Notices
DynoFlash [Visit Site]

Dynoflash trip to Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2006, 12:14 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
do they need to send deposits if they are just geting a basic reflash?
Old May 3, 2006, 01:07 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by 702RSevo
do they need to send deposits if they are just geting a basic reflash?

No they do not - but if they want a specific appointment time for the base flash so they dont have to wait around a deposit is required
Old May 3, 2006, 01:29 PM
Evolving Member

whats the time slots look like on sat? what time can you start tuning?
Old May 3, 2006, 01:31 PM
Evolved Member

Ok Im going to get my car tuned on the dyno! for sure! sorry Al for the flip flop. But definatly tuning on the dyno for my car!

heres the list for DOUG and AL

1. Jesse (evolsk8r)
2. Kris (M3this)Custom Dyno Tune
3. Ryan (702RSevo) Custom Dyno Tune
4. Casey (lil evil evo) Custom Dyno Tune
5. Chris (siccmadeEvo)
6. Corey (evilevovegas) Dyno Before and after flash
7. Paul (tyco racing)
8. Alex (Vegasboy301)
9. Paul (1slowevo)
10.Manuel (Sickleywicked)

And im pretty sure everyone will want to dyno their cars after the tunes!
Ok I just want to be dyno tuned. No one has the time so just sign me up for a complete dyno tune. I would like to be the 2nd guy on Saturday morning.

So if I'm correct I would just pay Al $350 and Doug $150? Thanks

Last edited by lil'evil_evo; May 3, 2006 at 01:33 PM.
Old May 3, 2006, 01:41 PM
Evolving Member

So how does this look?

1. Kris (M3this)Custom Dyno Tune Friday Night
2. Ryan (702RSevo) Custom Dyno Tune 1st Sat Morning
3. Casey (lil evil evo)Custom Dyno Tune 2nd Sat Morning
4. Jesse (evolsk8r) 3? Sat
5. Chris (siccmadeEvo) 4? Sat
and the rest of the day is up to Al?
Old May 3, 2006, 01:57 PM
Evolved Member

looks good to me, I just hope Corey has the time to install my mods before than.
So how does this look?

1. Kris (M3this)Custom Dyno Tune Friday Night
2. Ryan (702RSevo) Custom Dyno Tune 1st Sat Morning
3. Casey (lil evil evo)Custom Dyno Tune 2nd Sat Morning
4. Jesse (evolsk8r) 3? Sat
5. Chris (siccmadeEvo) 4? Sat
and the rest of the day is up to Al?
Old May 3, 2006, 02:17 PM
Evolving Member

I can start early, 8 or 9 am. Its up to big AL.

If you had more people who were in fact getting dyno tuned and not street tuned I can lower the dyno charges some too.

After driving around today on the 215, 15 and 95. Man oh man, good luck on the road tunes. Its more than a Zoo out there.
Old May 3, 2006, 02:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Early EVO

If you had more people who were in fact getting dyno tuned and not street tuned I can lower the dyno charges some too.

After driving around today on the 215, 15 and 95. Man oh man, good luck on the road tunes. Its more than a Zoo out there.
cool, thanks so much for being open on Saturday morning
Old May 3, 2006, 02:33 PM
Evolving Member

Aww Not even for the guys who have ran more then 100 miles on your dyno?
Old May 3, 2006, 02:38 PM
Account Disabled

Doug - please chill out on the negative comments RE road tuning, per my post on the Vegas thread

Lets see who wants to do what then we can figure out a scheule to please everyone

Hold the drama for a day or two while we sort out the list

Thanks
Old May 3, 2006, 02:42 PM
Evolving Member

Was going to post this in the Vegas section. Saturday I had a police officer with an STI on the dyno. Hell of a nice guy. Wish there were more like him. He trains the officers how to drive up at the speedway course. And got this STI new for road course and lapping sessions. Has an FP green, FMIC, exhaust, fuel system and U-tec. Made decent power for 91 gas. We had an interesting discussion about imports. The police out here. This guy is in his early 50's too. All of the police departments out here are making a concerted effort to crack down on the import racers, ricers and wanna be's. Although he admits most of the wrecks are attributed to cell phones and people overdriving their SUV's to unsafe speeds, and trying to manuever. The wake left behind by a car speeding through traffic at 100 mph really confuses the average driver. Thats when deadly mistakes take place.
Least he gave me his card and cell phone number if I ever need any help. Be safe out there guys. Insurance rates are already high enough on these cars.
Old May 3, 2006, 03:09 PM
Account Disabled

Was going to post this in the Vegas section. Saturday I had a police officer with an STI on the dyno. Hell of a nice guy. Wish there were more like him. He trains the officers how to drive up at the speedway course. And got this STI new for road course and lapping sessions. Has an FP green, FMIC, exhaust, fuel system and U-tec. Made decent power for 91 gas. We had an interesting discussion about imports. The police out here. This guy is in his early 50's too. All of the police departments out here are making a concerted effort to crack down on the import racers, ricers and wanna be's. Although he admits most of the wrecks are attributed to cell phones and people overdriving their SUV's to unsafe speeds, and trying to manuever. The wake left behind by a car speeding through traffic at 100 mph really confuses the average driver. Thats when deadly mistakes take place.
Least he gave me his card and cell phone number if I ever need any help. Be safe out there guys. Insurance rates are already high enough on these cars.
the import racers, ricers and wanna be's.

I wonder which one I am ?
Old May 3, 2006, 03:10 PM
Evolving Member

Not knocking road tuning at all. Please don't confuse that issue. In many cases like a stand alone or a flash. You can drive in conditions that no dyno will ever simulate. Hills and mountains are great for constructing maps. Its how cars were tuned in the past with great results. Don't confuse any of my comments as knocking AL's road tuning ability. He has posted up in the past how a road tuned car that he did showed up on a dyno day and he couldn't even charge the customer, the tune was spot on when tested.

And on the topic of gas. I switched back to Shell. Was told Chevron and the Techron diluted out the 91 octane, making it more knock prone. Well it was illustrated to me on the dyno Saturday with three different cars. Exxon/Mobil is reportedly a good brand of fuel out here also.
Just want everyone to get THE best possible tune for this area possible regardless of the method used.
Old May 3, 2006, 03:12 PM
Evolving Member

the import racers, ricers and wanna be's.

I wonder which one I am ?

Funniest part was when they did test drive his car on the street. Since it is road raced pretty hard they wanted to double check for knock. The flasher was driving and he said once he got up to 95 in 4th gear he looked over and realized, hey, this guy IS a cop.
Old May 3, 2006, 03:41 PM
Evolving Member

And on the topic of gas. I switched back to Shell. Was told Chevron and the Techron diluted out the 91 octane, making it more knock prone. Well it was illustrated to me on the dyno Saturday with three different cars. Exxon/Mobil is reportedly a good brand of fuel out here also.
Just want everyone to get THE best possible tune for this area possible regardless of the method used.
hell ya man i was on Empty when he said that so on the way home i filled up with shell and you can smell the difference its pretty crazy..

Quick Reply: Dynoflash trip to Las Vegas