want me to bring my shabby ole 8 down that way.... I WILL BRING THE BIG GUNS......

Brian
HA bring it sweet!!
Old Mar 28, 2006, 09:19 PM

nice run
Old Mar 28, 2006, 09:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by superscout03
Yeah but the funny thing is that I have spent a total of 1,000 dollars in performance mods to run a 12.1 , I have an intake, exhaust, and a tune. And what are your mods hmmm......
you thought that was funny. as u can see, i thought it was too. and yes, u did take my advice after arguing with me that shifting at 7k instead of 7500 would help you out. i took that advice from matt55 and passed it on to you to help you out also. i only learn from people better than myself and try to help others out and u just seemed like u knew it all.

if it wasn't intended the way it looks then whatever. i've been edgey since i've been back and once i'm done with everything i've been doin this month, i'm sure to chill out. other then that, bring the FRIENDLY competition with your guns a blazin. you got up until sept. to make it to the finish line before i do.........................
Old Mar 28, 2006, 09:29 PM
Evolved Member

Brian
your car is slow and u suck anyway brian j/k if its anything like matts 9, u can keep that shabby ole 8 up there so i don't have to see anyones taillights in the 1/4.......

Last edited by freshevo8; Mar 28, 2006 at 09:32 PM.
Old Mar 28, 2006, 09:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
very impressive times...that ix is a monster
Old Mar 28, 2006, 09:41 PM
Evolving Member

how is your clutch holding up after the tune/track? I want a dynoflash but im not sure if I should do a clutch first.
Old Mar 28, 2006, 09:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by freshsrt-4
bring the FRIENDLY competition with your guns a blazin. you got up until sept. to make it to the finish line before i do.........................
SEPTEMBER!!! Heck on the 7th of April at Freaky Friday all your gonna see is a white blur flyng past you before you hit the 1/8th, and by the time you hit the 1/4 im gonna be smoking a cigarette. My mods come fast, I am already installing a few goodies.
Old Mar 28, 2006, 09:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by stiguy
how is your clutch holding up after the tune/track? I want a dynoflash but im not sure if I should do a clutch first.
My clutch is fine, no problems at all. Changing your clutch is up to you. It all depends on how much you beat on your clutch. Driving techniques has alot to do with it. I dont know how you drive. You can feel how your clutch is acting. I dont know its up to you.
Old Mar 28, 2006, 09:55 PM
Evolved Member

SEPTEMBER!!! Heck on the 7th of April at Freaky Friday all your gonna see is a white blur flyng past you before you hit the 1/8th, and by the time you hit the 1/4 im gonna be smoking a cigarette. My mods come fast, I am already installing a few goodies.
u might have to wait till may's freaky friday. my car might be without a tranny. sending it to shep to have it upgraded because of a loud whine in 1st gear. sucks, i know but you can hold it down while my 8 is getting patched up.
Old Mar 28, 2006, 10:13 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by freshsrt-4
u might have to wait till may's freaky friday. my car might be without a tranny. sending it to shep to have it upgraded because of a loud whine in 1st gear. sucks, i know but you can hold it down while my 8 is getting patched up.
Oh well at least you can come and watch what I run, so you can see what you will have to do to catch back up.
Old Mar 29, 2006, 04:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just know one thing.... You FOOLS dont want me to bring my shabby ole 8 down that way.... I WILL BRING THE BIG GUNS......

Brian
Can you still find the track ?
Old Mar 29, 2006, 04:44 AM
Evolving Member

congrats man! the IX's are impressive
Old Mar 29, 2006, 05:26 AM
Evolved Member

With all the friendly competition talk going on, I forgot to congratulate you guys on running some nice times.

As long as somebody is there to represent the Evo's at Freaky friday, then thats cool.

SuperScout, I am glad your clutching is holding up. I hope mine holds up too.

Matt55: I hope I can find the track still, its been a while. Now how do you stage again????
Old Mar 29, 2006, 03:46 PM
Evolved Member

Oh well at least you can come and watch what I run, so you can see what you will have to do to catch back up.

i'll see how she runs at rockingham this sunday. last time i'm running w/ 1st whining. it still launches fine but under deceleration it got a pretty loud whine, almost like reverse. shep is not sure why its doing that and driving fine but has some ideas to what it could be. oh well, we'll see what happens during the quick 8 on sunday......

Quick Reply: Results!! I got tuned, and went to the Drag Strip,-PICTURE-