Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

DallasDsm.org Trackday Event

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2009, 05:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DallasDsm.org Trackday Event

I hope put this in the right section, if not mods feel free to move. We would like to get all the Evo's involved around the area and fill up Ennis with Dsm and Evo stampede and take over the trackday, so hope too see you guys out there.

Dallasdsm.org Annual Trackday

Welcomes you to our annual trackday, it's that time of year again to drag those dead weights out of the garage and knock the dust off them and come out and have some fun.

Where:

When: May 1, 2009

Gates Open: 6pm
Racing Begins: 7pm-12am

$15 to race
$10 to watch
12&under FREE

Update:

Ok guys and gals we have been working on a little something for everyone at the upcoming Dallas DSM track day and I hope you like what we have in store for you.

AWD CLASS
1ST PLACE $100
2ND PLACE $75
3RD PLACE $25

2WD/FWD CLASS
1ST PLACE $100
2ND PLACE $75
3RD PLACE $25

The classes have no limit other than all entries must be powered by a 4g63.

There will be no elimination rounds and we will determine the winners by time slip only so do not lose your slips. We will most likely keep a list of entries and have you bring your time slips to us at the end of each run to keep track of everyone.

Now, for those of you who don't feel you can place 1,2 or 3 we have set up something else. We are going to have a raffle in which your first time slip becomes your raffle ticket. Once you make a pass and collect your time slip bring it to us to put in the hat for a drawing to be held at the end of the night.

I am still working out the details on the drawing prizes and will update you guys as I finalize each prize.

Oh yeah one more thing...

No Dallas DSM admins, mods, site sponsors or bosses are eligible to win the 1, 2, or 3 prizes or the drawing prizes.

Thanks to everyone who has been helping me with this and who has and is donating to the cause.

Runt and DI: http://www.dallasimports.net/forums/
Ligo and The Mudpit:Dallasdsm.org
Kyle and Forest @ PTP:www.protuningperformance.com
Amber and Robert @ FP:www.forcedperformance.net/
Casey and family:Dallasdsm.org

Thanks to Brian/TxR6guy for making the event arrangements and setting the date for us.

Anyone who would like to donate please contact me via PM.