Notices
DynoFlash [Visit Site]

Denver Dynoflash Trip - March 4th/5th

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2006 | 12:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo_SpeedKing
bigric09> isn't this something that could be handled by pm before bringing it to the boards?
if you have an issue w/ Al, DynoFlash and/or Warrtalon be a man and bring it to them VIA PM before you start trolling our boards, please.

lets keep this OT.
well, wartalon came a trollin on the nc tuning trip. his arrogance isnt unnoticed either. looks like u have 10 people wartalon(thats bullsh*t). since u dont, does that mean u have till midnight on the 5th, not 1 min. after, or else al comes to nc since we already have our 5? you'll get alot of customers in the future with your "wartalon s1,2,3,4......." by doin business that way.
Old Feb 2, 2006 | 01:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo_SpeedKing
bigric09> isn't this something that could be handled by pm before bringing it to the boards?
if you have an issue w/ Al, DynoFlash and/or Warrtalon be a man and bring it to them VIA PM before you start trolling our boards, please.

lets keep this OT.
it could have been handled several different ways... but i chose the same route wartalon chose since it apparently worked and had our appt. canceled and yours opened. i dont have a problem with Al at all... i just think that its not too late to stick with the 1st plan, show up to raleigh when it was planned, and come to denver on the date you or rather wartallon was trying to push off on us... im sorry if you feel like i am trolling, but im sure if you follow the link to raleigh march 4th you will see wartalon on there at least 5 different times trying to make the appt sway to your city and away from ours. and what is the point of PM'ing someone something that you need everyone else to read because it takes support...and hopefully if Al sees that their are people that are upset over this change he will make the decision to keep the first plan which in my mind is the right thing to do....especially seeing as how it was posted well before our cutoff date that for some reason wartalon set that freshsrt-4 would cover the extra slot if it meant al coming or not so if 5 was the number, we had that in the first place. again, they were asking for reposts, but you cant help that some of us our in the military and spend 8 months a year in afghanistan like the 2 of us have been doing for the past 4 years and dont have a computer sittin on our laps while we are playing xbox drinkin yoohoo in our joe boxers
Old Feb 2, 2006 | 01:26 PM
Evolved Member

wow, that was hard to read w/o punctuation... but my original point stands, take it up w/ them via pm. what kind of support do you hope to gain w/ these posts? all it does is start up drama.
Old Feb 2, 2006 | 02:30 PM
Evolved Member

I can see their point, if I were in NC, I would be a little disapointed as well. But, I don't know both sides of the story so I can't judge.
Old Feb 2, 2006 | 07:20 PM
Evolved Member

It was simple. I was the catalyst for getting Al to NC to begin with, yet the required 5 deposits never came, so we stopped waiting and moved that weekend to CO. Within just a week, it has 4 people already signed up and that's not including my car that will also get retuned. NC had plenty of time to get the deposits in, but they didn't do it, so the trip got pushed back. What you guys fail to realize is that it was not just something I made up. I communicate with Al everyday, and he tells me what his decisions and plans are. I am not constantly on the road and/or tuning like him, so I have time to post and keep up with things better.

He will still come to NC if you get 5 deposits sent in time for him to purchase his plane ticket. For now, though, he's coming to CO. You have to realize that long trips like this have to be planned well in advance and without the required deposits, Al can't commit to buying a ticket or booking the weekend.
Old Feb 2, 2006 | 07:51 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
You have to realize that long trips like this have to be planned well in advance and without the required deposits, Al can't commit to buying a ticket or booking the weekend.
wow, and just like that u made everything seem alot better warrtalon. u make no sense whatsoever. Re-read and think about what u just wrote. if i have to explain why then your more of a tool then i thought u were in the last 6 days i've been home. we had 4 people with deposits before feb. 1st. i even told al i'd cover the 5th slot if i had to just to get him to nc on that date. if Al didnt want to come then why hasnt he chimed in and said so himself. i'm sure u pushed the issue to drop the nc trip and for him to come to CO. its sad to say warrtalon, but i take this issue personal and think your an *** for doin so and so do others i've gotten pm's from.

to the guys of Denver, CO, i apologize for trolling your thread. i think what warrtalon has done to cancel NC's tuning trip was a sh*tbag move on his part. hope the rest of you get alot outta your custom tunes from Al, seeing he is the best in my eyes and alot of other customers eyes. have fun guys!
Old Feb 2, 2006 | 08:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by freshsrt-4
wow, and just like that u made everything seem alot better warrtalon. u make no sense whatsoever. Re-read and think about what u just wrote. if i have to explain why then your more of a tool then i thought u were in the last 6 days i've been home. we had 4 people with deposits before feb. 1st. i even told al i'd cover the 5th slot if i had to just to get him to nc on that date. if Al didnt want to come then why hasnt he chimed in and said so himself. i'm sure u pushed the issue to drop the nc trip and for him to come to CO. its sad to say warrtalon, but i take this issue personal and think your an *** for doin so and so do others i've gotten pm's from.
You are letting your dislike for me from previous times on EvoM cloud your judgement. You're just angry. If you drop the insults and think rationally, you will see how what I typed made sense. There is nothing to re-read or think about on my part. It made perfect sense and is just me re-stating what Al has already said anyway. I did not push Al to change it - he pushed ME to change it, because he can't afford to wait around that long on people who are undecided. You offering to cover a 2nd deposit wasn't the solution - there needed to be a 5th customer (like bigric had he answered sooner).

You can take it personal if you want, but this was just business. If anyone has PM'd you instead of PM'ing me to discuss it, then that is unfortunate, but it's hard to please everyone. Any of them could have PM'd me or done something about getting a 5th deposit. PM'ing you after the fact to call me an *** is just sour grapes and is childish. Man up and talk to me directly.
Old Feb 2, 2006 | 10:02 PM
Evolved Member

on a side note, if anyone in the denver area is interested in purchasing a used set of hks 264 cams, please pm me. thanks!
Old Feb 2, 2006 | 10:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TwStDeVo
on a side note, if anyone in the denver area is interested in purchasing a used set of hks 264 cams, please pm me. thanks!
Old Feb 2, 2006 | 10:22 PM
Evolved Member

twisted, pm sent.
Old Feb 2, 2006 | 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by freshsrt-4

to the guys of Denver, CO, i apologize for trolling your thread. i think what warrtalon has done to cancel NC's tuning trip was a sh*tbag move on his part. hope the rest of you get alot outta your custom tunes from Al, seeing he is the best in my eyes and alot of other customers eyes. have fun guys!
Dude, i'm sure Al will go there as long as you guys get your deposits.
By the way warr,i sent my deposit last night.
Old Feb 2, 2006 | 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by slo4g63
Hey jay,are you getting tuned?
Old Feb 2, 2006 | 11:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by yellowgsr
By the way warr,i sent my deposit last night.
Cool, now pick one of the open time slots.
Old Feb 3, 2006 | 06:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
Cool, now pick one of the open time slots.
Im 90% sure i am making the road trip.... I gotta get approved for a few days of leave from work first and then ill send my deposit.
Old Feb 3, 2006 | 07:46 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Ckjeepin
Im 90% sure i am making the road trip.... I gotta get approved for a few days of leave from work first and then ill send my deposit.
Ok, just let me know. Slots are filling up fast, but I don't think you'll have to worry too much...