Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Buschur Racing running at Pinks this weekend.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2008, 08:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
The quickest and fastest EVO was our old Time Attack car owned by Trevor, 10.3 and 141 mph were the best. I didn't see a single Honda there all weekend. Kevin Kwiatowski was there with a FWD DSM that ran some low-low 9's.

Great time today. Much more relaxing. Trent ran an 11.2. Trevor ran a 10.4 at 141 mph and Joe's car came around and ran an 11.0.

They started a new pilot show from this event with a Quick 8 class. The number one car was a 6.2 and the slowest probably an 8.7 or so. The 6.2 car won it all and about $8,000.

We all just kind of hung out today and talked a lot. We ate a lot and downed some beers. Great show today. Jet cars, Top fuel dragsters, Alky funny cars, wheel standers and of course the regular Pinks program.

They ended up with what I heard was a 9.90-10.0 class, cars looked fast when I watched the first round. None of our cars fit that time anyway, so no matter what didn't fit the category they were looking for.

I want to thank Trent, Trevor, Joe and my brother Daniel for being out there and running.
Old Jun 8, 2008, 05:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And all of us here on Evom want to thank you DB, for all the updates and overall great read! I never was a fan of Pinks and your experiance just shows why. Also that Jean Luc Piccard (Star Trek) look alike host geek sucks..LOL
Old Jun 8, 2008, 09:09 AM
Evolved Member

I'm surprised how many people have said they don't like the show or the host. Honestly I like them both.

The show ran smooth last night and went pretty quickly once they started with it, which was around 9pm.

Overall, as much as Friday was a PITA, it was definetely a great weekend hanging out with everyone, watching some darn good racing and the entire atmosphere of the race.

It's easy to get caught up on the negatives when you are hot, tired and wanting to race. I'm sure in a month or so all I will remember is the good times of it.

I'd try it again, knowing how it works now it would be much easier next time.
Old Jun 9, 2008, 06:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
that was disappointing

better luck next time
Old Jun 9, 2008, 04:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by davidbuschur
I'm surprised how many people have said they don't like the show or the host. Honestly I like them both.

The show ran smooth last night and went pretty quickly once they started with it, which was around 9pm.

Overall, as much as Friday was a PITA, it was definetely a great weekend hanging out with everyone, watching some darn good racing and the entire atmosphere of the race.

It's easy to get caught up on the negatives when you are hot, tired and wanting to race. I'm sure in a month or so all I will remember is the good times of it.

I'd try it again, knowing how it works now it would be much easier next time.
Thanks for the update as i was wondering all weekend what happened.

What a great attitude to have towards things!

I just found out that Pinks is coming to our most local track Infineon Raceway Sep 5-7 so i think that will be our goal to get 1 if not 2 Evo's to represent the community as best we can.

Congrats to the owner of the Red TA Evo.....is that the same one from your shootout last year that went 137mph and 10.7ish? Didn't it bust a TC then as well
Old Jun 9, 2008, 05:13 PM
Evolved Member

Yes, same TA car from the shootout last year and yes it broke a transfer case then too. That is the last weak link in the car and we are working on a solution at full speed.

We had out black car on the dyno today. Power shifting 1st-4th, clean as hell.

Wednesday night we are taking it back to the track.
Old Jun 9, 2008, 05:27 PM
Evolved Member

I posted my Pink's experience here including some video...

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=350591

Yes, I have only taken out the TA car drag racing twice now and broken the TC both times. I can't wait until Buschur comes up with yet another innovation to help out the EVO community.

I also want to give Daniel, Shamus, and Brent a GREAT BIG thank you for changing out my TC in less than an hour and for David giving me their one and only TC.

How many shops out their would fix their customer's car before there own, giving them their only backup part when a national television coverage is at stake? Staying late on a Friday night, when they are exhausted from being in 100 degree heat and sun for six hours? I know of one for sure and it is Buschur Racing!

I can't wait to see you guys take back that record!!!
Old Jun 9, 2008, 05:35 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by PATRICK B.
Congrats to the owner of the Red TA Evo.....
Thank you!
Old Jun 9, 2008, 06:04 PM
Evolved Member

You are welcome buddy. I always have a great time when you are in town. Fixing your car was the only option, we are 10 minutes from the track and we will be going Wednesday. I'm so glad your car ran well this weekend and you set a new best time.

I'll go check out the other thread.

Thanks for the constant support!
Old Jun 15, 2008, 09:27 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ouch...sorry to hear all this... glad trevor put down some timing

come to jersey for pinks in Englishtown