Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Bolt on evo going 11.8 at 116 on pump

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2006, 03:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by 10SecS4
Nobody has lied about anything. You accused Mike of posting from a newly registered account; meanwhile, it's the same username he's been posting under for over a year.

Mike mentioned his weight was 3080 with him in it in this thread. He has also discussed his weight reduction in great detail in several other threads, including posting up pictures. He's not trying to hide anything.

And in his other threads bout weight reduction, he used a DIFFERENT username, not the same one.

You're now accusing him of lying about running 12.3 with the stock ECU? Are you serious? What the hell is so hard to believe about that?

Umm, he had a UTEC. And nobody buys a UTEC, hooks it up and runs the stock map. Thats BS.

You are not only an extremely jealous cry baby hater, but you're also the world's biggest hypocrite: you make fun of Mike for misspelling words meanwhile you weren't even CLOSE with your spelling of "necessarily." What a joke you are man. Seriously, people like you don't deserve to own Evos.
Im not a hater. I could care less if he ran a 10 sec 1/4 mile, I just hate liers.

Your a f&^&king joke. First, your an Audi owner on a EVO forum....... Next, both of you street race, which means Mike doesnt deserve his EVO and you dont deserve your S4.
Old Sep 9, 2006, 03:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Manifold? What manifold?
One of these cars actually has stock manifold(not ported) and stock o2 housing and he trapped 114 on pump. The other car that trapped 115 on pump has a megan manifold. Oh i forgot to add that these cars have upgraded clutches and light flywheels, other than that, thats about it
Old Sep 9, 2006, 04:30 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Evo_Kid
Im not a hater. I could care less if he ran a 10 sec 1/4 mile, I just hate liers.

Your a f&^&king joke. First, your an Audi owner on a EVO forum....... Next, both of you street race, which means Mike doesnt deserve his EVO and you dont deserve your S4.
With every post you make, you make more and more FALSE accusations and spread more and more MISinformation.

Mike has never talked about the weight reduction done to his car in other threads under mike1023? Then what do you call these posts?

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...30#post2850430
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...99#post2694199
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...84#post2688684
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...88#post2686088
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...45#post2686045

Once again, your false accusations and misinformation have just been SHOT DOWN.

Mike was in fact running the UTEC on the "0" map, indicating he was running off the stock ECU. He ran like this for months before he got the car tuned by Junior @ ICS in Stamford, CT. What's so hard to believe about putting in a UTEC and running it off the stock ECU for a couple months until one has enough money to pay for the tuning or learn how to tune properly themselves? You need to engage your brain before putting your mouth into gear.

Stop hating on Mike. Give credit where credit is due and stop trying to spread lies. Your jealousy is so unbelievably obvious, as a quick evom search revealed you've been sweating him since March of this year.

Just FYI, I've owned two Evos before in the past. And the last time I checked, you didn't have to own an Evo to participate on this forum. So instead of being mad that I'm here shooting down all your misinformation and BS, just come to grips with reality that Michael's car is faster than yours.
Old Sep 10, 2006, 01:30 AM
Evolved Member

With every post you make, you make more and more FALSE accusations and spread more and more MISinformation.

Mike has never talked about the weight reduction done to his car in other threads under mike1023? Then what do you call these posts?

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...30#post2850430
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...99#post2694199
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...84#post2688684
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...88#post2686088
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...45#post2686045

Once again, your false accusations and misinformation have just been SHOT DOWN.

No Flase accusations here. Heres the proof...

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=195425

A thread started by "KillerMikeEvo", Mike's alias and other screen name.

Even the link HE posted in that thread proves it was him...

http://www.titsup.mike1023.com/evo/...ht%20reduction/

Isn't it funny how the link says "mike1023" in it.

Mike was in fact running the UTEC on the "0" map, indicating he was running off the stock ECU. He ran like this for months before he got the car tuned by Junior @ ICS in Stamford, CT. What's so hard to believe about putting in a UTEC and running it off the stock ECU for a couple months until one has enough money to pay for the tuning or learn how to tune properly themselves? You need to engage your brain before putting your mouth into gear.

Stop hating on Mike. Give credit where credit is due and stop trying to spread lies. Your jealousy is so unbelievably obvious, as a quick evom search revealed you've been sweating him since March of this year.

I only "sweat him" because just bout everything he says is a LIE.

Just FYI, I've owned two Evos before in the past. And the last time I checked, you didn't have to own an Evo to participate on this forum. So instead of being mad that I'm here shooting down all your misinformation and BS, just come to grips with reality that Michael's car is faster than yours.
Also, you can keep saying he had his Utec on map "0" and was waiting for someone to tune it, BS. He could easily download a map from Utec, which he probably did because no one, I mean no one spends a 1000$ on a Utec and runs the stock map.

Last edited by Evo_Jay; Sep 10, 2006 at 01:33 AM.
Old Sep 10, 2006, 03:19 AM
Evolved Member

Also, you can keep saying he had his Utec on map "0" and was waiting for someone to tune it, BS. He could easily download a map from Utec, which he probably did because no one, I mean no one spends a 1000$ on a Utec and runs the stock map.

dude you have some problems, one they didnt have a map for 05 evo map, and yes i did have it on 0 which bypass utec and goes to stock ecu, and i knew a lot of people can say that for me, why would i dl a map when that can do more harm to the car, stock ecu was runing better then anything, i dont lie what is the point, and there is no resone for you to keep hammering me down. its not going to work. what i say is all ligit. i said to people what i will run with the stuff i have and i did.

and the way you said no one spends 1000 on utec and not runs with it, well see i was trying a path my friend did with his wrx, which didnt work out because no money for the tune also no time to go down and get the tune, so i went other ways and i have change my setup a good amount of times, and now with new setup i think im runing better dam well, 11.8 at 116 on pump gas, sounds good to me, next is to go get custom tune for pump and race gas and hope to make those numbers change even more, becasue anyone who gets a map from al he makes in on the richer side for safty resones. and then with custom tune i have it more on the agresvi side to bring those better et numbers in.

thank you very much come again.
Old Sep 10, 2006, 03:45 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mike1023
dude you have some problems, one they didnt have a map for 05 evo map, and yes i did have it on 0 which bypass utec and goes to stock ecu, and i knew a lot of people can say that for me, why would i dl a map when that can do more harm to the car, stock ecu was runing better then anything, i dont lie what is the point, and there is no resone for you to keep hammering me down. its not going to work. what i say is all ligit. i said to people what i will run with the stuff i have and i did.

and the way you said no one spends 1000 on utec and not runs with it, well see i was trying a path my friend did with his wrx, which didnt work out because no money for the tune also no time to go down and get the tune, so i went other ways and i have change my setup a good amount of times, and now with new setup i think im runing better dam well, 11.8 at 116 on pump gas, sounds good to me, next is to go get custom tune for pump and race gas and hope to make those numbers change even more, becasue anyone who gets a map from al he makes in on the richer side for safty resones. and then with custom tune i have it more on the agresvi side to bring those better et numbers in.

thank you very much come again.

Well, I hate to bust your bubble but look at this.....

This is a thread from dec. 22, 05, where "mike1023" talked about how he just started tuning his Utec.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=175668

But... He didnt run his 12.3 run until feb. 25, 06.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=186739

Now, you and you little buddy with the S4 can sit here and say you ran the 12.3 with the Utec on map "0"(stock), but I highly doubt it.
Old Sep 10, 2006, 04:09 AM
Evolved Member

Well, I hate to bust your bubble but look at this.....

This is a thread from dec. 22, 05, where "mike1023" talked about how he just started tuning his Utec.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=175668

But... He didnt run his 12.3 run until feb. 25, 06.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=186739

Now, you and you little buddy with the S4 can sit here and say you ran the 12.3 with the Utec on map "0"(stock), but I highly doubt it.

you are more dumb then i though, if you keep reading it says my friend and i go out and he is the one who does his wrx tuning and it was a total failyer, so i keep on stock ecu. you can ask jack, i asked him many time to help me out and always was aim him asking question, and at that time i did not have a wide band or anything so that meaning was doing nothing but hurting car, so we left on 0 for 6+ months. you can call up JR at ics and ask him i came in with it on 0 and he and owner laught that i had it on 0 for so long and didnt come down earlyer becasue they would of worked a deal out with me, but i dont know why i need to sit here and argue with you i knew im not lieing and i dont need to keep playing this little game just give up dude, im not here to lie im just here to help out the evo commuty
Old Sep 10, 2006, 04:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mike1023
you are more dumb then i though, if you keep reading it says my friend and i go out and he is the one who does his wrx tuning and it was a total failyer, so i keep on stock ecu.
Maybe you should read it. It doesnt say anything of the such. It says, TWICE.....

"well anyway on map 1 the car runs about 12.5 AFR under full boost"
Old Sep 10, 2006, 10:37 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
mike1023, like I said before 11.8's on pump gas is pretty darn fast. I personally like to run full weight and then some (tools and miscellaneous in the trunk), but to each his own. BTW, can you post up your timeslips? Thanks.
Old Sep 10, 2006, 11:03 AM
Evolved Member

I will give you that I have seen many stock evos with minimal bolt ons go low 12's including mine,
however
10secS4... now you have owned 2 evo's and s4 that is stripped to nothing but sheet metal, and a so called supra that runs so fast times, that no one ever heard off? I think you need to leave the online forums all together. It seems everywhere you go you have people that hate you.
Old Sep 10, 2006, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by 1slowevo
I will give you that I have seen many stock evos with minimal bolt ons go low 12's including mine,
however
10secS4... now you have owned 2 evo's and s4 that is stripped to nothing but sheet metal, and a so called supra that runs so fast times, that no one ever heard off? I think you need to leave the online forums all together. It seems everywhere you go you have people that hate you.
actually mark did own two evos and a supra i know cause i mounted the slicks on it and went for a ride but since then i have seen him race countless bike and other cars with it!!! i know he did sell it to a very well known evo tuner on this board!!!

all you haters should just go to the shoot out in oct and go over mikes car then watch him run just to shut up half the haters on here!!! but im not goin to lie i wouldnt do wha he did to his car
Old Sep 10, 2006, 01:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by One Wicked EVO
actually mark did own two evos and a supra i know cause i mounted the slicks on it and went for a ride but since then i have seen him race countless bike and other cars with it!!! i know he did sell it to a very well known evo tuner on this board!!!

all you haters should just go to the shoot out in oct and go over mikes car then watch him run just to shut up half the haters on here!!! but im not goin to lie i wouldnt do wha he did to his car
well every person that he has ever talked **** to has never seen this so called fast supra. so I am only 1 of many that say that. also I really dont care what his car runs, I will give him credit for having a fast S4 but still nothing compared to the people that he has talked **** to. especially fimotorsports.
Old Sep 11, 2006, 10:32 AM
Account Disabled

You guys are funny. I sold the Supra to Sean Ivey of iveytune.com. I have tons of videos from when I owned it.

When did I ever talk **** to fimotorsports? If anything, I gave him props for running some very fast times.
Old Sep 11, 2006, 10:34 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by One Wicked EVO

Is this Almeida? Haha, what's up man. Long time no talk. You shoulda came out the other night. There were some good runs.
Old Sep 11, 2006, 05:45 PM

Is this Almeida? Haha, what's up man. Long time no talk. You shoulda came out the other night. There were some good runs.
i know i wanted to go if its nice out this sat ill come out!! i fixed my exhaust leak that mike heard at sv!!! next time u both are out i want to get some runs in wit mike for fun!!

Quick Reply: Bolt on evo going 11.8 at 116 on pump