Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Bone Stock Evo IX w/flash - 12.1 (vid)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2009, 09:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol, do you guys know how good of a driver this guy is??? He's been street racing for years!!! He's not pro but if he was, he'd be number one for sure!!1!!1!!!!. His car was tuned for 15lbs of boost to help reliability but he's such a good driver, he ran an 12.0 making 198whp.

He is number one in Antigua!!!! No one on the entire 100sq mile island can touch him. That's like one one hundredth the size of New Jersey!!!!

None of you know how to drive like this guy. He's awesome, you all sucks....I'm unique.

Last edited by Carloverx; Mar 25, 2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old Mar 25, 2009, 09:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by crcain
Damn u guys are really thick. You can't recognize good driving when you see it?

Anyway yes of course I can post some slips, and vbox logs, and video of car to show no no2. Question is, who will bet me? I can make some easy money
Because their are people here that can add and have extensive 1/4 mile experience. Unless that car is gutted or running race gas plus high boost there is no way he really ran a 12.1. Post up a slip, that will help. That track does not look very credible to say the least. Not trying to hate on him but I don't care if he street raced since birth you can only do so much with a 3300lb car and ~300hp. Also saying what a stock skyline or evo runs at that track is not indicative of if its a truly accurate track. Post up some pics of the car and a slip...you really aren't going to get any credible acknowledgment until some proof is shown.

Last edited by dbsears; Mar 25, 2009 at 09:58 PM.
Old Mar 25, 2009, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Carloverx
lol, do you guys know how good of a driver this guy is??? He's been street racing for years!!! He's not pro but if he was, he'd be number one for sure!!1!!1!!!!. His car was tuned for 15lbs of boost to help reliability but he's such a good driver, he ran an 12.0 making 198whp.

He is number one in Antigua!!!! No one on the entire 100sq mile island can touch him. That's like one one hundredth the size of New Jersey!!!!

None of you know how to drive like this guy. He's awesome, you all sucks....I'm unique.
Old Mar 25, 2009, 11:27 PM
Evolving Member

This time is indicative of someone who has lived and breathed street racing in Antigua since he was like 13. He is a legend down here and trust me nobody drives an Evo as well as he does and nobody has as much seat time in an Evo than he does.
you are the Toufik´s Fan Club President???
Old Mar 25, 2009, 11:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
crcain, the boy could be doing big things. But honestly i wanna ta see a vid with him just running by himself against the clock. I.e i want to hear the car myself....at least the 2 runs i see from de vid i can't even hear de car. Other car drowning him out....

<--- Barbados born and bred .
Old Mar 26, 2009, 06:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yes, yes I am the Toufik Fan Club president Very funny.

But seriously, you guys are hilarious. Let me make a comparison... the stock turbo record is in the 10's. There is a guy Ryu who is at 11.0 I think full weight pretty much.

Now if a bone stock Evo with no flash runs 13.0 or so.

And an evo which has race fuel, flash, cam, exhaust, ic pipe, air intake does 11.0 or so. We now have a 2 second gap between these two spec evos.

Now what is funny is, you guys think race fuel and a flash must only count for a 5 tenths or so. While the parts account for the uhm, 15 tenths! How much horspower would a stock turbo Evo 9 make adding cams? Maybe 20-30 atw if lucky? How much power do you get from adding an exhaust, maybe 10-15 atw?

Do you see what I'm getting at?
Old Mar 26, 2009, 06:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by codgi
crcain, the boy could be doing big things. But honestly i wanna ta see a vid with him just running by himself against the clock. I.e i want to hear the car myself....at least the 2 runs i see from de vid i can't even hear de car. Other car drowning him out....

<--- Barbados born and bred .
Cool man!

The last run in the vid he is solo. Yes it is hard to hear his car because he has a stock exhaust with cat!
Old Mar 26, 2009, 06:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dbsears
Because their are people here that can add and have extensive 1/4 mile experience. Unless that car is gutted or running race gas plus high boost there is no way he really ran a 12.1.
I said originally he is running a race / pump mix and the boost is touched up a bit using the stock boost control via the flash.
Old Mar 26, 2009, 07:01 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Carloverx

This is hilarious by the way

Sorry if I was coming off like that. I guess I wasn't responding to the skepticism well. Here is the best solution. As I said, I have a Racelogic GPS, so next time out I'll get a vid of his car, in car vid, and have the V-Box in the car so the run is GPS verified. Which is the type of equipment they use in top speed tests and such. So leave it to me to prove to you the point rather than gushing about how good a driver Toufs is.
Old Mar 26, 2009, 07:08 AM
Evolved Member

Some other vids:

My friend Anthony running 11.0 with Green:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m9ov...eature=channel

My friend Raymond running 11.1 with stock turbo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEci6...eature=channel

My car running 10.7:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOEL7...eature=channel
Old Mar 26, 2009, 11:59 AM
Evolved Member

This is hilarious by the way

Sorry if I was coming off like that. I guess I wasn't responding to the skepticism well. Here is the best solution. As I said, I have a Racelogic GPS, so next time out I'll get a vid of his car, in car vid, and have the V-Box in the car so the run is GPS verified. Which is the type of equipment they use in top speed tests and such. So leave it to me to prove to you the point rather than gushing about how good a driver Toufs is.
Just post A SLIP and be done with it...comparison's don't mean jack.
Old Mar 26, 2009, 12:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dbsears
Just post A SLIP and be done with it...comparison's don't mean jack.
Will do.
Old Mar 26, 2009, 04:59 PM
Evolved Member

Toufik FTW
Old Mar 26, 2009, 05:33 PM

big up the caribbean!!

i think ur track is not a full 1/4 mile..or the slip is wrong....

or he has a lot of parts or full race gas and a ****load of boost.
Old Mar 26, 2009, 08:54 PM
Evolving Member

My guess is 25psi with race gas mix, two step bumped up to near 6k.. and pulling a 1.6-1.5 60ft. time

Quick Reply: Bone Stock Evo IX w/flash - 12.1 (vid)