Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Fp Green 9.97 @133

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2008, 10:24 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great job very awesome to see you guys going so fast with a small turbo!!!!

STevo
Old Jul 25, 2008, 01:24 PM
Evolved Member

It sounds like he used juice.

No mod list as of yet. Its been 2 days already but yet we all have our lil tricks.
Old Jul 25, 2008, 07:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Very nice times, incredible. Proud to have our FMIC on the front of that car. Thanks for using it.
Old Jul 25, 2008, 07:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jmartinez1170
It sounds like he used juice.

No mod list as of yet. Its been 2 days already but yet we all have our lil tricks.

Thats right, I'll called out one of the posters there in another thread to put up a mod list so we can all know what it takes to go 9.97....

I like how honest dave buschur is with his formula to go fast... he runs the times and puts up the mod lists....
Old Jul 25, 2008, 09:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Do you have any idea what a complete and total moron you would have to be to deceive a whole forum of people just to claim some random Evo record? It's an insulting accusation. And to behave like it can't be done, when people are going 10's with stock turbo?

All you have to do is see how that car comes out of the hole and is shifted to then understand how a Green goes in the 9's.

On top of all that, you are a no name behind the screen name anonymous forum member attacking well established and reputable tuners, and businesses in PR. So pleeeaaase get over it.

Originally Posted by Blue Evo 8
Thats right, I'll called out one of the posters there in another thread to put up a mod list so we can all know what it takes to go 9.97....

I like how honest dave buschur is with his formula to go fast... he runs the times and puts up the mod lists....
Old Jul 25, 2008, 09:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by crcain
Do you have any idea what a complete and total moron you would have to be to deceive a whole forum of people just to claim some random Evo record? It's an insulting accusation. And to behave like it can't be done, when people are going 10's with stock turbo?

All you have to do is see how that car comes out of the hole and is shifted to then understand how a Green goes in the 9's.

On top of all that, you are a no name behind the screen name anonymous forum member attacking well established and reputable tuners, and businesses in PR. So pleeeaaase get over it.

No attack meant here...dont get me wrong, I'd like to know how it was done.... driver skill aside, tuners and sponsors aside....I am not attacking the driver, or the tuners, or the sponsors behind this. I want to know what was done to the car... simple as that...

look at Buschur for example, the guy runs fast, makes power, and puts up his mod list for pretty much every build he does. If you are so reputable, etc... please share the wealth of info on how I can potentially go 10's too? My little AMS 50 trim flows as much air as an FP Green, so who knows, (not that I ever came on here claiming to be anyone special) maybe I can someday I can claim to become someone and run 10's too lol?

so tell me, what else has been done to the car besides the FP green and the other obvious mods that we cannot see from the videos or photos????

Getting into this silly conversation here reminds me back in the day when I used to street race. I'd run into many guys that would run fast and claim ohh, I'm bone stock.... stock this stock that.....I know they were hiding something

Last edited by Blue Evo 8; Jul 25, 2008 at 09:56 PM.
Old Jul 26, 2008, 09:58 AM
jvm

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
Very nice times, incredible. Proud to have our FMIC on the front of that car. Thanks for using it.
Hi David!

Thanks for your words is good to know your opinion. Fifa Racing order your Race FMIC for his car,but we use it in Anibal BBQ car first. The dyno(Dynojet) shows a total lean condition with the new FMIC in first pull, after some adjustments power increase between 15-20 whp. Definitely your Race FMIC and FP Green help us for 9s.

Thanks
Javier Monroig
Old Jul 26, 2008, 10:20 AM
Evolved Member

No attack meant here...dont get me wrong, I'd like to know how it was done.... driver skill aside, tuners and sponsors aside....I am not attacking the driver, or the tuners, or the sponsors behind this. I want to know what was done to the car... simple as that...

look at Buschur for example, the guy runs fast, makes power, and puts up his mod list for pretty much every build he does. If you are so reputable, etc... please share the wealth of info on how I can potentially go 10's too? My little AMS 50 trim flows as much air as an FP Green, so who knows, (not that I ever came on here claiming to be anyone special) maybe I can someday I can claim to become someone and run 10's too lol?

so tell me, what else has been done to the car besides the FP green and the other obvious mods that we cannot see from the videos or photos????

Getting into this silly conversation here reminds me back in the day when I used to street race. I'd run into many guys that would run fast and claim ohh, I'm bone stock.... stock this stock that.....I know they were hiding something
CRCAIN probably meant to say it not directly but I will, you are insulting the accomplishments of a group of people who have worked very hard to achieve the goal of running a 9 second pass with an FP Green.

First off, look at the MPH is it a lot higher than what Okix's trapped before he went with the RED??? The answer is not, which would lead any person with a bit of common sense to believe that the cars are perhaps making about the same kind of power, hummmm, is that so hard to believe???

How many times a month do they race Anibal's car, it seems to me like they go almost every Wednesday. That is how Javier (the tuner) and the team have been able to extract every bit of power they have and get the right combination of suspension setup and tires.

Third, Roly is one of the best AWD car drivers around. Even Big Al made a point about how many different cars he drives and how many times a year he drives.

Fourth, and this I said on an earlier post, to run these times (on a such a small turbo) requires a commitment to doing a full build and taking weight out. Have the guys from Anibal's team ever said that the car was full eight??? I believe the answer is no, everyone knows that the car is light but that is what it takes to run nine seconds with a 49lbm/min turbo.

Fifth, if you are bitter about the fact that you can't drive your car go cry and moan somewhere else, in fact, go to the track and practice. If you are afraid of breaking parts then sit down and enjoy as the people who aren't afraid to do so bust out amazing times such as Roly driving Anibal's EVO, Okix's driving his car and many others on the forum.

So your rant is about the go fast parts on the car, let me see.

1) FP Green Turbo
2) Buschur Race FMIC
3) AEM EMS (Tuned by Javier Monroig)
4) Cams (which ones???? no idea)
5) AMS Upper IC Pipe
6) AMS/Willwood small brakes up front
7) Light wheels
8) Probably motorcycle slicks
9) Perhaps a ported and polished head
10) Most likely a ported stock exhaust manifold
11) The same goes for the intake manifold
12) Light weight battery
13) Probably a built 5-speed tranny by Colo Performance
14) Probably an Exxedy Twin or Triple
15) From the videos it sounds like they are running a pretty open exhaust
16) Modifications to take dead weight out
17) Running VP Import or good ole C16
18) Maybe a Built Motor
19) Roly behind the wheel

I just gave you the recipe for a 9 second car on an FP Green

Last edited by JRB_EVO; Jul 26, 2008 at 10:35 AM.
Old Jul 26, 2008, 10:21 AM

because not everyone gives the list of modifications. some are secrets to other public are so not everyone learns that provides all information

you are going to run 9 seconds with a turbo green? use your intelligence as they have done them, if you want to run 9 seconds like them
Old Jul 26, 2008, 10:35 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Hunter Tek
because not everyone gives the list of modifications. some are secrets to other public are so not everyone learns that provides all information

you are going to run 9 seconds with a turbo green? use your intelligence as they have done them, if you want to run 9 seconds like them

Here you prove the point I was trying to make. I am done with my questions...
Old Jul 26, 2008, 10:37 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JRB_EVO
CRCAIN probably meant to say it not directly but I will, you are insulting the accomplishments of a group of people who have worked very hard to achieve the goal of running a 9 second pass with an FP Green.

First off, look at the MPH is it a lot higher than what Okix's trapped before he went with the RED??? The answer is not, which would lead any person with a bit of common sense to believe that the cars are perhaps making about the same kind of power, hummmm, is that so hard to believe???

How many times a month do they race Anibal's car, it seems to me like they go almost every Wednesday. That is how Javier (the tuner) and the team have been able to extract every bit of power they have and get the right combination of suspension setup and tires.

Third, Roly is one of the best AWD car drivers around. Even Big Al made a point about how many different cars he drives and how many times a year he drives.

Fourth, and this I said on an earlier post, to run these times (on a such a small turbo) requires a commitment to doing a full build and taking weight out. Have the guys from Anibal's team ever said that the car was full eight??? I believe the answer is no, everyone knows that the car is light but that is what it takes to run nine seconds with a 49lbm/min turbo.

Fifth, if you are bitter about the fact that you can't drive your car go cry and moan somewhere else, in fact, go to the track and practice. If you are afraid of breaking parts then sit down and enjoy as the people who aren't afraid to do so bust out amazing times such as Roly driving Anibal's EVO, Okix's driving his car and many others on the forum.

So your rant is about the go fast parts on the car, let me see.

1) FP Green Turbo
2) Buschur Race FMIC
3) AEM EMS (Tuned by Javier Monroig)
4) Cams (which ones???? no idea)
5) AMS Upper IC Pipe
6) AMS/Willwood small brakes up front
7) Light wheels
8) Probably motorcycle slicks
9) Perhaps a ported and polished head
10) Most likely a ported stock exhaust manifold
11) The same goes for the intake manifold
12) Light weight battery
13) Probably a built 5-speed tranny by Colo Performance
14) Probably an Exxedy Twin or Triple
15) From the videos it sounds like they are running a pretty open exhaust
16) Modifications to take dead weight out
17) Running VP Import or good ole C16
18) Maybe a Built Motor
19) Roly behind the wheel

I just gave you the recipe for a 9 second car on an FP Green

Thank you sir.... thats all I've asked for... thats the simple list people want to know..

Last edited by Blue Evo 8; Jul 26, 2008 at 10:52 AM.
Old Jul 26, 2008, 10:43 AM
Evolved Member

Thank you sir.... thats all I've asked for... provided thats an accurate list....
I thats the simple list people want to know..

Note that I said probably or perhaps, meaning I'm just speculating, but think about it, besides that what other parts are out there???

Come on let's think about about this, if they were running some additional power adder, why have they struggled during the last month or so trying to get a 9 second pass, with basically the same MPH every single Wednesday in and Wednesday out??? It just takes money, patience and a lot of hard work to get where these guys are constrained by a 49lbm/min turbo!!!

Last edited by JRB_EVO; Jul 26, 2008 at 10:48 AM.
Old Jul 26, 2008, 10:51 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JRB_EVO
Note that I said probably or perhaps, meaning I'm just speculating, but think about it, besides that what other parts are out there???

Come on let's think about about this, if they were running some additional power adder, why have they struggled during the last month or so trying to get a 9 second pass, with basically the same MPH every single Wednesday in and Wednesday out??? It just takes money, patience and a lot of hard work to get where these guys are constrained by a 49lbm/min turbo!!!

ok, I'll edit my previous post and delete a few words
Old Jul 26, 2008, 11:07 AM
Evolved Member

Thats a neck breaker right there. Nice Time and MPH!
Old Jul 29, 2008, 02:20 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congrats guys keep up the good work..

Quick Reply: Fp Green 9.97 @133