Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Vid of my 8.79 pass

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2008, 08:14 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For anyone that the link did not work that Brandon posted, here is a working link to his pass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh***6qNpgA
Old Jun 2, 2008, 08:17 PM
Evolving Member

Oh you know what guys, I know why the link isn't working haha. the *** in the link spell out F*k hahahahahha!! The evom site does not allow swear words. That is too funny.

So just copy the link, and where you see the *** put in f u k but without the spaces.
Old Jun 2, 2008, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by evil_eagle
Oh you know what guys, I know why the link isn't working haha. the *** in the link spell out F*k hahahahahha!! The evom site does not allow swear words. That is too funny.

So just copy the link, and where you see the *** put in f u k but without the spaces.

For those who still cant find it, thats a Capital F lower case u, and Capital K

So Thats F u K -- No spaces.
Old Jun 2, 2008, 08:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Obi-one
For those who still cant find it, thats a Capital F lower case u, and Capital K

So Thats F u K -- No spaces.

Nice catch man. I didn't even notice that either haha
Old Jun 2, 2008, 09:03 PM
fre
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice passes, that is hauling some booty.
Old Jun 2, 2008, 09:22 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TINY URL Link: http://tinyurl.com/4s29g9
Old Jun 2, 2008, 10:40 PM
Evolving Member

hey jake thanks for finding those pics for me!! they came out really good. i was searching all over for themm... !! U THE MAN!!
Old Jun 2, 2008, 10:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 06 MR
hey jake thanks for finding those pics for me!! they came out really good. i was searching all over for themm... !! U THE MAN!!
Found them on honda-tech, and your welcome! I talked to Frank from BOTI and he was very impressed with your car. his exact words were "that evo is amazing!" He would love to see you out at MIR for the boti event, and so would we
Old Jun 2, 2008, 10:54 PM
Evolving Member

yeai was talking to frank and he relayed the message u told him to tell us.. and they whole crew had nothing but nice things to sayy.. and said good to see a new face out there.. and ill be at MIR !! see ya there!! we can go get some beers after the race haha
Old Jun 2, 2008, 10:57 PM
Evolving Member

looking forward to meeting you. your cars a animal
Old Jun 2, 2008, 11:04 PM
Evolving Member

For sure Brandon! we look forward to meeting you as well. It will be nice to have 2 4g63 cars there running in the 8's, hell maybe even more if more people show! It's going to be a good event. I'm glad you had a great experience with BOTI and there crew. Very stand up people for sure and I wouldn't race with any other series! Also keep in mind BOTI has a points series too. So I'm sure your in the top 5 right now in points I'm going to try and drag Dan B down there as well, not with his car though But it would be fun for him to come hang out with all of us.
Old Jun 2, 2008, 11:16 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evil_eagle
For sure Brandon! we look forward to meeting you as well. It will be nice to have 2 4g63 cars there running in the 8's, hell maybe even more if more people show! It's going to be a good event. I'm glad you had a great experience with BOTI and there crew. Very stand up people for sure and I wouldn't race with any other series! Also keep in mind BOTI has a points series too. So I'm sure your in the top 5 right now in points I'm going to try and drag Dan B down there as well, not with his car though But it would be fun for him to come hang out with all of us.
Def man sounds greatt.. cant wait.. and yea the guys from BOTI are awesome.. this was my first BOTI event and def not my last at all.. i will be running BOTI events from now on as well as NOPI.. I need to check out these points and see whats up with that.. where can i check it?? tell Dan B to bring his *** down to come hang out hahah.. im going to make my hotel arrangements tomorrow got to see which hotel is closest to the track.. i forgot which one i stayed at last time when i went down there..
Old Jun 2, 2008, 11:34 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 06 MR
Def man sounds greatt.. cant wait.. and yea the guys from BOTI are awesome.. this was my first BOTI event and def not my last at all.. i will be running BOTI events from now on as well as NOPI.. I need to check out these points and see whats up with that.. where can i check it?? tell Dan B to bring his *** down to come hang out hahah.. im going to make my hotel arrangements tomorrow got to see which hotel is closest to the track.. i forgot which one i stayed at last time when i went down there..

They haven't update the site yet on points as the race was just over the weekend, should be updated in a day or so, but you can see the points standings here
http://www.battleoftheimports.com/dragrace-points.php

I'm going to drag Dan down there no matter what! haha, he needs to get out of the house, he's been cooped up with work and stuck at home so much this past year, so it will be good for him

Let me know what hotel you will be staying at, you can PM when you find out.
Old Jun 3, 2008, 08:54 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm going to try and make it, just to hang out with you guys. I would love to be there for support and lend a hand. If I had the cash I would bring my car out, but diesel fuel costs so much I have to keep the events local
Old Jun 3, 2008, 09:06 AM
Evolving Member

i feel ya on that man.. diesel here is 5.20 a gallon.. my truck is a gas guzzler hahah. But i will still goo not gunna let that get me down haha.. but it would be cool if you came down to hang out..

Quick Reply: Vid of my 8.79 pass