Notices
DynoFlash [Visit Site]

Case study # 31 - ATP Turbo Kit 3071 - Member Az3ar

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I did not go back because Shiv on the phone said: Mhyar I did not touch your maps!! I was thinking WTF when were you going to let me know because I just drove 1200 miles for you a$$ and you did not touch my map!!! He said your original map was fine. lol so either he did not touch the car (LIE) or he tuned it very aggressive on 91 gas that he cant push any more timing on 93. Both ways you screwed yourself. Don’t lie to your customer I am not dumb here.
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:22 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Event-Horizon
Why do always ignore my questions? You always put so much emphasis into one thing that I said.

Let me ask you again, maybe you can understand better…. Where you, Az3er, running the cat delete pipe on the way home to Virginia, or did you put the stock muffler back on before you left?

Is that clear enough for you?

no I was on the muffler delete. Do you understand?
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:22 AM
Evolved Member

Keep going I have more to come. Make this thread bigger and let more people see it.
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
What’s there to see? All I see is an over reactive person that is unwilling to let someone fix their car and swayed by emotion instead of logic and reason.

Mhyar, you're nothing more than a classic fanboy. You root for one particular brand, one thing goes wrong, and in your mind it’s the end of the world. So, you switch to someone else and the cycle repeats itself. Everyone can’t be there when and where you want them, sometimes you have to wait for things. Like they say, "haste makes waste” and in this case, waste is your money.

Just for a moment sit back and think about it. You could have handled things differently, and so could have some others.

And you really don’t have any grounds to talk about Vishnu in a derogatory way. You did the same to dynoflash at one time too.
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:47 AM
Evolved Member

What’s there to see? All I see is an over reactive person that is unwilling to let someone fix their car and swayed by emotion instead of logic and reason.

Mhyar, you're nothing more than a classic fanboy. You root for one particular brand, one thing goes wrong, and in your mind it’s the end of the world. So, you switch to someone else and the cycle repeats itself. Everyone can’t be there when and where you want them, sometimes you have to wait for things. Like they say, "haste makes waste” and in this case, waste is your money.

Just for a moment sit back and think about it. You could have handled things differently, and so could have some others.

And you really don’t have any grounds to talk about Vishnu in a derogatory way. You did the same to dynoflash at one time too.

Thanks for the lesson father. I really admire your opinion as I can wipe my a$$ with it .

Shiv could have handled the whole situation in a different way not me. I am a customer I went above and beyond my duty. If he cared about my car from he first place we would have been fine. Shiv one small advice to your business, drive your customer cars after your tune because your tune is not enough.
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:49 AM
Evolved Member

Keep going

I am having fun
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
You are a sad and shallow little man. Just remeber to keep pointin' that finger.

out.
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:51 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Az3ar
wrong wrong wrong. Take these Vishnu plugs out of your ears and listen.

His best guess was way off and I told him I dont have boost leak. If he said Mhyar make a U turn I would have made that ****ing U turn as I was 100 miles away. It was my MBC you guys were blaming now its the boost leak then its me but never Shiv hu?

His fault period.
what i say that was wrong again? like i said, you need pampering. why shoulds someone have to tell you to turn around and come back if your car is having problems? WHY?

i don't see what is wrong with shiv believing it was a boost leak, that would have been my guess too from your symptoms. big deal.

btw, i have no plugs in my ears. i don't know shiv and have never spoken to him, im by no means brain washed. i know my car performs and hauls *** for my mods, which is all i wanted from my choices.
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the lesson father. I really admire your opinion as I can wipe my a$$ with it .

Shiv could have handled the whole situation in a different way not me. I am a customer I went above and beyond my duty. If he cared about my car from he first place we would have been fine. Shiv one small advice to your business, drive your customer cars after your tune because your tune is not enough.
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:54 AM
Evolved Member

You are a sad and shallow little man. Just remeber to keep pointin' that finger.

out.
Great one down 2 go.

Good luck
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:56 AM
Evolved Member

1 down 2 go. that engrish? starting to talk like your brother
Old Apr 15, 2005, 06:56 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by gsujeff55
what i say that was wrong again? like i said, you need pampering. why shoulds someone have to tell you to turn around and come back if your car is having problems? WHY?

i don't see what is wrong with shiv believing it was a boost leak, that would have been my guess too from your symptoms. big deal.

btw, i have no plugs in my ears. i don't know shiv and have never spoken to him, im by no means brain washed. i know my car performs and hauls *** for my mods, which is all i wanted from my choices.

Pampered because I drove 2000 miles hu? Pampered because my car was on the dyno for few minutes, pampered because Shiv lied to me hu? Pampered because Shiv does not trust his customers.
Old Apr 15, 2005, 07:00 AM
Evolved Member

You guys can't believe that I went with Dynoflash!! why you guys are soo mad?? I am free and my car is making more power period.
Old Apr 15, 2005, 07:00 AM
Evolved Member

i wouldn't trust you either from the sound of it. im sure your past with him inticed that lack of trust. you don't convey yourself as knowledgable about your car.

i think its plain retarded to drive 2000 miles and pay 400 bucks to have someone TWEAK your tune anyway, but thats me. Thats a LOT of money for a couple more horsies.
Old Apr 15, 2005, 07:04 AM
Evolved Member

You guys can't believe that I went with Dynoflash!! why you guys are soo mad?? I am free and my car is making more power period.
HAHAHAHAHAH, free? damn, thats funny right there.

i don't care if you go to dynoflash or works or whereever, why would i care? did i lose any business? no. do i dislike dynoflash? no. do i care where some random hyper kid gets his car tuned? no.

but your whole reasoning behind what you do is irritating to say the least. and to know that you did this very same thing to dynoflash and jumped on the vishnu wagon last year is icing on the cake.

Quick Reply: Case study # 31 - ATP Turbo Kit 3071 - Member Az3ar