Notices
DynoFlash [Visit Site]

Big Announcement for Chicago, IL

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2005, 04:28 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

So al when will you be coming, I think that we are all anxious to have the best tune our evo's.
Old Apr 22, 2005, 05:41 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Al,
I'm very interested in this myself. I currently have the Vishnu Stage 1+. Unfortunately I cannot get the full potental from it because my ECU has the mitsubishi misfire reflash which Vishnu does not support. I'm not bashing Vishnu because their customer support has been good for me. I just want to be able to take full advantage of the mods I have in the car. I have the HKS 272's, TBE w/test pipe, & cam gears. My goal was to hit about 380-400hp at the crank or about 330 hp at the wheels on 93 pump gas(Mustang, or DD dyno numbers). What other mods would I need along with the custom flash to hit that goal? I am in Michigan so a trip to Chicago is doable for me.

Thanks,
UncleXSO
Old Apr 22, 2005, 05:48 PM
Evolving Member

Oh yeah, I have a Walboro 255 as well. Sorry I forgot to put that on the list of mods.
Old Apr 23, 2005, 10:24 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Hey Al!!!!!Please let me know if you got my deposit, I paypaled tou yesterday.Also I just sent you a p.m, so please get back to me so that I know that I know that I am on the list. Thanx, John.
Old Apr 23, 2005, 11:57 AM
Account Disabled

So far I have 4 guys

Cosmo and Stan - mail in deposit
Francis O.
Dave R.

I need to get 1 more deposits and then i will book the trip

Please pay pal immediatley to paypal@dynoflash.com

Last edited by DynoFlash; Apr 25, 2005 at 06:59 AM.
Old Apr 23, 2005, 11:59 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by UncleXSO
Al,
I'm very interested in this myself. I currently have the Vishnu Stage 1+. Unfortunately I cannot get the full potental from it because my ECU has the mitsubishi misfire reflash which Vishnu does not support. I'm not bashing Vishnu because their customer support has been good for me. I just want to be able to take full advantage of the mods I have in the car. I have the HKS 272's, TBE w/test pipe, & cam gears. My goal was to hit about 380-400hp at the crank or about 330 hp at the wheels on 93 pump gas(Mustang, or DD dyno numbers). What other mods would I need along with the custom flash to hit that goal? I am in Michigan so a trip to Chicago is doable for me.

Thanks,
UncleXSO
Jyst get the newest 0300 code update MN132874_2 installed at the dealer and we will flash over it

Your mod list seems complete - those set ups ruin good with my flash
Old Apr 23, 2005, 12:01 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by rgonyer
Where will it be?
Will a Dyno be available for numbers?
When do you need to have the deposit by?
I will most likely do this again at AMS

No dynos road tune is my favorite - more accurate load to real life conditions

I need your deposit now - as soon as I have the other 2 guys I am on the 1st plane
Old Apr 23, 2005, 12:16 PM
Evolving Member

Al,
Thanks for the response. I just wanted to make sure a MBC or anything else was not required. Also, I'm not sure it makes a difference for your flash or the latest Mitsubishi update MN132874_2, but, I have an '03.

To whomever is setting this up and Al,
Ok. I am definitley in but since I am coming from Michigan and it will be a 4-5 hour drive I would like to know a few things before I sign up for this particular event.

1) Will it be on a weekend? I won't be able to make it on a week day.
2) Is this being planned for a shop or simply a "street" tune?
3) I know it's a $100 deposit to get on the list but what is the total cost of the tuning adventure?
Old Apr 23, 2005, 01:37 PM
Evolving Member

I have a 04 evo with a buschur stage 1 and custom tune by you done at buschur in Jan. I was thinking of adding the gsc 272/264 cams or 272/272 +/- head studs and a 255lph fuel pump. With the cams i would need at least a reflash, but could drive to chicago if helpful. What would you reccomend with the cams and tune, and how much would it be?

Thanks,
Adam
Old Apr 23, 2005, 01:50 PM
Account Disabled

Al,
Thanks for the response. I just wanted to make sure a MBC or anything else was not required. Also, I'm not sure it makes a difference for your flash or the latest Mitsubishi update MN132874_2, but, I have an '03.

To whomever is setting this up and Al,
Ok. I am definitley in but since I am coming from Michigan and it will be a 4-5 hour drive I would like to know a few things before I sign up for this particular event.

1) Will it be on a weekend? I won't be able to make it on a week day.
2) Is this being planned for a shop or simply a "street" tune?
3) I know it's a $100 deposit to get on the list but what is the total cost of the tuning adventure?
The new update is for the 2003 - latest ecu update - lots of good changes

1 - It will be on a weekend if I can have 6 or 7 guys otherwise it will be during the week

2 - It will be a street tune at AMS

3 - cost is $399 for a new customer 3 hour tune - $350 for an existing customer 2 hour tune
Old Apr 23, 2005, 01:53 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by adamhw
I have a 04 evo with a buschur stage 1 and custom tune by you done at buschur in Jan. I was thinking of adding the gsc 272/264 cams or 272/272 +/- head studs and a 255lph fuel pump. With the cams i would need at least a reflash, but could drive to chicago if helpful. What would you reccomend with the cams and tune, and how much would it be?

Thanks,
Adam
Drop the car at AMS and get an appointment with them to install the cams in the am and then you can have it tuned by me in the pm

Retune is $350
Old Apr 23, 2005, 02:34 PM
Evolving Member

Al,
I just paypal'd you my deposit for this. I wouldn't include me as part of the 5 you need though. I still can't make it during the week, only on the weekend. So, I guess start including me on the list for the weekend tune. Sorry for being a pain in the **** here I just can't make it during the week, but I wanted to send a deposit to show I was serious about giving you the business.

Everyone else,
A question for the rest of the guys on the list here. I'm not sure how far the rest of are going to have to travel to get to AMS, but, I am going to have to drive about 4-5 hours to get there. I was wondering how you guys felt about me being one of the first to get tuned so I can get back on the road to Michigan? I won't be able to get away with a sleep over in Chi-town with the wife and kids at home.

Thanks,
Leon
Old Apr 23, 2005, 04:09 PM
Account Disabled

Al,
I just paypal'd you my deposit for this. I wouldn't include me as part of the 5 you need though. I still can't make it during the week, only on the weekend. So, I guess start including me on the list for the weekend tune. Sorry for being a pain in the **** here I just can't make it during the week, but I wanted to send a deposit to show I was serious about giving you the business.

Everyone else,
A question for the rest of the guys on the list here. I'm not sure how far the rest of are going to have to travel to get to AMS, but, I am going to have to drive about 4-5 hours to get there. I was wondering how you guys felt about me being one of the first to get tuned so I can get back on the road to Michigan? I won't be able to get away with a sleep over in Chi-town with the wife and kids at home.

Thanks,
Leon
Cool lets see how it goes
Old Apr 23, 2005, 08:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Al,

Basic tune,
$100 for deposit (paypal) and $75 when i see you? MBC, K&N drop in, full catback as far for performance, is fine for basic right? if so i will pay ! right away, let me know... + how long does it take?... Thanks!
Old Apr 23, 2005, 10:51 PM
Evolved Member

i have gotten a tune every time Al has come to chicago. anybody new to dynoflash will not be disapointed. forget the dyno the only numbers that matter are your a/f ratio that Al will go over with you on your street tune. i wish i could get some cams and an intercooler but i have my heart set on some buddyclub suspension from ams plus my new wheel and tire package should be here in the middle of may. hopefully Al will bring some stickers this time. good luck and again you will not be disapointed. thanks.

Quick Reply: Big Announcement for Chicago, IL