Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

2011 Motovicity Distribution IDRC SC Nationals presented by Buschur Racing

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2011, 12:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
2011 Motovicity Distribution IDRC SC Nationals presented by Buschur Racing

Saturday, May 28th, 9am to 5pm.
AUTOCROSS/CAR SHOW

Summit Motorsports Park, Summit side of the race track. This is the entrance on Route 18.
$5 gate admission.
There will be a lot to see and do. Full concession stands, autocross to compete in or watch, the track will be running their Saturday drag race program on the Budweiser side of the track, check out all the cars. Possible mobile dyno for dyno competition. Vendors row and shop cars.

Design Engineering, Inc. (DEI) is teaming-up with Buschur Racing in preparation for the 2011, 4th Annual Sport Compact Nationals. Beyond partnering in the event, DEI will be sponsoring a special contingency program. DEI will be offering over $1,500 in DEI product certificates redeemable with Buschur Racing or directly with Design Engineering. And to make qualifying for the contingency program easier, Buschur Racing has decided to reduce pricing on many DEI products! Products include many from the CryO2, Ny-Trex nitrous systems, SPA turbo components, and DEI thermal control products.
Special discounted prices will begin today and continue through both days of the event. The contingency program will be extended to all classes, both days. At the Autocross on Saturday, all three classes will offer payouts to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. Payouts at the Drag Racing event on Sunday will be given in all six classes, again to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. DEI and Buschur Racing are looking forward to seeing you May 28 & 29th in Norwalk, OH. Please don’t miss out on our joint effort which is sure to make the weekend an even greater victory! Please check the DEI website: http://www.designengineering.com/pre...churracing2011 for details.

AUTOCROSS
Autocross will run from 10 am to 5 pm.
$35 entry fee at the gate.
Drivers meeting at 9:30 am

Two car classes:
Street tire class, tire must have a 140 or higher tread wear rating
Race tire class, tire must have a 139 or lower tread wear rating

One Kart class:
Anything goes, any age.

Trophies awarded for 1st, runner up and semi finishers in each class. DEI is also offering $100/$50/$25 for each class in the autocross in contingency.

Sunday, May 29th, 9am to 5pm.
Summit Motorsports Park, in Norwalk, Ohio. Time trials from 9am-12 pm. First round of eliminations at 1 pm.
Qualifying for heads-up classes at 10 am, 11 am and 12 pm.

PRESENTED BY:
Buschur Racing, IDRC, DSport Magazine, DEI

Car and driver, $35.
Quick Class, $200
Specatators, $15
Kids 12 and under are free.

The event on Sunday is open to any FWD, RWD or AWD. The event is open to any 4 cylinder, 6 cylinder or rotary powered vehicle. All race classes are trophy classes with the exception of the Quick Class. The use of delay boxes and throttle stops are prohibited. Trans brakes are OK. V8's can run in the Time Trial class only.

RACE CAR CLASSES:

QUICK CLASS-Qualifying for Quick Class will be at 10am, 11 am and 12 pm. If you qualify for Quick and make the field you must run Quick. If you attempt to qualify and do not make the field you can enter any of the other classes that your car fits in. There will not be a refund of the Quick Class entry fee.

**This class requires a $200 entry fee paid at the gate upon entry to the track. 100% of the entry fee for this class will be paid out to the racers in the class.

With a full field that will be a total payout of $3200.
1st place, $1800
2nd place, $900
3rd place, $250 each

Trophies awarded for 1st, runner up and semi finishers in each class. DEI is also offering $100/$50/$25 for each class in the autocross in contingency.

In the event of a field of less than 16 cars or more the percentage will be based on the above payout.

GTR Challenge
Presented by NAGTROC-dot-ORG
-This class will be open to any GTR.
-Qualifying for the class will be run at 10 am, 11 pm, 12 pm.
-Heads up Pro Tree.

Street Tire-This is for Front wheel/Rear wheel and All Wheel drive vehicles. Street Tire only. ANY DOT approved street tire. Full exhaust required. Heads up/pro tree class. Qualifying at 10, 11 and 12.

Race Tire-This is for Front wheel/ Rear wheel and All Wheel drive vehicles. Race tire only. 139 and under tread wear rating. Open exhaust is OK. Heads up/pro tree class. Qualifying at 10, 11 and 12.

B1-Anything goes. 0-12.99 dial-ins. Handicapped start, bracket racing.

B2-Anything goes. 13.00 and slower dial-ins. Handicapped start, bracket racing.

Time Trials-This is open to ANY vehicle wishing to make just time trials, that is to include V8's.

Awards/payouts will be available at the end of racing at the customer service building. You MUST be present at the awards to receive any trophies or money you have won, if you are not present you will forfeit your winnings.

Come see your favorite vendors, below is a list of confirmed vendors

*Buschur Racing
*DSport Magazine
*DEI-Design Engineering
*Motovicity
*J-Tin Auto Gear
*Kunzman Partners
*Vibrant Performance
Shearer Fabrication
Exedy Racing clutches
Spec Clutch
STM
Forced Fed
Switzer Performance and Innovation
MAPerformance

VENDOR SPACE. Please send a PM to David Buschur here on the forums.

CLASS SPONSORS. If you are interested in sponsoring one of the classes please contact me via PM.

Last edited by David Buschur; May 19, 2011 at 08:27 AM.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 12:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Can't wait. This event will come fast!! I guess I need to get started working on my car lol.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 03:14 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
We will be there for sure! These are the events we work hard for! Cant wait.

-Em
Old Jan 5, 2011, 04:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Can't wait

144 days to count down!
Old Jan 10, 2011, 06:02 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by rong.
144 days to count down!

Man, I have to get moving. LOL. I have so much to get done in so little time.

-Em
Old Jan 10, 2011, 08:08 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Should be at this event also. Wont be in the true street class this year though. lol.
Old Jan 10, 2011, 09:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
No more True Street. We went to an extremely basic class structure for this year. Trying to get more racers out there. Last year some of the classes had no cars in them. This should make for better competition this year.
Old Jan 10, 2011, 11:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea the true street last year had Shep and I only. lol, but it was fun being able to line up against him. I cant wait no matter what class I am in last year this was my first trip to Ohio and meeting Dave and was a great time.
Old Jan 10, 2011, 02:59 PM
Evolved Member

BUSCHUR RACING STREET CAR CHALLENGE and autocross, going to be a fun weekend.
Old Jan 10, 2011, 06:59 PM
Evolving Member

I just want to be in a fun class. Emery I hope you only whip me by two seconds this time and Curt teach me to drive!
Old Mar 3, 2011, 09:57 AM
Evolving Member

This is the weekend before my wedding but I wouldn’t miss out on this race! I can’t wait!
Old Mar 3, 2011, 10:02 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Bruzewski
This is the weekend before my wedding but I wouldn’t miss out on this race! I can’t wait!
Congrats. I just got married almost 2 weeks ago myself.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 04:28 PM
Evolving Member

86 days and still I have not got my car done. Hopefully I will get my *** in gear. Wow lots of marriages. I got married last August. The bun in the oven is slowing down the car progress.
Old May 8, 2011, 05:44 PM
Evolving Member

20 Days Suckers

Twenty Days! Who is going to be there?
Old May 10, 2011, 02:38 PM
Evolved Member

Less than 3 weeks people! Who all is coming?

Quick Reply: 2011 Motovicity Distribution IDRC SC Nationals presented by Buschur Racing