Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Well, I "backed" up my numbers, and I broke 12's...

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2008, 09:25 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DRAG
You are always so quick to discredit everything just based on your personal experiences? My VIII ran 12.9 @ 102 with only a high 1.7 60 foot at a notoriously slow track. I went to another track to back it up and ran 12.7 @ 107 with a 1.68 60. I'm 260lbs and did not flatshift the car. It was not quite 100% stock though. I took the muffler off.
Calm down buddy. You're getting your panties all in a bunch for nothing. When I first posted my time slips on this site I got some advice from Warr and he explained to me that my driving was good but my car wasn't making the power stated in my sig.....which was Sean Ivey's Dynojet. I took it personal and didn't like Warr for awhile but then I came to my senses and started reading all of his posts in this section and realized that he's only trying to help people in here and cut through any B.S. that can be stated from time to time. I hope you understand that just because some questions the info provided from the OP doesn't mean they're being called a liar or being discredited. Step back and take a breath.
Old Jul 15, 2008, 07:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was a little irked at what Warr was trying to tell me for a very short while, but more so at the nay sayers who came in, scanned the post and automatically agreed, at least Warr has plenty of experience, and in the long run he was correct, my car was tuned, even if mildly, it is. He doesn't critique or make statements to be an ***, he does it because he's trying to help and open eyes.