Notices
DynoFlash [Visit Site]

Dynoflash Midwest/Missouri Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2006, 01:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Warrtalon
No, do not do this. Buschur has nothing to do with Al's flashes. That would just annoy more people who aren't related to the situation.

GTVEVO, not sure why you thought 680s were the most common injector upgrade, but there are VERY FEW people with stock turbos and upgraded injectors who are customers of Dynoflash. He does not have any eflash maps for this combo of mods and 680s, else the map would have been done a long time ago. He has to create one then test it on an evo with similar mods and 680s before he can even think about sending this map out. There is no reason to have upgraded injectors on the stock turbo, and Al highly recommends NOT upgrading the injectors, so he has very few maps (if any) for that sort of setup.
Easy player, 680s / 650s are popular even for people on the stock turbo. Buschurs upgrade packages even suggest for them so I don't know how you could say that, you represent him right? Secondly I don't even know what his mods are but I do know that Davids team is one of the most helpful to contact, I would think you would state the same since you represent him. It was purley a suggestion that wasn't offered at the time and it was better than nothing. Dave and Al do seem to share information and learn from each other as they have posted in their threads. As far as upgraded injectiors not needed thats your opinion but the fact is that an upgrade depends on several factors and goals. Now lets not cake up this thread with bs becuase it is not needed, just trying to help him get what he needs since he seems to be having problems with everyone else.
Old Aug 7, 2006, 06:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by GTVEVO
Easy player, 680s / 650s are popular even for people on the stock turbo. Buschurs upgrade packages even suggest for them so I don't know how you could say that, you represent him right? Secondly I don't even know what his mods are but I do know that Davids team is one of the most helpful to contact, I would think you would state the same since you represent him. It was purley a suggestion that wasn't offered at the time and it was better than nothing. Dave and Al do seem to share information and learn from each other as they have posted in their threads. As far as upgraded injectiors not needed thats your opinion but the fact is that an upgrade depends on several factors and goals. Now lets not cake up this thread with bs becuase it is not needed, just trying to help him get what he needs since he seems to be having problems with everyone else.
Thanks.
Old Aug 7, 2006, 06:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Max-Q
Stop looking at it from your point of view only. Does it make any sense to have Al fly into St. Louis or KC and then spend time and money to drive across Missouri just so you don't have to deal with the scary city traffic?

Believe it or not but there are places only a short drive from the airport where you will find nothing but wide open highways with very little traffic. for example, if he drove 10 minutes west on I-70 from Lambert he could get a hotel at Earth City and we would have acess to MO 370 which is a (I know this will terrify you) closed highway with 3 lanes of traffic in each direction that cuts through farm fields. It has very little traffic and you can easily make all the laps you want back and forth.

Why don't we let Al decide whether or not he wants to fly across the country to a city then get a rental car and drive 4 hours across a state to tune cars. Then when he's done he can drive another 4 hours just to get back to the airport for his flight so you aren't inconvienced by having to drive your car more than a few miles.
err.... im not going to say a word.

Last edited by EiEVO; Aug 8, 2006 at 06:15 AM.
Old Aug 8, 2006, 04:43 PM
Evolving Member

Bump.... day 15
Old Aug 8, 2006, 06:57 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by EiEVO
Bump.... day 15
Would you mind explaining what your quest for a E FLASH! map has to do with this thread re: a tuning trip to the mid west?

I communicated with you that it would be some time till I had the time to craft your map on the E FLASH! platform due to my limited amount of time available in these last days

I explained this to you and offered you a refund yet you continue to make these posts. I am at a loss as to what to do about your situation. I don't just make maps up and send them out as I have my name on it, I make sure its 100% right. When I have a map to send you - I will - if you can't wait then I'll give you a refund and you can go elsewhere.
Old Aug 8, 2006, 08:22 PM
Evolving Member

The last PM i sent you and or the few i sent warrtalon to tell you while you were out on your trip i stated that it would be completely fine for you to send me a flash for the supporting mods i have "except" for the 680 injectors. You didnt reply... Either had warrtalon. I have posted 5 days ago in a thread to warrtalon when he said; "i WILL get you taken care of 10 days is long enough. AL is on a trip so i will get a flash for you. But then when i told him my mods he said he cant help me cause of the 680 injectors" So i replied okay, thats fine, i will put the stock injectors back in cause i would like to have the flash a.s.a.p if the custom flash will have to be made and if its going to take quite longer. Then i get a pm from him saying your coming back Monday and you will take care of others who have paid for their flashes and you will get to mine. But then i also asked him to see if i can get a flash for the stock injectors. No reply from that pm "sent sunday" He also told me i am getting a refund... Why? i have waited this long. i dont want to back out now. I just would like a flash for the mods i have but with stock injectors and i will be happy. Thats all.

I posted to this thread that i started because i wanted you to do a custom tune along with 5 other evo owners i know.. Plus there are 3 more that pm'd me wanting to set a time and date.

Last edited by EiEVO; Aug 8, 2006 at 08:32 PM.
Old Aug 8, 2006, 08:33 PM
Evolving Member

It looks like Kansas City is where most evom members want to meet. as for a date and time i dont know.
Old Aug 8, 2006, 09:56 PM
Evolved Member

ahh come on joplin or springfield please!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 8, 2006, 10:30 PM

What dates is Al availble? I saw he is in Cali during the labor day weekend.
Old Aug 9, 2006, 12:51 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 03redtype-s
ahh come on joplin or springfield please!!!!!!!!
lol AGREED =D
Old Aug 9, 2006, 05:44 AM
Evolving Member

Okay. who would go to Joplin?
Old Aug 9, 2006, 11:07 AM
Evolved Member

come on guys. looks like we have three people we need one two more peopel to mak ethis happen.
Old Aug 9, 2006, 05:06 PM
Evolving Member

as of right now while im waiting for a flash i decided to pull the tranny and install a new clutch with a rebuilt tranny. So i will be down for a while...who knows how long. So you may have to count me out. But i would be glad to help any way i can.
Old Aug 9, 2006, 07:49 PM
Evolved Member

I may be down for St. Louis depending on date and pricing! Im a college student so my scedule is tight. And St. Louis traffic is nothing on weekends so thats no worry.
Old Aug 10, 2006, 10:56 PM
Evolved Member

bump to the top anyone still intersted in this trip or not just trying to figure out if i just need to mail my ecu to him or if we can get some people to all get custom flashes!!!!

Quick Reply: Dynoflash Midwest/Missouri Anyone?