DynoFlash [Visit Site]

SO CAL tuning trip - Oct 7 & 8

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2005, 07:09 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by biofusion
al,

can you let me know what time you can do my tune on friday oct 7. as soon as you can.

thanks
I could not get any flights in the early day on Friday so I extended the trip so I can do tunes on Sunday - there are free times on Sunday if you would like to pick pone of those ? Al
Old Sep 7, 2005, 01:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
I could not get any flights in the early day on Friday so I extended the trip so I can do tunes on Sunday - there are free times on Sunday if you would like to pick pone of those ? Al
that's cool. i'll take the a 10:00 spot if you have one.

lemme know, thanks
Old Sep 7, 2005, 01:43 PM
Account Disabled

that's cool. i'll take the a 10:00 spot if you have one.

lemme know, thanks
Done
Old Sep 7, 2005, 01:52 PM

With the 720's and BR500 I would strongly suggest a custon tune. There is not a large sample pool fo rthat particular combo and the base flash ro mail flash would get you running much better than stock but not exactly on the money.
Hmm alright, I would like to speak to you before i go with the custom tune but you never answer your PM's or Emails. What's the best way for me to contact you, through here?
Old Sep 7, 2005, 02:42 PM
Evolving Member

thanks al!
Old Sep 7, 2005, 02:45 PM
Evolving Member

here's the list of my mods:

TBE 3" o2, test pipe, and cat back
airfilter, forge BOV
GSC cams 272/264, head studs
walbro fuel pump

do you think i should get a boost controller?
Old Sep 7, 2005, 03:18 PM
Account Disabled

here's the list of my mods:

TBE 3" o2, test pipe, and cat back
airfilter, forge BOV
GSC cams 272/264, head studs
walbro fuel pump

do you think i should get a boost controller?
yes for sure with cams - without a doubt
Old Sep 7, 2005, 03:44 PM
Evolving Member

you got pm.
Old Sep 7, 2005, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by jdmitr
Hmm alright, I would like to speak to you before i go with the custom tune but you never answer your PM's or Emails. What's the best way for me to contact you, through here?
I guess through here is the best way. I recently purchased a Turboxs Utec, i was thinking about it and decided to allow you to do a custom tune on my car on 91 oct. and use the utec for the race gas maps. My question is, do you suggest any other way of tuning? let me know, thanks.
Old Sep 7, 2005, 05:18 PM
Evolved Member

i plan on installing my exedy twin soon how many miles do you think i should put on the clutch before it is safe to tune with a new clutch
Old Sep 7, 2005, 09:11 PM
Account Disabled

I guess through here is the best way. I recently purchased a Turboxs Utec, i was thinking about it and decided to allow you to do a custom tune on my car on 91 oct. and use the utec for the race gas maps. My question is, do you suggest any other way of tuning? let me know, thanks.
Honestly - fot less monet than the UTEC itself you can have a alochol kit $499 which will allow you to run just as fast on 91 octane as on race gas and you canb run that fast ALL the time

If you want the UTEC race map I will throw it in for free along with the custom pump gas map
Old Sep 7, 2005, 09:13 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by EVOL EDO
i plan on installing my exedy twin soon how many miles do you think i should put on the clutch before it is safe to tune with a new clutch
Tunes are not very dem,anding on the clutch as we do them from a roll on teh higway

One day of easy stop and go traffic is enough to break in any clutch properly

For my extreme drag racing I break in the clutches in 20 minutes around the parking lot
Old Sep 7, 2005, 10:37 PM

Honestly - fot less monet than the UTEC itself you can have a alochol kit $499 which will allow you to run just as fast on 91 octane as on race gas and you canb run that fast ALL the time

If you want the UTEC race map I will throw it in for free along with the custom pump gas map
Hmm... Since the alky injection can be turned off/on, I guess i can go with an alky map instead of race gas. I would like to get tuned as late as possible at night on saturday, do you need me to send over the extra $25?
Old Sep 8, 2005, 09:41 AM
Account Disabled

Hmm... Since the alky injection can be turned off/on, I guess i can go with an alky map instead of race gas. I would like to get tuned as late as possible at night on saturday, do you need me to send over the extra $25?
My suggestion is to sell the UTEC. I have not seen good things from them and I do not trust the accuracy of the elecitonics inisde it.

With the alcohol, I would run it all the time. You one one reflash tune on 91 octane with alcohol which will give you race gas like performance all the time.

I have 2 alcohol kits in stock if you want one pay pal over $530 and I will ship one out to you fed ex 2 day
Old Sep 8, 2005, 01:38 PM

My suggestion is to sell the UTEC. I have not seen good things from them and I do not trust the accuracy of the elecitonics inisde it.

With the alcohol, I would run it all the time. You one one reflash tune on 91 octane with alcohol which will give you race gas like performance all the time.

I have 2 alcohol kits in stock if you want one pay pal over $530 and I will ship one out to you fed ex 2 day
I dont want to run the alcohol injection all the time, with gas prices soaring, i dont know if i can afford the extra alcohol every gas fillup lol. just in case i add a few more parts along the way, i can fine tune it with the utec. do you still want me to send the extra $25?